shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok PH set my sapphire in my jewel2004 ring and here are the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Well I met Howard at PH and he is a wonderful man and great to work with. It cost 60 to set and replate and fix any diamonds that fell out of the setting (remember we both had no clue if there would 5 or none falling out). I think a normal setting with no side pave side stones is less but this one did have a risk of alot more work (but I am not 100% sure on this) etc. The main stone is set and this is what it looks like. Only 1 pave stone seemed to fall out and he is fixing that but since I am excitied I am posting pictures now.

ring1tea.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock
:)

ring2tea.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock
oops double in there

ring3tea.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock

ring4tea.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock

ring5tea.jpg

Icce

Shiny_Rock
This picture you can see the one stone that fell out which he will be fixing right up for me. Overall PH seems to be alot more competent that alot of other jewelers around Toronto who wouldn't even touch my stone when I asked because they were affraid all the pave would fall out of the setting or they didn't believe me it was Sapphire.

ring6tea.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Who is PH?

Your ring turned out very nicely!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That turned out great! I''m glad you found someone who was willing to do it for you.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Icekid,

Its a jewelery store in downtown Toronto. It is called PH design and they do custom design and jewellery manufacturing. I heard of them on this site from another person who had them make her a custom ring.

He knew right away it was an import ring...and he was right an Ebay ring it was but he said I got a good deal on it...to make that in Canada or the USA would of cost alot lot more.

thanks for the compliments icekid, redfaerythinker

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That came out really nicely. Love the two tone look.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I remember that stone. I think it looks great with the pave.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The ring turned out great - it looks very high-end, and it''s not a setting you see everyday.
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!
3.gif

-A

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME!!!
36.gif

Lori

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m relieved you found someone competent to set your stone and fix the missing melee.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!! And I''m glad you found someone local to work with!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love it.
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh...I really like that!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out very pretty. I love the spinel.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2009 6:45:12 PM
Author:Icce
Well I met Howard at PH and he is a wonderful man and great to work with. It cost 60 to set and replate and fix any diamonds that fell out of the setting (remember we both had no clue if there would 5 or none falling out). I think a normal setting with no side pave side stones is less but this one did have a risk of alot more work (but I am not 100% sure on this) etc. The main stone is set and this is what it looks like. Only 1 pave stone seemed to fall out and he is fixing that but since I am excitied I am posting pictures now.
That''s a good price for all that labor, and he did a beautiful job setting it. Gorgeous ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I stopped by PH Designs today. I dropped off my LOGR setting with my dark green BB tourmaline. He said it was no problem to bezel the stone. Cost - $120. I also dropped off my oversized prong ring and he is going to try to make the prongs smaller but he said it won''t be like my ering (not possible with the setting). My other LOGR ring with the chunk of metal ... he said it will be very easy to fix.

Nice guy .. I will see how everything looks when I pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results