shape
carat
color
clarity

ok one more poll , before i contact wf

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
setting one in platnium http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Solitaire/-Legato--Sleek-Line-Diamond-Solitaire_1118.htm which is in my budget

-----OR------
setting two in wg http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm which is in my budget also... my ps friends please dont get mad with the repeat questions.. i''m just a nervous wreck...just couple more oppinions to help me pull the trigger..

but these two are my most def picks... just wanted to take a poll with my ps family... promise one more time!!! i promise!!!
33.gif

PortlandKelly

Rough_Rock
I like the setting one, but that''s just because I like plain solitaire settings.
1.gif
Both are very beautiful though.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both lovely! I''d decide based on whether you want a solitaire or sidestones more.

jwcjewelry

Rough_Rock
Premium
Option #2!!! It is gorgeous!!!!

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thats true i love the pave its just my budget can only get me wg..which i found out that there nothing wrong with that..the solitare i can get platnium so im torn btween the two ehhehehe

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
you like option 2 jw? with wg?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
#2..I always love stones down the band (esp on my fat fingers)..the center stone doesn''t look lost when there are other stones nearby

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh hard to say. If you want a plain solitaire setting, #1 is a classic. But love #2 as well. So am not much help am I. I love a plain solitaire and then stacking diamond eternity bands with it.. Such fun!!
3.gif

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
atroop i will be sizing it to a 9.50 so thats a very good point..

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eek, I love both...but love #2 a wee bit more.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I vote #2!! I love the look with the sidestones.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
kaleigh its hard huh...i wanted platnium first thats why i considered the solitare but couldnt afford platnuim with the pave..but doing my reaserch my wf consultant even told me he would go wg.. so im totally torn hehehe

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i love # 2 also you guys but you guys approve on wg also?

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE #1 - Its lines are incredibly graceful and that style allows you to wear just about any wedding band you choose. You could go with a plain wedding band, or save up and get one with pave, or even an eternity band. Endless options!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like sparkles in the band, so my vote is for number 2. Those litte aca''s in the band are small, but they sure sparkle!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:01:27 PM
Author: evaldez
i love # 2 also you guys but you guys approve on wg also?

Yes I love WG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I like option 1 - I am a plain solitaire girl I love the fact that you can stack pretty well whatever kind of band you want with them and they look good :).

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
#2; nothing wrong with WG and love the sides

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 8:46:33 PM
Author: kcoursolle
They are both lovely! I'd decide based on whether you want a solitaire or sidestones more.
Ditto, I love 2 but is there a band that would go with it?

Don't worry about asking a million questions, promise! I was the same way; it is better to feel completely comfortable! Ask away
35.gif

Love the stone!!
30.gif

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
would the legato solitare setting get lost if im sizing it for a 9.50 finger?... its it better with the pave sidestones?

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I like number 2. A little extra sparkle never hurts! I think the design is simple enough (in a beautiful way) that you wouldn''t have too much trouble finding a band.

I understand your hesitation about wg, but from what I hear, the risks are generally minimal, and every ring is going to need some maintenance/up-keep throughout the years.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 10:17:50 PM
would the legato solitare setting get lost if im sizing it for a 9.50 finger?... its it better with the pave sidestones?
Aaaah...to pave or not to pave, that is the question! I think the solitaire would be beautiful...and I don''t think it would get *lost* with the sizing. I love how pixely''s setting looks...solitaire ering with bling eternity band, diamonds all around! Plus, a solitaire really highlights the main diamond. So, if you go with that you could always get a fab wedding band.

But, I do like #2 as well. The only thing I would ask about is doing the WG vs. plat. I have heard (and seen in person) that as WG ages, it can start to look yellowish. Which some people like...I do, it can tend to look more antique. But, maybe some of the experts can verify? I think you can treat WG so it doesn''t do that??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing wrong with WG, so my vote is #2. Love your stone, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 9:03:37 PM
Author: pixley
I LOVE #1 - Its lines are incredibly graceful and that style allows you to wear just about any wedding band you choose. You could go with a plain wedding band, or save up and get one with pave, or even an eternity band. Endless options!
ditto

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
ok you guys are awsome!! i just read and read about platnuim vs wg it just keeps going.. i dont hink wg is as bad as what people say it is right?..i read some threads that they had to start replating around 3 months i was like....whoa! are u serious? as for platnuim do i have to worry? well...both have pros and cons right?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for #1! :)

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
does anyone now if wf charges to put alittle millgrain on a setting?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 10:40:03 PM
ok you guys are awsome!! i just read and read about platnuim vs wg it just keeps going.. i dont hink wg is as bad as what people say it is right?..i read some threads that they had to start replating around 3 months i was like....whoa! are u serious? as for platnuim do i have to worry? well...both have pros and cons right?
I have never had to replate my white gold, ever. I guess that is just my skin, I don''t know. Yes, both have pros and cons. I have a platinum wedding set. I love the look, but I have several right hand rings that are white gold that I love. It largely had to do with price for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results