shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok now it’s setting time...sapphire part 2 opinions please

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks fantastic! Are you having it made with a rose gold head and platinum band? I saw rose gold mentioned in your other thread. It’s going to be beautiful :love:

ksage92

Rough_Rock
Platinum head and gold band. Thank you for your comments.

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
did you design the basket? its absolutely gorgeous! i am not a CAD expert at all but i love the design!

ksage92

Rough_Rock
did you design the basket? its absolutely gorgeous! i am not a CAD expert at all but i love the design!
All props to David Klass from a few pictures. This is my second project with him and I’m very pleased so far. ❤️

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
im not a CAD expert by any means. Its a beautiful design. Love the slightly larger diamonds at 12, 3, 6, 9 0'clock. Going to be so pretty!! Excited for hand shots when completed.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
I’d ask him to tilt the halo a bit.

This thread shows the before and after of halo tilt pretty well.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-with-cads-for-my-paraiba-3-stone.244500/

Can’t wait to see!

Edited for link

@Rfisher Thanks for the link. I thought to mention tilting the halo but I had no example. That thread is excellent

@ksage92 - love the design, especially the lower profile and the swoopy halo design. I would also consider tilting the halo a bit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results