color
clarity

Ok Ilander let's chat.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1307722274|2942558 said:
Autumnovember said:
Dragon, apologies for threadjacking---

iLander, since we're on topic....anyone from my past that hasn't possibly 'let go' yet? Trying to make sense of some events over the last few years, thinking maybe thats the reason why some of the things that happen to me, do.

Also...will I make it through my program without failing any classes? You can lie and say yes :lol:

On the grades; oh, please, I think you're one of those people that gets amazing grades all the time. Not a problem for you.

Brown haired guy was thinking about you and comparing you to new girl, but she's won out and he's moving forward with her. He just had cold feet.

That's all I get . . .

I wish I got amazing grades =/ I really don't though. I used to get amazing grades in undergrad but this is a whole different animal.

About the brown haired guy---not ringing a bell (all my other exes have dirty blonde hair). The only brown haired guy I dated was one *I* broke up with and I'm very thankful for that.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
This is an interesting thread. I, too, feel as if I have this sensitivity/ESP and have had many spiritual experiences. The one that really convinced me of this was after my grandmother had passed away, 10 years ago. My sister, mom and I were cleaning out her room and my mom had said something to the effect of "Please give me a sign that you're ok" earlier in the day. We spent hours in her room, going through her closet, dressers, and her vanity. We had gone through everything with a fine tooth comb and had seen nothing out of the ordinary. As we were getting ready to finish, I had a strong urge to open grandma's vanity drawer one more time. I don't know why...we had looked in at many times and hadn't found anything unusual. However, this time when I opened the drawer, sitting right there on the top of her other belongings, was a prayer card that read:
SAFELY HOME

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;
Oh so happy and so bright!
There is perfect joy and beauty
In this everlasting light.

All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
I am now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.

Did you wonder I so calmly
Trod the valley of the shade?
Oh, but Jesus'love illumined
Every dark and fearful glade.

And He came Himself to meet me
In that way so hard to tread;
And with Jesus' arm to lean on,
Could I have one doubt or dread?

Then you must not grieve so sorely,
For I love you dearly still,
Try to look beyond earth's shadows,
Pray to trust our Father's will.

There is work still waiting for you,
So you must not idly stand;
Do it now, while life remains,
You shall rest in Jesus' land.

When that work is all completed,
He will gently call you Home;
Oh, the rapture of that meeting,
Oh, the joy to see you come!

We all gasped and looked at each other. I said to my mom "There's your sign!". Something similar happened when my grandfather (her husband) passed 20 years earlier. After his funeral, we were all sitting around the kitchen table reminiscing about him when we heard footsteps upstairs. Everyone who was at the house was downstairs, sitting at the table. Of course, we went upstairs and looked around because we thought it might be an intruder. We even looked on the roof! There was no one. We are convinced it was my grandfather.

I feel like my grandmother watches over me. She comes to me in my dreams and often doesn't speak. She is more of a prescence. Once, when I was trying to decide between 2 different jobs she came to me in a dream and simply said "You'll do what's right". She died of lung cancer, and for over a year after her death I would randomly smell cigarette smoke in my house (neither DH or I smoke and we don't allow smoking in our home) and would tell my DH "Grandma's here". I also feel like sometimes she pulls my hair when I am being a brat. She always used to tell me, when I would say/do something bratty, that "God's going to punish you!" and now when I feel a tug on my hair I know it's her way of telling me not to be a brat!

As far as seeing the future, I will often think about someone randomly and within 24 hours I will see or hear from that person (when I haven't had contact with them in years!)

I also have a lot of light bulbs POP and blow out when I flip the switch. Doesn't happen to DH.

The apartment we lived in prior to moving to our condo had a strange room that always gave me the heebie-jeebies. It wasn't a bathroom, but it had a large round jetted tub, surrounded by mirrors, and a closet. Nothing else. I got especially weird vibes from the closet and could never bring myself to go in there. One time I was particularly sore and decided to indulge in a soak. I lit candles and had some music going and was just relaxing in the tub, with the jets. I still felt a bit on edge being in that room, but tried to relax anyway. Well, not 10 minutes into my soak, I realized that I was being pulled into one of the suction jets! It was very forceful and I screamed and managed to pry the side of my thigh off the jet, only to be pulled into the one on the other side! I screamed again and DH ran in and turned off the jets! I had a huge bruise on each side of my thighs and we realized that the screens for the suction jets were missing :o Needless to say, I never went in that room again!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I also apologize for threadjacking! But I've read the thread with interest - I remember reading through when it was first posted. iLander (and any others with a gift that I unfortunately seem to not have at all): I'm sorry to bother you, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on my situation, because it's causing me quite a bit of stress.

FI has accepted a job across the country that he is starting in August. We're moving there later this summer, and I will have to leave my current job. I've started applying for some positions in the area, but nothing much has happened yet. We also don't know where to live, because the town where FI will be working is tiny, and I may not have many job opportunities there. FI is willing to be the one who commutes since we're moving for his job.

Any ideas, thoughts, or anything that you have for me? I would love to hear from you.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I recently went on a work trip and i was telling my manager about all of the 6th sense, clairvoyant stuff that happens to me. She is also very open and attuned to it. She has encouraged me to develop it further and has given me a book to read, "You are clairvoyant - Developing the secret skill that we all have." I am really enjoying it so far.

I was looking through some photos the other day and came across these two. I don't know how I never noticed them before, but i thought the thread watches and skeptics alike would get a kick out of them. I believe its my BF who i spoke about earlier. The pics were taken in the year after his death. (Can you see what i see?)

ETA: Dammit! you are supposed to look at the photos from bottom to top...

ziggylookingworried.jpg

fredandziggy.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Very cool, hawaiianorangetree!!

I was at a tattoo shop a few years ago that is in a very old building that used to be a funeral home. They installed a security camera and it seems that every night after the shop closes up, spirits rise up from the floor and circle the shop. I saw some of the security footage and it was very cool - there were all of these white fog-like shapes that seem to come out of the floor and just swoosh around and around for hours. And it only happens after the shop is closed. The security camera is on 24/7, but nothing like that happens until everyone is gone.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
I find all this very fascinating as I work in a hospice and I see and experience SO much there. Our patients are aged 18 and over and all have a 90 day or less prognosis. I would love to share my patient's stories but I can't because of confidentially, but I will say that they have never seen anything that scares them and neither have I, it's always really positive or just neutral. By neutral I mean, sometimes they don't recognize who they are seeing, it's not a loved one but someone else they see, but no one has said they were scared, they just wondered if I could see them too or if I knew them.
My best friend is psychic and she's helped me a lot, especially when my Mom passed away very suddenly. She also helps when I see things, just because I know she won't think I'm crazy.
She's also given me good advice when I have worked overseas with NGOs in 3rd world areas, she's helped me avoid trouble many times.
Orbs I see fairly often at work and they vary in size from a tennis ball to a softball, they glow and are spherical, that's hard to see in pictures because they look 2d, but they really are like balls.
Also, only once have I seen a full body apparition, the rest are parts, like just legs, or just the trunk, sounds weird I know but I can't explain it.
My girlfriend recommended a book to me once and it was great, it's called "We don't die" and I highly recommend it!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1307722588|2942562 said:
dragonfly411|1307674428|2942228 said:
Ilander - All of what you said makes sense. I'll make sure to make the phone calls. I can think of several people horse related who wouldn't know how to reach me now. I actually had a horse incdent earlier this week, so although YES they are smelly (esp the guy who is hurting b/c he's on drugs), I do love them right now. We almost lost him the other night. As to the molasses, that makes sense too b/c we're currently battling with some court stuff...which requires us to battle with some financial stuff.. and people just can't seem to get it in gear!

As to the relationship part. I'll be honest hon... it took the following for me to wake up. He called me one night at 5 AM and said he needed me b/c he was throwing up and he didn't know why. When I got there, his roommate (who has since passed away and who is the one whose spirit stuck with me for a bit) was waiting for me. He helped me get water into my ex, and kept an eye on things. My ex was too drunk to know who he was, yet he still managed to get up and try to force himself on me... essentially drunkenly trying to rape me. I had known that things were very out of control, but that night his friend told me if I didn't leave I was absolutely stupid. The guy had cheated on me with three other women. He used me for sexual activity and I'm sad that I let it go for so long. At the same time I would not have found the people I have today, so I'm sometimes a teensy bit thankful. Looking back, I don't know how I let it go so far though.

Autumnovember - Yes. And I am not lying.

Dragonfly, I'm sorry that you went through this. :(( I think you need to realize that some people are just screwed up, and it has nothing to do with you. They are screwed up with EVERYBODY, not just you. That guy is obviously an a$$!

Wish I could help you with the "torn" thing, I just can't get a handle on that . . .

I think I am beginning to understand that more. I do have a lot of residual fears both in relationships but in life too. I'm very scared of him trying to find me. I found out last night that he moved back to the area. That freaks me out a lot.

BTW - my very close riding friend emailed me last night. We're going to do dinner soon.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ilander, I want your input on something but I am confused where to start and what/how much to tell you.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
HWOT - Those are very cool photos. I capture orbs frequently as well. I wish I still had mine from the old Fort in St. Augustine.

I've recently experienced shadows more frequently as well. I call them shadow orbs. When I'm thinking about something that has been weighing my mind, I'll sometimes have one flash by. This is especially so when I think of the topic I'm torn on. I also tend to experience apparitions when driving. Many times it's like looking at one little stream of fog/mist/steam rising from the ground. They are normally a foot or so across, and along the side of the road. Has anyone seen anything like this? Is it truly just steam possibly?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results