shape
carat
color
clarity

OK, Can''t Hold Out Any Longer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I ordered my new *potential* setting yesterday. I was trying to wait to post until I actually get it, but I''m so excited I''m going to burst! Here it is...

shimstacori.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
from the side...

shimstacoriside.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It''s only a potential right now, I''m sure I''ll be blown away by it though! Shout out to Bill & Jason from Pearlman''s, this was in his ''previously owned'' section so I got a wicked deal and he treated me like gold, answered a bazillion questions and so funny too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, yay for you!! Pearlman''s is such a class act.

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
This is beautiful, I am sure you will love it in person!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Kaleigh!

I''m worried that it might sit a bit high, which is one of the reasons I wanted the change from my current setting.

Sorry guys, no handshots yet!!! I promise tons when I get it...I forgot to ask how long for shipping, so I''m not sure when that will even be, plus customs takes forever
14.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What--you ordered that setting and are NOT coming to the Calgary GTG? What gives???
LOL
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
11.gif

cheers--Sharon

sera

Ideal_Rock
I did see that ring on Pearlman''s... I hope it works out for you (and hope it ships quickly). I tried on a lot of Tacori rings and they are very pretty.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
it looks beautiful!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting! How exciting!
36.gif
36.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Yea! Another (potential) Tacori girl! If you decide to go for it, you will not be sorry. It is a beautiful ring!

I have had mine six months and I am still getting the "WOW" response from people.

BI

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! It''s even prettier from the side than from the top!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous setting! I hope that it works out for you, it is smashing!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ve seen the setting on Pearlmans site too and hoped a pricescoper would get it so we could see more pics. I really hope it works out for you. i think it''s a beautiful setting. they are pretty good about shipping quickly so hopefully customs won''t slow it down too much...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sharon, I can''t make it b/c I already have a trip planned to C-town the next weekend (to order my wedding dress!)
7.gif
It won''t be set until then anyway, and don''t you worry, I will try my best to make it to the next GTG (hopefully I''ll have even more to my collection by then)
31.gif

Thanks so much everyone, I thought I was the only one to get all excited about it! MrsSalvo, I will post pics as soon as I get the setting *goes to charge camera battery* but there won''t be a center stone so it will look kinda funny I''m guessing! PSers don''t discriminate against center stone free settings, now do they?!
9.gif
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that ring is so nice, it has a vintage yet modern look to it if that makes sense! congrats, and hope you love it in person.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous. I hope you love it!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh very pretty.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I can''t wait to see more pics.

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful setting!! Hope it works for u!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
That is wonderful!! I love it. Now for the fun part- THE WAITING GAME!!
7.gif
Good luck not going crazy!!
cwj

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
Wonderful setting. I can''t wait to see it finished.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yay! Congrats! I have seen this ring in IRL last year (owned by another PSer too) and Ithought it was very pretty and unique!! So, you''ll have your local jeweler set your stone for you?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/3/2008 10:55:22 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Yay! Congrats! I have seen this ring in IRL last year (owned by another PSer too) and Ithought it was very pretty and unique!! So, you''ll have your local jeweler set your stone for you?

Thanks everyone! The wait is on...
11.gif

I have no idea who I''ll get to set it, I really don''t trust anyone local to do a good job. I might just send it away to WF or see if Tacori would do it.

I called the nearest Tacori dealer and they told me to go to People''s to have it set
6.gif
I was shocked to say the least.

Lane

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Congrats -- this is a fabulous setting. I am pretty sure I will be going with one very similar for mine, with same crown but diff. (plain) shank due to cost. YAY!!!!!!!!!! Please be sure to post lots of photos when it arrives!! YAY!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I can''t wait to see your pictures! ...and a deal to boot, gotta love that!!!

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see it when it arrives! So pretty!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results