shape
carat
color
clarity

OHWHATTAFIND! Micheal B Lace band on eBay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Lynn, for indulging me. Have to agree with you. It''s not the best look, but indeed worth a try! What a gorgeous collection of rings you have there, my friend!!!!! So happy for you!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2006 10:18:02 PM
Author: Demelza
Thanks, Lynn, for indulging me. Have to agree with you. It''s not the best look, but indeed worth a try! What a gorgeous collection of rings you have there, my friend!!!!! So happy for you!

Thank you! And DITTO!
30.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow, COngrats on a great find, if I had seen it, I would have bought it myself.

Sometimes you can find great deals on ebay if you look and wait! I haven''t posted a picture, but I just picked up an Roberto Coin 18kt. white gold bezel set sapphire bracelet on ebay for $140. Retail on it was $1000, so I got a great deal on that as well! Definitely authentic as I have a few of his pieces now and can identify his trademark!

Congrats again and if you ever decide to sell, pm me!
2.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn B, what a great find. It''s good to see a success story from eBay, there are bargains to be found if one''s careful. Beautiful ring.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh lynn, I love that band!! great job- definitely a fantastic find
36.gif

MauiTikii

Rough_Rock
Oh wow - I just love that ring. I saw somebody post a link to that lace ring here a few months ago and fell in love with it. What a great find and GREAT price. You are one lucky gal!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Serendipity in action. What a gorgeous piece!!!! CONGRATS!

momof3crazykids

Rough_Rock
I love the Michael B lace. I tried it on at Pearlman''s and thought it was worth the price, so it is so awesome that you could get it for less. Thanks for showing hand pics, the ring looks great on you.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn what a great find! I LOVE e-bay!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
WOW~ what a find!

I love Michael B. lace- what do you think I just set as a favorite on e-bay???

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn!! what a beautiful ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

you are so lucky!! the MB ring is such beautifl art
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results