shape
carat
color
clarity

Ohhh the tension

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jamquixotic

Rough_Rock
Hey all

So Ive managed to find exactly the ring I want to get, TR122 by GA Tension setting. My only dilemma right now is where I am going to purchase it from. Right now mickyroof is giving me a pretty good price but they are far away in new york and I am a bit shy about buying something so expensive online

Basically I am just looking for any user reviews here. I dont like the idea of not being able to see the ring before purchase but if I do go with them I can save on tax and a good $300 or so.

I appreciate any info, this site has helped me alot in finding what I want and the info I need. I have not needed to post at all as I could search everything but I just cant find much about micky roof besides that they have a lot of pics on their website :)

Thanks!

-Jeff

Welcome!

I am not familiar with this seller but you could try a search for Micky Roof, it did pull up some threads. Hopefully someone will answer who has purchased with them!

i am also in the hunt for a GA ring TR164. please let me know what you find out... also how much is he charging you for the ring?

They quoted me at about 1650 for the ring itself, it has side diamonds so it is more costly than some of the other tension rings

Thanks for the responses. I am hoping the lack of anyone replying about a purchase is not a bad thing :P

Date: 3/5/2009 6:52:14 AM
Author: Lorelei
Welcome!

I am not familiar with this seller but you could try a search for Micky Roof, it did pull up some threads. Hopefully someone will answer who has purchased with them!

Yeah I searched quite a bit actually, I saw one or two purchases mentioned but not enough to make me comfortable yet I guess

Date: 3/5/2009 9:54:15 AM
Author: jamquixotic

Date: 3/5/2009 6:52:14 AM
Author: Lorelei
Welcome!

Yeah I searched quite a bit actually, I saw one or two purchases mentioned but not enough to make me comfortable yet I guess
I think the lack of response might be due to lack of experience with this vendor....You could try a Google search and check the BBB to see if they are registered.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP