shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh that Tiffany''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
As much as I want not to love designer brands ... who can deny the loveliness of a good Tiffany 1920''s antique. Wowsa ... and 2.12 ct OMC for 20ishK?? (fishing around over at estatediamondjewelry.com looking for wedding bands and stumbled onto this featured item)

Don''t think its very e-ring looking but it''s Right Hand Fabulous.

Ring_2.12ct_5520.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Deco, we need to just STOP sharing the same brain RIGHT NOW!!!!! I was drooling over the same ring yesterday!!!!

Love the whole "leaf motif" design....it is YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the price is right! "Yes Please"!!!!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Lordy....that''s just gorgeous!
23.gif
30.gif

widget

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
Oh my! Those prongs, they are so wonderful, the way they just sweep up from the sides....
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
some of the vintage tiffany''s stuff is simply stunning..love that ring deco..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh deco, that is just beautiful.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful deco. We have very similar taste
2.gif
I am a sucker for those sapphires!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY WORD! I want that ring and I want it right NOW!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my dislike of typical tiffany e-ring stuff definitely does NOT apply to fabulous vintage rings or some of the more unique designer items...i love stuff like that. there was a 1906 cartier piece that i saw once in a store, a stunning 3c RB in a very thin pave shanked ring...yum!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2005 3:17:43 PM
Author: blueroses
Oh, Deco, we need to just STOP sharing the same brain RIGHT NOW!!!!! I was drooling over the same ring yesterday!!!!

Hee hee!! If I could only make collages ... (that''s how I know we don''t have EXACTLY the same brain, Blueroses!!

The leaves, the swoosh, the gentle wrapping around, the way the prongs cup the stone, the sapphires!!! That Tiffany mark ... swooning, swooning *KLUNK* (will someone call 911?)

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
oh be still my heart, what a way to start my pricescope viewing today!! thanks for sharing that, deco!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love the ring - it’s beautiful! thanks for sharing....

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
The detail on the ring is absolutely exquisite... it''s absolutely gorgeous and yes, I agree, great as a right hand ring.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... yummy!! While I would not likely ever buy anything significant from Tiff''s, I would certainly buy something vintage Tiffany''s. I think it really was a special place years ago.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
WHat a gorgeous ring. I would love to own a vintage tiffanys piece, especially something as amazing and detailed as that! Stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results