shape
carat
color
clarity

OH NO, YOU GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jessicarfc75

Rough_Rock
Well...I guess it's official...I am finally considering myself one of the "geeks"...I am a member of yet ANOTHER BB! OK. The real question...How do you know when you are an actual "diamond geek"?:errrr:

nethead

Rough_Rock
I have no idea when being a "diamond geek" becomes official, but even though I have bought my stone and have no immediate plans to buy another, I find myself: a) still reading this board (and Diamond Talk) b) following with interest threads where the cut experts rip into each other over the finer points of pavilion angle variances and c) dropping into jewellery stores to look at stones and actually enjoying the salesperson's high pressure tactics and misinformation as a kind of bloodsport.

If the above applies, I would submit you are a "diamond geek". :cheeky:

jessicarfc75

Rough_Rock
A bit different for me, perhaps, as I am in the business. On my other BB, I often argue the finer points of pavillion angle along with the rest. As a HOF dealer, I do appreciate cut, and had to LMAO at your comment...as it appears you too are a "geek"...(BTW, I employ no cut-throat aggressive tactics at work...the sparklies do all the work themselves)! Thanks for your input!:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results