shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh no! Ring travel woes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xiuying

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

My friends and I were planning a trip to New York this weekend for several reasons, including some fun girl time (whee!) and because one of my friends really likes the Niwaka style rings she''s seen online. Unfortunately, we were looking at the website and the store is closed for moving and won''t reopen until the beginning of summer! She''s planning on returning this summer, but I was hoping there was something we could look at this time since I won''t have much of an opportunity over the summer for travelling (due to college classes.)

Does anyone know if anyone else in NYC sells Niwaka rings, or similarly styled rings? I''ve added a picture that shows the style of the rings below.

niwaka_ring4.jpg

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure, but it looks like that the New York store that''s closed is the only one in the US. You might try emailing them to see if they have any vendors.

*M*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results