shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh dear lord....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Moh 10

Brilliant_Rock
I think I may start a new trend.

I'm going to sell dirt on eBay.
I have some tiny ziplock bags and a trowel.
I could even weigh it and measure it in carats.
I'm good at photography too.

It's just absurd enough to work.

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 10:43:13 AM
Author: Moh 10

I''m going to sell dirt on eBay.
I''m good at photography too.

It''s just absurd enough to work.
Make sure to offer free shipping!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 10:44:59 AM
Author: jet2ks

Oh I am sure someone would buy - a while ago I saw dried poop '' jewellery'' for sale....Seriously....
23.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 10:54:26 AM
Author: Lorelei

Oh I am sure someone would buy - a while ago I saw dried poop '' jewellery'' for sale....Seriously....
23.gif

Eew.
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
L@@K.....

Introducing Diamond Dirt! Is the credit crunch affecting your spending? Want some bling bling but can't afford the high prices? Fear not - Diamond Dirt could be just what you are looking for!

Diamond Dirt is unique and actually comes from deep in the earth as a by product of the diamond mining process ( really my back yard but who's to know...) Some lucky buyers might even find some diamonds or diamond particles in it!
3.gif
( lucky...hehehe miraculous more like) Each lucky buyer will receive a bag of Diamond Dirt which has been hand filled with care in order to not disturb the delicate balance of the Diamond Dirt and its secret blinging properties and at the moment we are also offering FREE SHIPPING on every 20 bags you buy. Special orders are available and a dumper truck is also available for large orders to deliver your Diamond Dirt directly to your door!

Its fun for all the family, the kids will love it and it will keep them busy for hours ( as well as your washing machine)
and it even makes a great cat litter! Kitty will love using Diamond Dirt!( and tracking it all over your best carpets..)

Call 1- 800-123-ddirt NOW!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 11:00:06 AM
Author: Tuckins1

I'm going to sell dirt on eBay.

I'm good at photography too.

It's just absurd enough to work.

Oh I am sure someone would buy - a while ago I saw dried poop ' jewellery' for sale....Seriously....
23.gif

Eew.
14.gif
I DID! It was 'orrible!

Here you go Tuckies, one...specimen....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Real-MOOSE-POOP-doo-doo-nugget-NECKLACE-jewelry-WEIRD_W0QQitemZ270346649931QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:105

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wait... I know... many areas are so plagued by smog and pollution... I''m going to sell air. All I have to do is get some shipping boxes, tape them up real good, and let the bidding wars start.

I should include a picture. Hmmm... how do you photograph air? I guess I''ll just take a picture of the inside of the box before I seal it up....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 11:07:37 AM
L@@K.....

Introducing Diamond Dirt! Is the credit crunch affecting your spending? Want some bling bling but can''t afford the high prices? Fear not - Diamond Dirt could be just what you are looking for!

Diamond Dirt is unique and actually comes from deep in the earth as a by product of the diamond mining process ( really my back yard but who''s to know...) Some lucky buyers might even find some diamonds or diamond particles in it!
3.gif
( lucky...hehehe miraculous more like) Each lucky buyer will receive a bag of Diamond Dirt which has been hand filled with care in order to not disturb the delicate balance of the Diamond Dirt and its secret blinging properties and at the moment we are also offering FREE SHIPPING on every 20 bags you buy. Special orders are available and a dumper truck is also available for large orders to deliver your Diamond Dirt directly to your door!

Its fun for all the family, the kids will love it and it will keep them busy for hours ( as well as your washing machine)
and it even makes a great cat litter! Kitty will love using Diamond Dirt!( and tracking it all over your best carpets..)

LOVE IT. HAHAHA!

You gotta wonder about these ''diamonds''... Maybe they are training diamonds from cutters in training? Their cast offs? You know... you give the cutter a piece of crud diamond to cut so that if he ruins it, no harm no foul and it it comes up reasonably ''attractive'' (the definition of which is highly subjective apparently) they sell it on ebay.

That''s my theory. I''m sticking to it.

Moh 10

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha.

I know! I know!
I've got it! I'll be RICH!

Moose Poo Diamonds.

Yes friends, we distill the carbon from moose poo and using heat and pressure we turn it into the engagement ring diamond she will treasure.
Wait till you see our deep shades of chocolate and cognac.

For a small additional charge we can take your own poo so she can have a little of you on her finger forever.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:02:25 PM
Hahaha.

I know! I know!
I''ve got it! I''ll be RICH!

Moose Poo Diamonds.

Yes friends, we distill the carbon from moose poo and using heat and pressure we turn it into the engagement ring diamond she will treasure.

For a small additional charge we can take your own poo so she can have a little of you on her finger forever.
I think that you''re onto to something
14.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 2:02:25 PM
Hahaha.

I know! I know!
I''ve got it! I''ll be RICH!

Moose Poo Diamonds.

ROFLMAO and feeling ill all at the same time
9.gif
emotion-41.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 11:07:37 AM
L@@K.....

Introducing Diamond Dirt! Is the credit crunch affecting your spending? Want some bling bling but can''t afford the high prices? Fear not - Diamond Dirt could be just what you are looking for!

Diamond Dirt is unique and actually comes from deep in the earth as a by product of the diamond mining process ( really my back yard but who''s to know...) Some lucky buyers might even find some diamonds or diamond particles in it!
3.gif

Lol!
3.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 11:08:06 AM
Date: 7/30/2009 11:00:06 AM

Author: Tuckins1

23.gif

Eew.
14.gif

I DID! It was ''orrible!

Here you go Tuckies, one...specimen....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Real-MOOSE-POOP-doo-doo-nugget-NECKLACE-jewelry-WEIRD_W0QQitemZ270346649931QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:105

Seriously. There are some weird people out there.
32.gif

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Actually, as hysterical as this thread is and with all of your incredibly funny contributions...you have no idea how close you guys are to some of what actually does go on in real life.

There are companies already producing ''diamonds'' from the carbon of humans, animals, etc.
One of the more well known of these companies, is now offering up diamonds created from Michael Jackson''s hair.

Get yours while supplies last.

http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/MichaelJacksonLifeGem.aspx

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 3:43:39 PM
Author: Judah Gutwein
Actually, as hysterical as this thread is and with all of your incredibly funny contributions...you have no idea how close you guys are to some of what actually does go on in real life.

There are companies already producing ''diamonds'' from the carbon of humans, animals, etc.
One of the more well known of these companies, is now offering up diamonds created from Michael Jackson''s hair.

OMG!!!
32.gif

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 10:41:06 PM
Author:Tuckins1
Ladies and gents, this beautiful, all natural, grey cushion cut diamond could be yours for the low cost of $10.50!!!! Who''s in?
28.gif

Link

''Dirty Martini Diamonds'' - the "classier" Champagne diamond alternative.
3.gif

Moh 10

Brilliant_Rock

You know, I tried to come up with something that could top this . . .

but I just couldn''t . . . . . . . . . Beat It!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i wanna see the IS/ASET photo on this stone.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 6:57:17 PM

You know, I tried to come up with something that could top this . . .

but I just couldn''t . . . . . . . . . Beat It!
You know its Bad....
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results