shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh Coati . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Coati:

Do you have (or could you get and post) (please) a straight profile photo (side shot) of your lovely James Meyer? I'd really, really, really appreciate it.

Did you get it in white gold or platinum.

I'm seriously considering it for the OMC I just got.

Thanks so much,

Sonoma

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s the first picture in your "reset" thread. Nevermind on that one. Thanks.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Sonoma! I just caught this. Glad you found the thread. I''ve been so obsessed with my final exams--one down(the practical 20 stone exam)and I aced it! Have my written final next week. Anyway, let me know about the JM--have you called him? So exciting!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Hi Coati.

Congrats on the test ! !
36.gif
You will be one fine G.G. (I'm so envious.)

Yes, I spoke with Jim on the cushion setting you suggested. The price is very reasonable. It has two vivid yellow (small) diamonds on the side. I'm bet it fits the setting quite well, although I'm not a yellow fan. Tell me, what do you think of the two small yellow accent diamonds? His site is down right now, btw.

To confuse things, however, I also just got a really good quote on the deco setting I was looking at (if you remember that one. I feel very strongly about both settings.

I don't know.
40.gif

Stay well & catch you soon,

Sonoma

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sonoma!

I''d probably do it without the side diamonds. I like solitaires to be metal and stone--that''s it. I think it could be very pretty with the side stones though. His settings are so much daintier than they appear in the photo, so the side stones could be very delicate.

Man! I just got an unheated aquamarine, and I want to send it right over to him, but I have to be good and wait.
39.gif
I just ordered our wedding bands from him, so...I''m on a small gem/jewelry hiatus. Hopefully, I won''t have to wait too long.
27.gif

The deco setting--you mean the Topazery one? That one is really pretty too! I guess it''s a choice of bezel or prongs--that can be tough, because prongs can look lovely too. I''m having this same dilemma over the aqua.

Take your time deciding--so tough eh?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results