shape
carat
color
clarity

Officially a Member of the Colored Stones Forum

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I guess I can post now as an owner and not just a lurker! I'm an official club member. :Up_to_something: :devil:

I bought one of Roger Dery's new Blue Zircons. (Just barely because they get snatched up as fast as he finishes). I lingered on two and they sold in a couple hours. So when this one popped up I grabbed it. Turns out it's stunning bright and flashy.

For now it's set in a Sterling Silver stock setting, until I decide how to set. I'm wavering between a bezel and a three stone with two smaller cushion diamonds.

Square Cushion
8.0 X 8.2 X 6.5
Heated
4.22 cts

P.S. I will still not post a lot except for an occasional oooooh aaaaaah because I still know next to nothing about colored stones. That is why we have Chrono. She's one of the smarties. :read:

_4705.jpeg

_4706.jpeg

_4707.jpeg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
so pretty!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE! looks like a Caribbean pool on your finger :) the temp setting is really pretty, it looks great on you! Glad you scooped up one of Roger's stones before they were all gone. They sold so quickly!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Mayk, congrats for getting a nice one :love:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. He is such a great cutter and artist.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE. :love: :love: :love:
What an ethereal blue and I love your temp setting. That zircon would look amazing in anything. :love: :love: :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1468009348|4053290 said:
LOVE! looks like a Caribbean pool on your finger :) the temp setting is really pretty, it looks great on you! Glad you scooped up one of Roger's stones before they were all gone. They sold so quickly!

Thanks to your suggestion that he was cutting zircons! Thank you!

Thank you for the compliments. :D

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Love the electric blue color ! :appl: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, a wonderful entry into the world of coloured stone ownership!!!! Just be warned it's addictive :lol:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and lovely temp setting! Looks great and you can happily wear it as is until you decide!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful choice! :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous! :appl:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful stone and it looks lovely on your finger! Actually think it looks nice in sterling setting. :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results