shape
carat
color
clarity

Off the list....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 3:23:38 PM
Author: absolut_blonde
Aw, thanks everyone!

I''ve attached a crappy photo taken with my Blackberry (clearly, the BB phone is not intended for capturing fine detail). Ignore my terrible nails, I didn''t have the foresight to get a manicure!

The proposal story:

He convinced me to go visit my parents this weekend, claiming it was so that he could get more work done around the house and also so I could pick up some had some house items that I had at their place. At first, I was resistant because I didn''t feel like making the three-hour drive all by myself, but then he roped my mom into his scheme so she convinced me to come.

When I got back yesterday, there was a note and a rose sitting in our foyer. The note said ''Thoughtful'' and on the back, there was an arrow pointing the way. There were 5 other notes with different things written on them & roses that lead me to our upstairs bonus room. There, he set up a digital picture frame with photos of us that had our song playing, plus the other 6 roses. The slideshow said something about how all of those things on the notes were reasons why he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. As the slideshow was ending, he came out. He got down on one knee and after that, I''m not even entirely sure what he said because I started crying!

So, it was very sweet and personal/private which is exactly what I wanted.

1.gif
I''m holding back tears over here at work! Thanks! j/k I think it''s a mixture of me being really happy for you, understanding what place you were in pre-proposal and everything... and it doesn''t help I''m listening to "Against the Wind" by Bob Segar on my work radio! haha

Your ring is GORGEOUS! I love your proposal.. so sweet and personal!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Awwww that sounds like such a sweet proposal! Congrats again! :D

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful proposal... beautiful ring... Congratulations!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and a perfect proposal. How sweet and caring of him! I can totally understand why you want to marry that man!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwww! I''m so happy for you, I can hardly believe you are engaged! I mean, I can believe it but it''s just incredible. Your ring is beautiful though I''d love to see more photos!

What a romantic proposal as well! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
So wonderful! Congrats! Beautiful ring!

newbie777

Rough_Rock
So Happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
aww what a sweet proposal :) :) congrats!!

your ring is beautiful! would LOVE to see more pics of it!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! Congrats! What a very thoughtful and wonderful proposal!! And good timing ;-)

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results