shape
carat
color
clarity

Off I go!! (on vacation!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi !!

Just wanted to let you girls know I''m off to Costa Rica tomorrow!!!!!...I''m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
. I probably won''t be able to sign back on until New Year''s or so...so I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I hope you all have a safe and great sparkly season!
9.gif
. Thanks for a whole year of support, laughs and great advice!!. I''m so glad I have found PS
4.gif

My BF is leaving today for his NY trip..
32.gif
....Send some sparkly vibes just in case this trip is actually a ring trip!!!!!!! (which I think it most definitely is!)
37.gif

We had a secret Santa exchange at work and my girlfriend was my Secret santa. She gave me a cute little gift and a fake/toy diamond ring...haha...she says I need to visualize what I want!. So anyway, I thought it was funny and just dropped it in my bag. It probably costed her a few cents at the dollar store or something.........but then I got home...and I put it on....and I stared at it for the longest time! (and caught myself smiling)...hahahahaha
20.gif
. I have problems!

Big hugs everyone!!!!

M~

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Lol, Mandarine, before I got engaged I would try on all the fakies at Claire''s and Macy''s and just stare at them like that. I can totally picture you doing it, though I picture you as that panda bear you had as your avatar for forever, so I''m giggling a bit right now
1.gif

Have an awesome time on vacation and I''m sending lots of sparkley vibes your way!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
hahaha the panda bear wearing a toy ring doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
LOL!

Thanks flower girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Have a great trip! Happy Holidays to you too!!

That is cute about the ring. I could picture myself doing that too, actually
2.gif
the other day, I put on one of my rings and thought how nice it will be to have the big one!

Last night, I was lying w/my bf and I thought to myself how lucky I feel. I really am very happy w/him and although he''s giving me no signs or clues, I do believe it will happen soon.. maybe guy soon but still soon. That is exciting.. to think of us spending our lives together and that''s already started. Life doesn''t start at engagement, that is just another step. I don''t need that to be happy with where we are and how I feel.

Ok, ok, don''t get me wrong, I''m still feeling crazy and anxious but I do have a couple of moments of clarity every now and again!

Have a great trip!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
HAVE A GREAT VACATION Mandarine!! I''d love to hear all about it once you''re back (we might go to Costa Rica in the winter..). Enjoy your family time and I''m sure your bf will miss you so much and will spend all his alone time planning the perfect engagement and finding the perfect ring!
Happy Holidays and hope to see a post from you soon!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great time!
35.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Safe travels, Mandarine. Have fun with the ticos!

I'm sending sparkly vibes to you and your BF.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
have fun miss Mandarine, we''ll be thinking of you!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
have a fabulous trip mandarine! merry xmas and happy new year! sending those sparkly bling vibes to you!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Have a great trip and be safe! Happy holidays. Sending you some sparkly vibes!
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mandarine, enjoy Costa Rica and have a fabulous (warm) vacation!
36.gif
35.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It sounds wonderful, and so promising! I can''t wait to see the new bling when you get back (postive vibes going your way) and be safe!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Have a great trip Mandarine! Sending lots of sparkly vibes your way!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
have a great time! i hope the next time you''re posting is to show off your new ring!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Have a great vacation and holiday season, and savor this last one as an unbetrothed woman! LOL

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Have a great trip and a safe flight! Here''s hoping a proposal is imminent!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas, Mandarine. I pray your holidays are wonderful and that 2007 ROCKS!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you''re having a wonderful time Mandarine! Merry Christmas!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Girl, Paul and I were talking about you last night, wondering how fabulous your trip was and all that. We hope it is/has been/was a wonderful trip full of TONS of wonderful memories.

By the way, Paul brought you up. I just knew he was still reading these forums!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun! I hear Costa Rica is stunning!

Sending bling vibes to your guy...hopefully you will get it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results