shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC YG 5-stone Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never owned a band with old cut diamonds so when this ring this 5-stone OEC ring was available for sale, I jumped on it. The total weight is one carat, H/I in color and SI1 in clarity. Best of all, it has absolutely no visible inclusions and sparkles like crazy. It''s too big for my ring finger but I haven''t had it re-sized yet.

Here it is stacked with my vintage WG wedding bands and skinny eternity band so I can wear it on my ring finger without it slipping off.

OECBandStack.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the band by itself. I find myself gravitating more toward YG these days. Must be because I''m bored of nothing but WG
9.gif

OECBand.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And here is a profile shot. The resizing of all my pics just takes away the sparkle of the diamonds
8.gif

OECProfile.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Very, VERY pretty!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Uppy. This is my mini version of your OEC band which I adore!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a pretty sweet ring
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh gosh, what a GORGEOUS Band!!!
30.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous band - I love the yellow gold. Your vintage wbands are also very pretty. Enjoy your new find!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!

And yes, I agree, even though I am a white metal girl, I do adore the contrast of beautiful white diamonds in YG!
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love it! What a great find!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beeyootiful!!

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way you have all those bands stacked! Gorgeous new ring, too! Where did you buy it from?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very nice. It looks like a GREAT find. Congrats!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful Dia! and your stacker is soooo drool worthy
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
21.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s beautiful! I love the YG!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Dia, it''s very similar to my wedding ring, compare the profiles, it''s a very intricate basket setting like yours. My stones are G-H, 1 ctw. I''ve been told it dates from around 1910. I love my ring too, it''s got so much character.

wringprof123.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I''ve been admiring similar rings for years.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Absolutely love it!! Estate pieces and older baubles are dominating my jewellery box these days...

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamondringlover, Skippy, Tigian, packrat, Gleam, Stonehunter, ckrikett, MC, AdiS, oddoneout,princessplease. I just adore this ring.

Legra, those antiques do go very well with the OEC band. I got them for quite good prices off E-bay. It does pay to scour E-bay for buys. Sometimes 14K or 18K rings can be bought for under $50!

Lynn, after 15 years of wearing nothing but white metal, I''m really starting to like YG again. In fact, many of my vintage fun costume jewellery pieces I bought off Etsy in the past year, have been YG tone and I adore them! This is one of my first pieces of YG diamond jewellery. I might need to get a YG set....ideas...ideas...ideas...DH will kill you so I might just have to reset some pieces....

D&T, seeing your YG pieces really makes me want to get a YG set. Now that I think about it, maybe all I need is a YG wedding band because my pear halo is yellow diamonds in YG.

MishB, thanks for sharing your ring. The profiles do look similar. I''m not sure if my setting is original though - didn''t ask the seller but it sure goes with the OEC.

Sharon, I''ve always like old pieces. Unfortunately, there were never many if any pieces on sale in Singapore (within my budget). If they existed, many of them would have been reset
14.gif
by the families that owned. Now that I''m in the US, I''m trying to get a few estate/vintage/antique pieces. I really like them because I enjoy romanticizing about the people who used to wear them!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring - gorgeous!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results