shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC & Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone
35.gif
!
I first saw this ring about a month ago when I was at my local jewelers for a repair job. I admired it in the case and never asked to see it because I was in a hurry. It has been on my mind ever since and I could not stop thinking about how beautiful it is and at such a great price (the tag was showing in the case). So today I went back to see if it was still there, and it was! I tried it on and it was a perfect fit...it must have been meant to be
30.gif
!

I do not know much, just that it is a .25 OEC and it is stamped 18K BELAIS. It is perfect and I love it so much!

belhandshotring.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry that my pictures are not that great...maybe I can try for some better pictures tomorrow.

belfrontring.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Side

belsidering.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one...thanks for looking!

belbottomring.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, what a great find
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of it! Belais was a very well known manufacturer. You got a good piece! Is this your first vintage stone? What do you think of it compared to modern stones?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 9:22:02 AM
Author: Upgradable
I love the look of it! Belais was a very well known manufacturer. You got a good piece! Is this your first vintage stone? What do you think of it compared to modern stones?
I have heard of Belais before, but they did not have it marked as anything other than 18K...I am not sure if they knew what it was! It is a local jeweler, my DH actually bought my e-ring from them 13 years ago, but they do have a small estate section and that is where I found it....in a small corner out of sight
2.gif

Yes, this is my first vintage stone, and I love it! I have always wanted one...they are so beautiful and I love that they have a history! It is a small stone, but I did not buy it for the size. The stone has some warmth that is not too obvious unless I compare it side by side with my F stones in my three stone, but I love the warmth in older stones for some reason.

Thank you all for your comments
35.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
How neat! Lovely ring.
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Fun stuff! I love it - unique and with a history.
5.gif

I also wish I could pull off that nail color, LOL!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 10:55:06 AM
Author: geckodani
Fun stuff! I love it - unique and with a history.
5.gif

I also wish I could pull off that nail color, LOL!
Lol! I have no idea what it is called...I picked it out at the nail place, it is OPI, but the sticker was peeled off the bottom. Knowing OPI, I am sure that it has some sort of funny name
5.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
GOrgeous, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results