shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC Reset

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its gorgeous. Is that a tulip head? looks very similar, and I've always wanted to see one in IRL - Gorgeous!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!! I love it!
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how the setting accentuates the beauty of the stone.........

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love OECs and the pretty setting really showcases the stone well.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so very pretty! and I love the head. The profile is unique.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I just love it! The prongs are gorgeous!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it is lovely! Please share the name of your jeweler, as I live in NJ and am always on the lookout for someone to work with!

Thanks again for all of the wonderful comments on my ring!! I''ve really enjoyed wearing it recently-- I tend to switch off b/w wearing this ring and my engagement ring (this ring is always worn on my right hand, though, due to the 3 sides of pave.) I used LaViano Jewelers in north jersey to create the setting. I''m so happy you''ve enjoyed looking at the pictures I posted-- the head of the ring is really my favorite aspect (I''m not sure if it is/is not a tulip head, as I was asked... it does sort of look like flower petals though!) I love the open culet on the diamond, and the head holds the stone in a way that this is clearly visible.
Its funny, when I was helping my husband search for the diamond for my engagement ring, I was obsessed with finding a mind-clean stone. I ended up with an E, VVS2, excellent cut round brilliant ring-- which I love!! However, the more I read this forum, the more I learned about old-cut stones. I thought it''d be so cool to own a small piece of history- a cut that isn''t produced anymore. I really am lucky to have inherited this-- means a lot to me!

I''ve also taken some new pictures! Better weather outside- so more light to work with!! Hope you like these
35.gif

OEC234545.JPG

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous and it looks huge on your hand. I love the setting and how wonderful that you inherited your grandmothers stone
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Love the setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results