shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC/Queen Victoria = Royalty

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Introducing my new OEC setting by CvB. She was inspired by an antique ring and is a true masterpiece!
I’ll start with photos from Caysie as I haven’t had time to take my own. She was seen at the WF GTG, some of the ladies are bursting to comment.
Words can’t describe how beautiful it is!

Photos to follow!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bow to Your Royal Highness! Magnificent! :love::love: That crown. SWOON!
ETA: I think it was this ring that was in a photo in the GTG thread that I thought was in CvB’s Casa.

Last edited:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Umm yeah! These photos don’t even do her justice, and that’s saying something!! Every mm is sheer perfection! You and Caysie knocked it out of the park! Enjoy her (and thanks for letting me try her on so many times! :roll2:)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow What a beautiful ring! It has real presence. You must be so pleased with it. So many beautiful details and the proportions are oh so lovely. Feeling very jealous of those who got to see it in person! Can we have some hand shots please?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! This is magnificent! What a beauty :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is an intricate, delicate masterpiece :love: I love the choice of tab prongs, and the wirework looks so airy and light... Congratulations on another beautiful addition to your extraordinary collection @bright ice!!

You must also tell us more about the stone!! 8-)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Magnificent! Love! Can't wait for handshots!!! What are the deets?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Need hand shots for sure! Beautiful craftsmanship! Just perfection.

Q

Queenie60

Stunning - gorgeous ring and stone!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is amazingly gorgeous! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She is an intricate, delicate masterpiece :love: I love the choice of tab prongs, and the wirework looks so airy and light... Congratulations on another beautiful addition to your extraordinary collection @bright ice!!

You must also tell us more about the stone!! 8-)

@bright ice can correct me if I’m wrong, but I am pretty sure it’s a 4.13 J VS1 measuring 10.3mm :love:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this on Caysie's IG- stunning ring. I love a structured geometric halo and I especially love the shoulder detail!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pictures are gorgeous but the ring in person is just superb! Enjoy your beautiful new ring Bright Ice and thanks for sharing it with so many last weekend!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw her in person and she is amazing!!! Even the tiniest details are perfection! Truly a piece of art!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So envious of those who got to see this one in person last weekend! It's incredibly beautiful! I just said something about Caysie being amazing on the other thread, and I am sticking to that thought!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful. Congratulations @bright ice

That is a stunning ring.:appl::appl::appl:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is unbelievable! Just absolutely GORGEOUS! Have to admit I found myself looking at this ring instead of Bright Ice's eyes a couple of times while talking to her. The GTG was kinda like that!! :mrgreen:

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting! A truly masterpiece. :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning piece of art! It reminds me a bit of a Sebastien Barrier setting. I am looking forward to see your handshots.

Your center stone is amazing!! Did you miss wearing a round? Is that the reason you have sold your beautiful EC ring?

I am very excited for you. The detailing of your ring is gorgeous: beautiful from every angle

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every single detail on this ring is breathtaking. The wirework, the diamond, the tabs - I would be here all day if I were to comment on everything!

Would absolutely LOVE to see hand shots! It's completely stunning & unique!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!!

sobeautiful.gif

I am so happy for you @bright ice! Your ring is an exquisite masterpiece.:love:
Wear in health and happiness.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The detail work is simply amazing! Absolutely gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so beautiful!. My head a dizzy with the array of gorgeous and HUGE new rings posted here almost daily!!

cheers--Sharon

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is AMAZING! Caysie is so much fun to work with. I am super excited about my project and even more so when I see all of these beautiful creations. We need hand shots :kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beyond stunning!!! :love::love::love: LOVE the tab prongs, and everything else about this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results