shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC or Rose cut melee? Do they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Where could I find OEC or rose cut melee? I just wasn''''t sure if they even exist or not.... and if they do exist, what size ranges? 3 pointers, 5 pointers ?

Thanks for your help!
35.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I know they''re around because I''ve seen some new rings advertised with them. Maybe ask GOG to source some?

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 7:19:13 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I know they''re around because I''ve seen some new rings advertised with them. Maybe ask GOG to source some?
thanks purrfect...

I would probably want to see them in person first to see if I even like them -- and I bet they are all so different...

I just wonder if they are out there if my jeweler could find a supplier (probably NYC)....?

reader

Brilliant_Rock
My local guy did source rose cut melee to repair an antique ring of mine, it did take a bit to do though.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can do single cuts too, which are easier to procure and also have an "older" look IMO. Leon Mege uses them a lot.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
With folks selling their old unwanted jewelry, there seems to be an increase in supply of rose cuts and older cut melee.

Some of these jewelry items are in poor condition and the stones have been removed before the setting has been scrapped.

You might be surprised that your local jeweler who "buys over the counter" may have a few parcels stashed in a drawer.

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ari at Single Stone has them. Call him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results