shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC, OMC or Antique Cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fox2009

Rough_Rock
I am new to antique cut diamonds, and as I browse, I really can''''t make up my mind about which cut would be best. So, I figured I would throw this message out there to all of you who are so experienced with them, and see what I come up with. There''''s no where I could look locally to see a large volume of different stones in person, although I have seen some in person, but not close enough to really scrutinize (people don''''t generally like it when you do that to jewelry they are wearing

I want a stone that has a very unique look. Also, the bigger the better. I really want something that stands out as being special at first glance. I don''''t care as much about "sparkle." Also, I really like chunky faceting and the cool ways that it plays with light. I don''''t know what else the differences are and what else there is to prefer or not prefer.

So, what do you think--any big distinguishing characteristics to help narrow my search? Thanks for the help, in advance!

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
check out jewels by erica grace. they can find you an amazing stone for a great price.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
There really isn''t a best cut but rather what you like best. OEC is typically round whereas an OMC and Cushion are not. All are very beautiful in my mind. I would love to have one of each one day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results