shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC earrings in rose gold

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
I had no intention to buy anything, but sitting in my home office, trying to do homeschooling at the same time, I distract myself from worrying by looking at pretty things from time to time. So I came across these antique earrings with 1.45 ct (in total) K/L VS/SI OEC stones. They arrived and just brought some sunshine into this rather dark time and I wanted to share. I first intended to reset them in a rose gold bezel setting, but now I like them quite well the way they are and I'll leave them in the original setting for the moment.
Stay safe!

Attachments

• IMG_7617.jpeg
    IMG_7617.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7616.jpeg
    IMG_7616.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 61
Beautiful! Love them in their little butter cup settings!

I’m salivating. These are gorgeous!!!!

These are a total dream!

Oh thank you! I fell in love the moment I saw them. And the price was more than ok I thought. They really lift my mind :)

I love these. Super yummy and romantic. :love:

HI:

WOW! Super!

cheers--Sharon

They are gorgeous! Enjoy wearing them!

They're beautiful. I love buttercup settings!

They look beautiful! They would certainly brighten up my day/month/year :D!

How about some more details? Measurements of the stone and the buttercups?
I can't stop looking at them!

How about some more details? Measurements of the stone and the buttercups?
I can't stop looking at them!

It‘s hard to measure but the stones are around 5.5 mm. The cups maybe 7 mm diameter all in all. One has a marvellous flower pattern, the other not so much. I‘ve only seen them on pictures before and was surprised how they look in real life. They do have a tint of colour but I like that, especially in the rose gold setting. Here is a side view.
6D29C63B-99B9-4B13-94AA-3F62C0CC70D2.jpegFEC32607-0A94-42D4-BF59-634ABE8F1CCA.jpeg

Hi @Roselina -

Congratulations on your gorgeous earrings! Can you pls hit the 'report concern' button and ask the mods to move this thread to the Show Me The Bling forum? It belongs over there with all the PSers who trawl those pages religiously looking for their beautiful bling fix!!

Oh I absolutely adore these!!!

I just love love love these!! They are so beautiful!

These are just so special. And I love their original settings - they're so romantic & historical :kiss2:

You nailed the quarantine shopping! Lovely!

Beautiful, congrats!!!

These are lovely! I really like the setting too...something a little different, and perfect for those pretty stones!

Love these❤️❤️!!

These are fantastic. Enjoy!

Loving these!!!

Oh.
These are beautiful!!
So romantic :love:
Please post some on-ear photos! ::)

Thank you! Here in the evening sun...9ED6FAA0-CC40-4735-A60D-6AABF024C16B.jpeg06F60A9E-4678-44E2-8E50-4C0B47A32482.jpeg

I had to come back.
The stuff dreams are made of...fairy tale earrings. Charming, beautiful and oh so glamorous. :love:

Thank you all so much - such a surprise when I opened the box. They could not have been more perfect for me. 874BCA3A-5B1A-46A9-A82D-8F62037D5CF2.jpeg

Stunning! may I ask where you got them from?

Stunning! may I ask where you got them from?

I got them from an antique dealer in Zurich, who had them in his online shop. Just a lucky punch, scrolling the internet.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP