shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC Barbara pendant from BGD - LOVE IT!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow Enerchi, it's gorgeous!!! :love: Looks so elegant and classic floating on your neckline - downright yummy! It turned out beautifully, congrats and enjoy it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so so much for the extra neck shot! It's the perfect size. Ahhhh...

tigian

Ideal_Rock
This is the first lovely I am seeing out of your major haul, Enerchi. It looks great on you and I'm starting to think the Barbara pendant is what I'd like for 2013. (5th anniversary and of course, my DH has no idea of my little plan :Up_to_something: ) The length is absolutely perfect and I love right where it nestles. How did you come up with 17.75? Did you measure it on your neck beforehand? My only concern is the flipping.
What was your favorite part of your trip?
Now, I'm off to see what other pieces I can covet. :appl: :appl: :appl:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Geez !!!!
Las Vegas !!!

FOOD !!!!!
SHOWS !!!!
ELVIS !!! ( on every corner ! :lol: )

BLING !!!!

How fun for you both !!!!!!

I am so happy for you , and your Bling is AMAZING !!!! :love: :love: :love:
i have been eye-balling the pendants lately too !!!
I love yours !!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you guys are so much FUN to share all this stuff with!!! I'm thrilled that you are all enjoying the several threads of eye candy!!!

Yeah, I had one hell of an awesome week last week! Anniversary, LV with shows, an insane room upgrade, slots, drink ladies (on every corner, just like Elvis!), Sedona, Scottsdale, Frank Lloyd Wright Taliesin West (It was like being in the presence of greatness, walking thru his home/now school... very moving for me), rodeo.... and I got cowboy boots and a hat on top off all of this bling!!! I was in HEAVEN!

Deco - I hadn't thought of that idea - maybe I could even see if Caren could make me an extender - so I'd have the same material/mm width and that extra inch or so could be just the right length so I could have options to wear it alone or with the OEC... clever thinking, Deco!! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy moly--I had no idea you cleaned up! Awesome haul!

cheers--Sharon

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, I sure had a good haul, didn't I, Sharon?! It was so exciting to be getting all these things all at once! It was like christmas and birthday rolled into one (wait, they practically are - bDay is Dec 24, Christmas Dec 25... no wonder it felt like that!! :lol: )

Tigian, I think it must flip a bit (like on one picture I posted) but so far, it seems to right itself and other than me playing with it all the time, it just stays where it should. I picked the length because 16" would just choke me to death - I'm no light weight! - and I took the measurements of my favourite necklaces and went from there. The 17.75 was really just 'because I could'!!! (I'm weird like that - if I can make a slight change... i will! :roll: )

I'd have to say that probably picking up all these goodies on June 26 at 3pm was probably the best hour I spent in Vegas!!! But there were great shows, great wins on the slots (and a few unhappy losses...damn...) great times just people watching and being more and more perfect as more of humanity walked by us ( ;)) ) and then Sedona, Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West.... the heat... it was all great!

Worst part - AIR CANADA SUCKS!!!! --- and they just don't give a crap about customer service. (but that's an unhappy thought and the bling is all about happy! :bigsmile: )

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! You are rocking some major bling girl :naughty:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi|1341347401|3228047 said:
I have a pic I'll post of me where you can hardly see my eyes, my cheeks were so happy!!!

I love this! ::)

Beautiful pendant! Perfect length, elegant, classic. And an OEC! Doesn't get better. :))

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
The bezel looks so perfectly done! Congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Bright ice - yes, this was a bling filled vacay, that's for sure!!! I love every single item I received!!! all well planned for... all perfect!!!

Gemfever - my cheeks get in the way when I smile!! My eyes disappear and my kids ask - can you still see??? Oh yes... EVERYTHING you do... I can still see!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for saying its beautiful - I am so thrilled to have an OEC! I want more...more... MORE! (addictive??? why - yes!)

thbmok - Can't go wrong with the quality of BGD work! It *is* perfect! Just looking at the polish and finishing is night and day to my B&M stuff!!

lknvrb4 - Thanks! I love wearing this - light as a feather! (I want to get a bigger feather - think it would be heavier?? ;)) )

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I.LOVE.YOUR.PENDANT!!!!!
Oh sorry was I shouting? It is beautiful, I love how you got it in a special length!!
The Barbara is truly a classic.
Wear it in good health.
Elisa

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! Love it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elisateach|1341433337|3228627 said:
I.LOVE.YOUR.PENDANT!!!!!
Oh sorry was I shouting? It is beautiful, I love how you got it in a special length!!
Wear it in good health.
Elisa

Thanks!!! No, I didn't hear you shouting at all!!! :D LOL!!! It is so light and easy to wear - you have one too, don't you?? Or is it your RG 5 stone? Either way - the workmanship is amazing!!

Thank you Minmin! I'm thrilled with owning an OEC :bigsmile:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi said:
Elisateach|1341433337|3228627 said:
I.LOVE.YOUR.PENDANT!!!!!
Wear it in good health.
Elisa

Thanks!!! No, I didn't hear you shouting at all!!! :D LOL!!! It is so light and easy to wear - you have one too, don't you?? Or is it your RG 5 stone? Either way - the workmanship is amazing!!

Thank you Minmin! I'm thrilled with owning an OEC :bigsmile:
I have both( heehee) I won my barbara two years ago. Christmas Eve 2010 my phone rang and it was Brian Gavin himself telling me I had won the Facebook contest!!! It's a .51 si1D! I had my chain originally at 16" ha couldn't breathe so we redid the Chain at 20" and I love it!!!
I am contemplating checking with them to see if they make a rose gold ball chain for a change!
My 5stone is also BGD, but my own stones in a reset with a surprise pink sapphire.
I really like your DBTY necklace. I'm wanting one so I really liked seeing the two on you together. I used to wear 2 solitaire necklaces but the lengths are too close and it looked weird sometimes.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hear ya, Elisa! I think I should have asked for the sapphire necklace to be a bit longer, but on that thread, the suggestion was made to have a jump ring/extender!!! how clever!!! I have emailed Caren asking if that is possible, but no reply yet. Perhaps they are on vacation - as it seems the rest of the jewelry world is!! If I did that - got an extender - I think then I'd be able to comfortably wear the two at the same time. Right now, the OEC gets tangled up and then it flips - which still looks cool, but I want the diamond facing out, not to see it's "bum"! tee hee!!

YOU WON A BARBARA PENDANT????? (yes, I *AM* shouting!!!) WHOA! Total score - I'm jealous! And on my birthday even... how unfair!! :twisted: Isn't he the nicest person to talk to - so humble, calm, totally 'gets' what grunts and ums and ahs mean!!! I keep playing with the slider - but it doesnt seem to slide super easily, so I take that to be a good thing - more likely to stay put!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results