shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC and French Cut Diamond Ring by David Klass

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
I had two rings that I never wore, so I decided to combine the two into a new ring. I'm very happy with how it turned out. DK used the extra French cut diamond to create a necklace.

As I'm getting older, I'm getting bolder with my jewelry!

IMG_3444.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Two of my fave cuts❤️…Hand shots, please!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this piece! I with you on bolder jewelry as we get older. I’m preferring non traditional pieces myself. Do you also have a photo of the necklace or is it still in production? I would love to see Hand shots when you have it. Do you know the diameter of the halo? Finger realestate is probably awesome!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Love this piece! I with you on bolder jewelry as we get older. I’m preferring non traditional pieces myself. Do you also have a photo of the necklace or is it still in production? I would love to see Hand shots when you have it. Do you know the diameter of the halo? Finger realestate is probably awesome!

Thank you! The diameter of the ring is 17.32mm. I've attached photos of the ring and the necklace :)

IMG_3563.jpg IMG_3561.jpg IMG_3604.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3509 (1).jpg
    IMG_3509 (1).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's a really nice makeover! Very pretty pieces!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! The diameter of the ring is 17.32mm. I've attached photos of the ring and the necklace :)

IMG_3563.jpg IMG_3561.jpg IMG_3604.jpg

Lovely! The ring is huge looks gorgeous on your hand! The detail and the 18k gold pendant…YUM!!! Congrats on your two beauties!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breath takingly beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!!

More hand shots! And neck shots!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a gorgeous ring!!! It looks both comfortable and substantial. And your French Cut pendant is gorgeous too! I love that you chose yellow gold for the pendant so you can have a different look. Well done, I’m so happy you are pleased with the outcomes.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very substantial and very pretty!! Enjoy!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
The ring is just fabulous! Love it!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Breath takingly beautiful!! Absolutely stunning!!

More hand shots! And neck shots!

Thank you! I will take some more photos-
I do want to say that once again, David Klass was a pleasure to work with. I received help on the design from DK and Amy, and I really appreciated that.

I basically "discovered" jewelry when I was in my 40's. I always wore my engagement/wedding rings, and my husband would purchase earrings or a ring for gifts throughout the years- but I never really paid attention to jewelry (or even cleaned my rings!).

I started appreciating vintage/antique jewelry, and began scouring Ebay for inexpensive pieces. That is how it all started! I would never have been able to walk into an antique jewelry store and pay their prices. I've tried to create pretty pieces with the items I've been able to find over the years on Ebay. Most pieces were not perfect, no GIA on anything- but that was okay.

There are so many beautiful pieces of jewelry here on PS - I am happy that all of you get to enjoy and appreciate your lovely jewelry. It really is a pleasure seeing everyone's photos of their collection.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE both the ring and the pendant! They both are gorgeous.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is beautiful! I love art deco and old cuts. This design is perfect from every angle! Love it:kiss2:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Stun!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous and I would love to see a picture on the band from farther away.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! I love the french cuts and glad you are going bolder the older you get! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results