shape
carat
color
clarity

October''s Invitations! Pics and Advice Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 6:22:32 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Hey OctoberBride,

I love them! They are so original!

Did you end up paying any duty taxes? I am considering Wedding Paper Divas.
Thanks! We didn''t get them from weddingpaperdivas - we had the idea and a fellow bride on my Canadian bridal board designed them for us (for free!) and we had them printed, cut, etc and we put them together.

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
I think they are beautiful and those are my colors as well! I like the ribbon for sure, but with the first example you showed us. Not the ones with the initials. I think the ones with the design look very sophisticated and elegant and I think the ribbon looks beautiful, so mesh those two together!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 11:25:10 AM
Author: ljsmith001
I think they are beautiful and those are my colors as well! I like the ribbon for sure, but with the first example you showed us. Not the ones with the initials. I think the ones with the design look very sophisticated and elegant and I think the ribbon looks beautiful, so mesh those two together!
Thanks LJ ! I think we are definitely going with the ribbon - just going to try a different thickness and have to decide on the design.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results