shape
carat
color
clarity

October2008bride''s Pro Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have to say your wedding pictures are breathtaking.

Each one is just so perfect. You looked absolutely beautiful.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Moonwater, Princessdijon, DMBsgirl and Merrymunky!! I keep looking back at the photos and thinking "did that really happen?!"

Thank goodness for pictures eh? haha

And Merrymunky - they aren''t all perfect - I just put up a selection of good ones. Well - technically all of the photos are excellent quality, but there is definitely one ''out take'' photo ahah.

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
I love every single one of these pictures ... you look so beautiful!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks Lesco! I just saw your sweet comment.

I now have to make thank you cards - if anyone who reads this has any suggestions - let me know what you think I should do!

eversatisfied?

Rough_Rock
These photos are completely and utterly breathtaking - - every single one of them!!

Everything was gorgeous, and what a beautiful couple! Total and complete perfection!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 3:28:32 PM
Author: eversatisfied?
These photos are completely and utterly breathtaking - - every single one of them!!

Everything was gorgeous, and what a beautiful couple! Total and complete perfection!!
Awww I just saw this! thank you so much eversatisfied!! That is really sweet of you. We were really happy with the pics and are still in love with our photographers haha.

Anyways - just wanted to say thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results