shape
carat
color
clarity

October2008bride''s Pro Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Again so gorgeous! Quick question, where did you get your veil?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 5:56:21 PM
Author: lliang_chi
Again so gorgeous! Quick question, where did you get your veil?
I got my veil from Occansey Designs www.obridal.com I think. It was super easy and for the price, I couldn''t have been happier.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are one gorgeous couple! I love the pics -- your photographer is so talented. I love the expressions that were captured. Congratulations!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 6:43:58 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
You guys are one gorgeous couple! I love the pics -- your photographer is so talented. I love the expressions that were captured. Congratulations!!
Thanks Zoe - we also love our photographers!! I feel like they really captured the emotion of the day. We are going to take a few more in January for fun though!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow October you were so beautiful on the day... Love your dress and the favours
30.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I think you may have had the most beautiful wedding ever. I am absolutely in awe of your photos. I went through them quickly because I was dying to see all of them. Now I''m going to go back through them slowly, savoring all the details.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 12:04:44 AM
Author: Blackpaw
30.gif
Thanks Blackpaw! The favours were delicious - I knew that some people wouldn''t like candy apples, but I love them and thought they would work with the colour scheme haha. So just in case, we had the secondary favour that was soooo yummy!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:07:36 AM
Author: EricaR
I think you may have had the most beautiful wedding ever. I am absolutely in awe of your photos. I went through them quickly because I was dying to see all of them. Now I''m going to go back through them slowly, savoring all the details.
Erica that is so nice of you to say!!! I''ve looked at so many other brides'' pictures and felt the same way - it is nice that someone feels that way about mine!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
October these are such gorgeous pictures! I love your photographer''s style, and it looks like they caught ALL the right moments too! Love the church, such a beautiful place - it decorates itself!!

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your pictures!!
1.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 10:17:24 AM
Author: October2008bride

30.gif
Thanks Blackpaw! The favours were delicious - I knew that some people wouldn''t like candy apples, but I love them and thought they would work with the colour scheme haha. So just in case, we had the secondary favour that was soooo yummy!
I Luurrve Candy Apples!! And i think edible,delicious favors are the way to go... You''re dress is Reem Acra yeah? Its fantastic, traditional but very modern
30.gif
congrats again on your marraige
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 11:48:52 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
October these are such gorgeous pictures! I love your photographer''s style, and it looks like they caught ALL the right moments too! Love the church, such a beautiful place - it decorates itself!!

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your pictures!!
1.gif
Thanks LTS!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:02:52 PM

Date: 12/11/2008 10:17:24 AM

30.gif
I Luurrve Candy Apples!! And i think edible,delicious favors are the way to go... You''re dress is Reem Acra yeah? Its fantastic, traditional but very modern
30.gif
congrats again on your marraige
36.gif
Me too!! I''m all about edible - trust me when I tell you there weren''t any chocolates leftover ;-) There were leftover candy apples - as I suspected not everyone wanted one, but they were super cheap and I loved the look. I''m glad I did both just for that reason.

Yep, the dress is Reem Acra''s Adored. I have always loved it since Gingerbcookie''s wedding and loved wearing it. I love that it is traditional from the front and modern from the back - it''s like the mullet of wedding dresses!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
The ''mullet'' of wedding dresses??
9.gif
i wonder if martha stewart weddings would describe it so? I think they should - arresting metaphor
31.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/11/2008 1:34:29 PM
The ''mullet'' of wedding dresses??
9.gif
i wonder if martha stewart weddings would describe it so? I think they should - arresting metaphor
31.gif
yeah - probably not eh?

haha

I had a hard time picking what style of dress I wanted - I wanted simple/elegant but I also liked the wow factor of other dresses. So this was my middle ground and had both!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Well it was a great choice and looked fantastic on you....business at the front, party at the back
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
One last pic I wanted to share - this is of my husband''s parents dancing - I just think this is such a touching photo and I feel like it could go up in a photography exhibit or something...

IMG_1550.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously beautiful!!! Congrats! How old is your niece BTW?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 11:05:47 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Seriously beautiful!!! Congrats! How old is your niece BTW?
She''ll be 3 in May - isn''t she adorable? She is so hilarious and smart - she has this crazy vocabulary. After the rehearsal dinner, she walked up to my bridesmaids and said "hey guys....I''m going home now. Okay? See you tomorrow."

She also was amazing on the wedding day - no tears and no crankiness and NO nap!

I love her!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

Everything about your wedding was simply AMAZING!!!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 12:13:25 PM
Author: Krissie
36.gif

Everything about your wedding was simply AMAZING!!!!!
Thanks Krissie!! You also had incredible pictures - have you posted any from your honeymoon?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!
wow. just incredible!
i loved everything. the dress
30.gif
the flowers
6.gif

everything!

(we wore the same earrings
5.gif
)

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 3:11:11 PM
Author: jcrow
STUNNING!!!
wow. just incredible!
30.gif
the flowers
6.gif

everything!

5.gif
)
Thanks Jcrow!!!! I know about the earrings - honestly I had seen them on you in your pics ages ago, and came across them in a sale bin at BR in Las Vegas and bought them! Funny thing was I wasn''t even engaged then (didn''t get engaged for almost a year after that) - it was my first truly PS enabled purchase!

I had no reason to buy them - I just remembered how beautiful they were on you and had to have them. They were in my jewellery box waiting for my wedding day for approx. 2 years! haha

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 3:25:12 PM

STUNNING!!!

wow. just incredible!

30.gif
the flowers
6.gif

everything!

5.gif
)
Thanks Jcrow!!!! I know about the earrings - honestly I had seen them on you in your pics ages ago, and came across them in a sale bin at BR in Las Vegas and bought them! Funny thing was I wasn''t even engaged then (didn''t get engaged for almost a year after that) - it was my first truly PS enabled purchase!

I had no reason to buy them - I just remembered how beautiful they were on you and had to have them. They were in my jewellery box waiting for my wedding day for approx. 2 years! haha

awe, how sweet! i love those earrings! well, it was a wonderful purchase because they looked gorgeous on you! actually, come to think of it, i think gingerb had the same earrings + same dress as you! she rocked them, too!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2008 3:35:43 PM

Date: 12/12/2008 3:25:12 PM

STUNNING!!!

wow. just incredible!

30.gif
the flowers
6.gif

everything!

5.gif
)

awe, how sweet! i love those earrings! well, it was a wonderful purchase because they looked gorgeous on you! actually, come to think of it, i think gingerb had the same earrings + same dress as you! she rocked them, too!
You two and your Reem Acra dresses were my inspiration - so it is only fitting I had the same earrings! haha

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Your pics are so gorgeous!! Do you have any Bali pics to post?

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG there pics are amazing. You looked so beautiful. I LOVE the earrings, dress, everything!
WOW - stunning, thank you for posting so many.
WOW again, i dont know what else to say. everything just looked so perfect! Very happy for you ! YAY
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Indecisive and ILPC - you guys are so nice!

I have some Bali pics and I will post those soon. It was an amazing place to go for a honeymoon!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are amazing! You were such a gorgeous bride!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
OMG your pics are stunning! Congrats again!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
such a stunning bride you were! those pics are TDF!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results