shape
carat
color
clarity

October2008bride''s Pro-Pic Slideshow!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh!!! I''m SOOO excited! We are getting our pro-pics today, but the even MORE exciting part is that the photographers put up our slideshows on their blog!!!

Seriously - THIS is why people shouldn''t stress about spending money on photographs at their wedding! :)

www.boyfriendgirlfriendpictures.com/blog

The top two slideshows are ours - wedding date 10.04.08

They did one of the ceremony and one of the photobooth!! Yay!!

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
For some odd reason the slideshow wouldn''t play for me.
15.gif
Must be my silly computer
You look STUNNING in the intro pictures, though!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I especially loved the photobooth flicks...everyone looked like they had a lot of fun with that!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Janice, these photos are amazing!!!! Your photographers did a great job!!!! I have tears in my eyes! What a gorgeous bride you were, and your hubby is so handsome too!!! It was especially touching to me because our videographers used the same song in our video intro as yours used in your slideshow- gives me chills every time!!!! And the photobooth pics are hysterical!!!!

Congrats again, sweetie!!! How are you enjoying married life? And when will you be making the trip down to NYC so we can have our GTG? Let me know!
1.gif

ps- the only thing that's missing is the BLING pics!!!!:)
2.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT! You made a beautiful bride! Your photographer is awesome!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Janice!!! Thank you for making me feel 100,000,000,000,000x better about spending so much on my photographers--you pictures are MAGNIFICENT!! of course, in your case, the subjects are amazing--I mean, really, you and your husband could NOT be more adorable, and you just RADIATED! What a gorgeous bride you were!!! I am so sad for you that you weren''t able to enjoy your day as much as you might have if you weren''t in so much pain, but to have these photographs forever--what a treasure.

enjoy them in the best of health and happiness!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Aprilcait, Bia, Dani, Lynnie and Ali! I''m super excited about them and knowing the rest of the pro pics are coming today is keeping me on my toes!!

Dani - seriously if I ever get back to NYC I will DEFINITELY set up a GTG with you - can''t wait to meet you IRL. Married life is good (honestly, about the same) but it is still fun and we get a kick out of saying husband and wife.

I love the photobooth pics - I''m so glad we did it! Only regret is not having it set up long enough so some people didn''t get their pics taken. The pics of my niece crack me up!

Ali - the comment about $$ was directed at you girl :) You totally did the right thing!!! No regrets!

I''ll post my pro-pics as soon as I get them and get through them!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Octoberbride - your picture slideshow is truly amazing. You and your husband are absolutely gorgeous and your photographer is very talented!The cathedral is particularly gorgeous! Is that at U of T?

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

(That''s so funny, because I was literally JUST reading Style Me Pretty from yesterday and they had a segment about your photographers here)

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Wow- your pics are beautiful!
30.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 11:00:09 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Octoberbride - your picture slideshow is truly amazing. You and your husband are absolutely gorgeous and your photographer is very talented!The cathedral is particularly gorgeous! Is that at U of T?
Nope - it is St. James Cathedral at King and Church. Thanks! I love my photographers!! :)

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 11:02:16 AM
Author: TheBigT
Gorgeous!!

(That''s so funny, because I was literally JUST reading Style Me Pretty from yesterday and they had a segment about your photographers here)
I know! I''m so proud ;-)

They really are so talented - no wonder SMP put them in their little black book!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 11:03:09 AM
Author: natalina
Wow- your pics are beautiful!
30.gif
Thanks Natalina!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
What amazing photos! I LOVE the pics of the guys in the bar beforehand and all of the ceremony pics totally capture the emotion of the day. You are so right- it is VERY worth it to have great photographers!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! Your look is timeless.

When I first read your post, I thought you meant for us to NOT worry about using spending a lot of money on photographers, as in "Don't spend a lot...it's not worth it...my pictures turned out fine!" And I got really worried, because I just pluncked down a large amount for mine. Then I read the other post by Alli_esq saying thank you for making her feel better for spending a lot on them. So I'm grateful as well!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are amazing and I LOVE the slideshows!!!

P.S. I love your choice for music on your photobooth pics!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice photos indeed! You were gorgeous!!!

The photographer I am interested in just started doing photobooths at weddings too. How does it work though? Is the photographer there to take the photos? (probably a dumb question, but I figure you know!)

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
all of your photos are so beautiful! you look so beautiful and your ceremony was absolutely stunning.
I do have a question for you. Was that your mother in the beautiful gold dress? I would really love to know who makes the dress? It is so beautiful!!!
Thank you!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 12:57:35 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

The photographer I am interested in just started doing photobooths at weddings too. How does it work though? Is the photographer there to take the photos? (probably a dumb question, but I figure you know!)
The photographers set it up - they brought the lighting and we used a white wall (usually they use a backdrop but for a variety of reasons, we went with the white wall).

I''ve seen DIY photobooths, but I''m glad we had our photographers do it. Maybe we didn''t get as many because eventually they had to go home, but the pics are all so good!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 1:02:34 PM
Author: sugarjo
all of your photos are so beautiful! you look so beautiful and your ceremony was absolutely stunning.
I do have a question for you. Was that your mother in the beautiful gold dress? I would really love to know who makes the dress? It is so beautiful!!!
Thank you!!
Yep that is my mom! Isn''t it gorgeous?! I''ll find out who made it - the designer is ''rare'' up here in Canada, but I saw a lot when we were in NYC last year. Let me get back to you!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 1:02:34 PM
Thank you!!
I just found out her dress is by Donna Ricco.

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
A fellow Canadian!

Woohoo! I am in Toronto too! So that is awesome.

Your pictures are beautiful.. as a LIW.. I got teary just thinking about how wonderful they are.

Thank you for sharing!

Best wishes.

Edit: I was looking more on Boyfriend/Girlfriend and saw another story about your pics - you walked from the King Edward? That is so cute! What made you decide to do it that way? What a unique idea!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, your slideshows are amazing! I love the Landon Pigg song you chose for the first video; it's perfect
2.gif
Also, how much fun did everyone have with the photobooth?! I seriously loved both videos!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing day. The slide show was absolutely stunning. The love and joy just radiated from the photographs and I found myself all choked up. The photo booth looked like a lot of fun!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 1:09:24 PM
Author: October2008bride

Date: 12/9/2008 12:57:35 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

The photographers set it up - they brought the lighting and we used a white wall (usually they use a backdrop but for a variety of reasons, we went with the white wall).

I''ve seen DIY photobooths, but I''m glad we had our photographers do it. Maybe we didn''t get as many because eventually they had to go home, but the pics are all so good!!
Oh I see. Thank you!!

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you!!!
Congratulations on the beautiful pictures!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 7:27:04 PM
Thank you thank you!!!
Congratulations on the beautiful pictures!!!
Thanks sugarjo!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the slideshow. Such a happy & special day...with tons of wonderful & loving memories. You have a lovely family and you were such a sparkling -beautiful bride!
Congratulations again and again!!!!!!

Ries

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results