carat
color
clarity

Blog October Birthstone Jewelry 2022 - Tourmaline

bcmacdonald

Staff member
October-Birthstone-Jewelry-2022-Tourmaline-blog-post-1024x576.png

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.
It's the month of October and what better way to celebrate the new month than with a feature on October's birthstone, tourmaline. You would be interested to know that October has two birthstones: tourmaline and opal.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Are you an October baby? Which birthstone do you prefer - opal or tourmaline? What color tourmaline is your favorite? Do you own any tourmaline jewelry?

Last edited:

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
October-Birthstone-Jewelry-2022-Tourmaline-blog-post-1024x576.png

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Are you an October baby? Which birthstone do you prefer - opal or tourmaline? What color tourmaline is your favorite? Do you own any tourmaline jewelry?

I am not the October baby; my husband, my youngest daughter, one of my great-grandsons (and his Mom) -- those are the October babies, along with several other cousins, etc. I did recently purchase a beautiful pink stone from Jeff Davies, which I will set in a pendant. Opal is pretty but one needs to be a bit more careful with that stone than the tourmaline, I think.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I am not an October baby, but my grandmother was. She left me her pink tourmaline ring that my grandfather gave her. I rotate it with my tanzanite rings for daily wear. I always think of her when I wear it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results