shape
carat
color
clarity

October 24th shopping trip to Pearl Paradise

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! I am considering heading into South Sea territory. You devils...

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1384390966|3556066 said:
Wow, gorgeous! I am considering heading into South Sea territory. You devils...

:lol: :lol: :lol: For me, there is no equal to their beauty :love: :love: :love:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
HHP mom, so what did u do with the other loose ssp? I too have a weakness for wSSP with blue overtones. I like your pendant a lot.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my new Edison Pendant with the flag diamond bale. Thank you 4ranchgirl and Jeremy for selecting it for my collection.

trioedisons2.jpg

te.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Nacrelove Wowza :love: :love: :love: The collaboration between 4RG, Jeremy, and you sure turned out a splendid set of pearls :appl: :appl: :appl: I really like the pendant setting you choose :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous set! Love the color of the pendant-it's just beautiful!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover -- your pearls are spectacular!!! Wear them in good health and enjoy these special pieces.

Pattye

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gracious, NL, I am running out of superlatives! What perfect findings~will be fab on you~look at that pearly metallic glow! Kudos to 4RG and Jeremy and the PP team. :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh my ! That Edison is just beautiful and such a good match in colour ! Lucky you !!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies, now I just need a better long chain to wear it on. I really like this flag finding.

michellechan2211

Shiny_Rock
As promised, but rather belatedly, pictures of the blue pearl pendant which I gifted to my mom. They aren't very good but a little eyecandy is eyecandy?

2013-11-09_18.jpg

In the box. The pearl looks kinda grey here but it is a pretty blue with rose overtones in real life.

2013-11-18_19.jpg

Annd a neckshot on me. :3

I love love love this pendant and my mum was all "I've never seen a blue pearl before" so this worked out very nicely :3 So I gotta thank Hisano for sending me pics and answering my (almost) endless questions.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I know your mother will enjoy her new pendant!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1384149131|3554171 said:
chemgirl|1384099061|3553819 said:
Wow everything looks amazing. I think my bling budget is going to be going to pearls again this year after seeing those gorgeous metallics!

Thank you 4Ranch Girl for documenting your trip so well. Your informative posts have given me the courage to email PP and ask about a special order for my mom.
PP is great to work with and they do go above and beyond to choose the best pearls. If you are in the US it probably would be better for you to call the first time to let them know what you are really looking for then the rest of the correspondence could be by email unless you already have someone you work with. We are approaching their busiest time of the year so sooner would be better.

No kidding. Still no response. I'm not in the US and can't make international calls at work so this is frustrating! Think I'll give up until after the holiday and then make them a mother's day gift.

Have to say I am really disappointed in PP's customer service.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
chemgirl|1385314674|3562079 said:
Wow everything looks amazing. I think my bling budget is going to be going to pearls again this year after seeing those gorgeous metallics!

Thank you 4Ranch Girl for documenting your trip so well. Your informative posts have given me the courage to email PP and ask about a special order for my mom.
PP is great to work with and they do go above and beyond to choose the best pearls. If you are in the US it probably would be better for you to call the first time to let them know what you are really looking for then the rest of the correspondence could be by email unless you already have someone you work with. We are approaching their busiest time of the year so sooner would be better.

No kidding. Still no response. I'm not in the US and can't make international calls at work so this is frustrating! Think I'll give up until after the holiday and then make them a mother's day gift.

I am so sorry to hear this. I do know it is not on purpose. Unfortunatly things happen and sometimes emails do get lost. Post here what you want and I will forward it on for you. This coming Friday is Black Friday and the following Monday is Cyber Monday in the US so there will be very special pearls up for grabs so check their web page and blog.

SMC

Ideal_Rock

I have to agree with you on this one, chemgirl. I think PP might be too overwhelmed to communicate effectively with their customers. When I ordered my pearls, I felt like my emails to PP responses had a ratio of 2:1. I didn't hear anything communicated to me about order status or shipment - just a notice from UPS saying they had shipped my order.

I'm exchanging my necklace from 16" to 18" now and though my necklace arrived back at their warehouse on Monday (I know because I tracked it), I haven't heard anything back from them acknowledging the receipt. I have to keep hounding them to figure out where my stuff is. I've never had to do this with a vendor before.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1385316399|3562091 said:

I am so sorry to hear this. I do know it is not on purpose. Unfortunatly things happen and sometimes emails do get lost. Post here what you want and I will forward it on for you. This coming Friday is Black Friday and the following Monday is Cyber Monday in the US so there will be very special pearls up for grabs so check their web page and blog.

Thank you so much! I was looking for tahitian studs with copper overtone. Something 9.00 mm ish would be perfect. Their website doesn't list copper overtone as an option anymore so had emailed sales to inquire about it. I have received emails from them regarding other purchases so not sure what happened this time.

I love their pearls and am a repeat customer so was surprised by this. Bet they are very busy and email might have been misplaced.

I do plan on checking out the black friday sale!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
chemgirl|1385317286|3562100 said:

Thank you so much! I was looking for tahitian studs with copper overtone. Something 9.00 mm ish would be perfect. Their website doesn't list copper overtone as an option anymore so had emailed sales to inquire about it. I have received emails from them regarding other purchases so not sure what happened this time.

I love their pearls and am a repeat customer so was surprised by this. Bet they are very busy and email might have been misplaced.

I just emailed Jeremy and he does not have a record of recieving your request. I will forward this on to him but please email again so he can get a hold of you.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Wow flygirl, I haven't been on here in ages but you have the very pic I was hoping to see! Those graduated metallic strands caught my eye, and I was hoping to find a neckshot here. I'll have to catch up on all the threads, but it looks like you've been busy with the pearls - they're all gorgeous! :appl:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1385321095|3562123 said:
chemgirl|1385317286|3562100 said:

I just emailed Jeremy and he does not have a record of recieving your request. I will forward this on to him but please email again so he can get a hold of you.

Thanks! I believe the email address on their website has changed recently. My other emails were sent to a sales address that has since been replaced by their support email address. This explains a lot!

I forwarded my original request to the support email address so hopefully they get it this time!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I do like that Flag pendant finding ! Is that one of theirs, cause I don't see it on their website?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
cellentani|1385326642|3562150 said:
Wow flygirl, I haven't been on here in ages but you have the very pic I was hoping to see! Those graduated metallic strands caught my eye, and I was hoping to find a neckshot here. I'll have to catch up on all the threads, but it looks like you've been busy with the pearls - they're all gorgeous! :appl:
Hi cellentani. So nice to see you again. Yes, I've been playing in the pearl playbox for the past couple of years. I'm glad you find the metallic graduated freshwater neckshot helpful. It is a bit of an awkward pose, one arm up holding the pearl strand a bit off center, but you get the idea. They are so gorgeous. Graduated colored pearls. Such a pretty twist on the classic white graduated pearl strands. The strand is back at PP being strung. I'll be sure to post a better neckshot when I get it back.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I got the flag from PP, where they got it from I don't know. It contains a .15 point diamond.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Chemgirl - I've also used their Chat Online function when I can't use the phone during their regular business hours and the service is excellent!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much 4ranch girl. Message now sent to the correct email address and I should have pictures this week!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
chemgirl|1385436724|3562969 said:
Thank you so much 4ranch girl. Message now sent to the correct email address and I should have pictures this week!
I am glad you resent your email and it is all working out. Make sure you check the Black Friday sale it should be out of this world.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My graduated metallic lavender necklace and bracelet are ready for shipping. Here is a photo to keep me, and all of you, satisfied until they arrive. :naughty:

Thank you so much to 4Ranch Girl and to Jeremy Shepherd and Hisano and the rest of the staff at Pearl Paradise. I had a few alterations made to made the necklace longer, changed the clasp and the bracelet is strung on elastic. :cheeky:

Looking forward to receiving these and to the Black Friday sale. In the meantime, everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :wavey:

_dsc1290.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Hi FlyGirl!

I hope your Thanksgiving is full of laughter & love! It's too bad you won't be sporting your gorgeous metallic lavender pearls for the feast!!! The colors and luster are amazing and I do like elastic bracelets (I have a few from PP myself). See you at the sales (I'll be peaking in the window)!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful fly girl. Enjoy.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That necklace is going to be gorgeous. I saw those pearls in HK and could barely tear myself away from the counter ! Wonderful colours! And how fun to do a stretch bracelet ! You have such wonderful pearls in your collection !!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
katbran|1385345669|3562295 said:
I do like that Flag pendant finding ! Is that one of theirs, cause I don't see it on their website?

Hi Katbran,
I think Jeremy referred to it as a flame bail. And I don't think it's on their website. But email Jeremy and ask for the flame pendant that Wendy had her Edison set on (from the Pricescope video chat). It holds a 15 point diamond (IMR). :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results