shape
carat
color
clarity

Octo-what?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 1:46:11 PM
Author: HollyS
It was my understanding that she hasn''t had sex in 8 years or more, and doesn''t particularly care for it. Wouldn''t that make it kinda hard (pun intended) to be a **** star? I would think you would need to have an affinity for it . . . . .
9.gif
I think that most **** stars don''t in reality love sex... because otherwise I don''t think they would do things that were sooo degrading. Plus, they are ACTING... I don''t think anyone likes to take a glob to the eye.
14.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 2:09:39 PM
Author: elledizzy5
FF thinks people would pay to see it so that they can see her get ''screwed'' after she ''screwed'' John Q. Taxpayer.

He thinks people might like to see her ''get hers.'' because let''s be honest... those types of movies are *generally* geared toward men having their fun, and women taking it.
would they pay to see her screw john wayne bobbitt?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
This woman needs professional help not celebrity status.How can she look after so many children on her own.She appears to be unstable.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 11:35:43 AM
Author: tlh

Date: 2/25/2009 2:09:39 PM
Author: elledizzy5
FF thinks people would pay to see it so that they can see her get ''screwed'' after she ''screwed'' John Q. Taxpayer.

He thinks people might like to see her ''get hers.'' because let''s be honest... those types of movies are *generally* geared toward men having their fun, and women taking it.
would they pay to see her screw john wayne bobbitt?
You know, really, that just isn''t a mental image I needed.

Thanks.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 11:34:50 AM
Author: tlh

Date: 2/25/2009 1:46:11 PM
Author: HollyS
It was my understanding that she hasn''t had sex in 8 years or more, and doesn''t particularly care for it. Wouldn''t that make it kinda hard (pun intended) to be a **** star? I would think you would need to have an affinity for it . . . . .
9.gif
I think that most **** stars don''t in reality love sex... because otherwise I don''t think they would do things that were sooo degrading. Plus, they are ACTING... I don''t think anyone likes to take a glob to the eye.
14.gif
Ewwwww! TMI!! I may be 50 soon, but I''ve never seen the ''real'' thing before, just the simulated, silly stuff.

I think I''ll go shower now. . . . .

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
FUN FACT: Did you know that residents of red states download the most online p*rn?

31.gif
11.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 3:39:12 PM
Author: decodelighted
FUN FACT: Did you know that residents of red states download the most online p*rn?

31.gif
11.gif
Well, they have to. According to an ATW thread, they''re too repressed to experience sex in the normal fashion!
3.gif
2.gif

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 9:35:43 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I threw up in my mouth...could you imagine her body after 14 kids?
Me too!!!!

emotion-41.gif

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Her stomach was HUGE with the 8 babies in it, I can''t imagine how much skin is hanging now, she must have a skin apron of some kind...I feel bad for her poor kids, as a single mother with no money, no house to live in, she has nowhere to even bring the additional 8 to at this point and it''s just a huge disaster, there is no way any Doctor should have implanted any embryo''s let alone 6!!!! She was on TV and she couldn''t even say which baby was in what picture...and some of her older children have developemental problems...I think one baby is too many for someone without the means to take proper care...this was completely irresponsible on her part...wow..there HAS to be psychological issues here...yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results