shape
carat
color
clarity

obligatory shiny thread :P

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
last shiny piccy (until i grab dad''s camera)

i lost my thumb somehow in this shot. it''s ok, it''s back now. and it promised to never leave me again.

ooshinywaitwheresmythumb.JPG

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
and yes i''m posting and running again. the very pretty rock climbing earned me a hole in my shoe so i''m off to get new sneakers.
thanks for all the congratulations
5.gif
and for not killing me. i greatly appreciate that actually, though this cold might just do me in.

oh and i am falling off the face of the earth again, as in going to mammoth caves sunday.
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
So glad to finally see rings pics, it looks fabulous!!!! Congratulations
36.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Ooh lovely ring! It''s so sparkly!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Squirrly! I love the ring!! And you and your FI are just sooo cute!!! Be careful in the caves!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Your shiny is lovely! Enjoy your time in the caves...but be careful! And enjoy your new kicks!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Squirrly, it''s gorgeous!!!!! you guys make such a beautiful couple and look so happy! congrats!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys look sooo happy and your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
aww thanks again everyone!
he keeps teasing me about my shiny "you know you don''t have to keep looking at it, it''s not going to disappear" he said. so now what do i get on the phone almost every night "so is it still there?"

just once i''m considering saying no.
9.gif

i suppose i should get myself over on the BWW list, but i won''t know until the end of october if we''ll be eloping or not..

oh and it seems i have a bunch of engagement dust i don''t particularaly need anymore so dust to all who need it!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY! I think I missed this before. YAY SQUIRRLY!

Don''t think for a second this means you''re not still expected to be in Small Talk.

Gorgeous ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results