shape
carat
color
clarity

Objectivity of Pricescope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynnchee

Shiny_Rock
I was a lurker for quite awhile before I joined PS. I was a bit of a skeptic when it came to the raving reviews about WF and GoG. I also read some pretty terrible stories about Shane Co.

I still ended up purchasing from Shane Co and had a wonderful experience. In my book they are my #1 local jeweler (even though they are a chain). I know, from what i've read that many PSers wouldn't touch Shane Co with a 10 foot pole. But that didn't stop me from giving them a look for myself. And i'm glad I did.

There are hardly any bad experiences written about WF and GoG, but i'm sure negative experiences exist. But, like it's been mentioned before, it depends on how a company handles these kinds of things that makes them stand out. I made purchases from WF and GoG based on the PS reviews, but I didn't end up keeping my purchase from WF. They were very graceful about it.

I think, it also depends on how large a company is that has an affect on whether a customer is treated like a person or a number.

Regardless of whether your a skeptic of all the positive feedback for certain vendors, you can't deny that PS is forum that is full of information that touches all aspects of choosing a gemstone, caring for jewelry, and all aspects of the buying experience.

I don't think I would have ever taken the plunge on an online purchase if it wasn't for PS, and I'm glad I did, b/c my diamond from GoG is delicious!

And even if I did get burned and something terrible happened, I would share it with this forum. Then fellow PSers and future PSers can gather their own opinions from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results