shape
carat
color
clarity

Obama to appear on Leno

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 1:24:59 PM
Author: LAJennifer

Date: 3/20/2009 12:45:39 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 3/20/2009 12:36:18 PM
Author: strmrdr
I''m still waiting for him to show one once of leadership ability.
saying the buck stops here doesn''t count.

I bet Pres. Sarah Palin would have whipped this country into shape by now, making both sides happy as clams, you betcha''. What''s it been, eight weeks?
2.gif
I''m no Palin fan - but I don''t think she would have been any worse in the last 8 weeks. Surely she could print money and fill out a basketball bracket. Obama''s NCAA bracket actually looks very good. If only his ability to choose cabinet members had been as good as his ability to choose basketball teams . . .

Snort. Chuckle.
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I voted for Obama and I like him, but I found the Special Olympics comment to be in poor taste. One of my cousins is mentally disabled, and we grew up together, and it always hurts me when people make flippant comments about people with disabilities. I''m glad he apologized for it.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hello.....george w bush and sarah palin are no longer part of the presidential factor. obama is the man now. you can either like what he does and praise him, or dislike what he does and give him the devil, but you need to wake up and put either the praise or the blame where it now belongs. barack obama is the president of the united states and the buck does stop there. new watch, new commander, let the former president and the loosing vice presidential candidate alone, unless you just enjoy beating a dead horse. it is beginning to sound like a child, caught by his mother, who uses his sibling as the excuse for why he did something or blames it on the sibling altogether.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 6:30:35 AM

Date: 3/20/2009 1:26:31 AM
Author: trillionaire

I mean, the man bowls a 129!
23.gif
While the economy tumbles he bowls and hangs out with comedians.
Aw, c''mon guys, it''s a little slip compared to some of the humongous gaffes made by his opponent.

We''re only two months into Obama''s mandate, what do you expect on both the war and economic fronts?

Anyone *thinking* with one living brain cell, would give him...at least...uh....a year.
7.gif
As most Americans realize, it took eight years to get this deeply into the mess, so logically it should require ??? to get dug out.

Just my $.02

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2009 7:12:06 PM
Author: isaku5

23.gif
Aw, c''mon guys, it''s a little slip compared to some of the humongous gaffes made by his opponent.

We''re only two months into Obama''s mandate, what do you expect on both the war and economic fronts?

Anyone *thinking* with one living brain cell, would give him...at least...uh....a year.
7.gif
As most Americans realize, it took eight years to get this deeply into the mess, so logically it should require ??? to get dug out.

Just my $.02
that''s what i''m afraid of...it only took him 2 months to do all these damages. stop the printing press now!!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock

23.gif

7.gif

Just my $.02

We should give Obama a year?

Wasn''t Bush given about 30 seconds? I mean, after he "STOLE" the election and all.....
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock

23.gif

7.gif

Just my $.02
8 years? I think GWB was a complete moron, but this mess was far longer in the making. Unfortunately, we can''t blame the idiot for everything.

Me? I''m not too fussed with Obama so far, but I surely don''t think McCain would be doing any better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results