shape
carat
color
clarity

o/t mens plat. rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skog

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a plain 6mm mens plat. wedding band. The cheapest I have found in the area are cartier and tiffany both around $1500. Several questions, They have good quality? I would thinks so with those names but dont have much experience. Is that a good price for what I want. Several stores were in the $2500-$3000 range for just a plain band so this price seems very good...almost too good. Any info would be good, for both mentioned rings and anything else that I may not know about.

thanks
skog

I know this is a diamond forum but I didnt know where else to go. If you have a better forum concering mens rings feel free to point me in the right direction.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one from Bluenile... around $1200, so just a bit less expensive.

Bluenile ring

And here from Signed Pieces... $920 for 6mm, Platinum, size 10. You can choose your size and metal choice on this site, and it shows the price accordingly.

Signed Pieces

And another from Raphael

Signed Pieces Raphael Band

*M*

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Also, for a plain wedding band in platinum, $1500 to $2,000 sounds about right. Both Cartier and Tiffany, from what I've heard, both have great quality, although I am not fortunate enough to own anything from either brand. The three rings I posted above are from sites that are used a lot by the PS community, so they are reputable companies.

*M*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results