shape
carat
color
clarity

O.K. It''s me- I''m the actual bottom feeder

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

currada

Rough_Rock
I admit it...Stricktly speaking of pearls that is... And what better than one that likes to combine them with colored gems. This is one of my favorites an antique opera lenght with a pear cut ruby and diamond clasp. Hope you like it as too. I don''t get to wear it that often but can''t get over how pretty the combination is.

pearlruby1.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love it! The best of both Worlds!!! I got my first pair of yummy pearl earring this year and cannot WAIT to get a multistrand bracelet to match!!!

currada

Rough_Rock
Wow- it took me several more tries to post this second picture.

opera1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! the bottom feeding frenzy has at last begun....!

peace, movie zombie

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow- how amazing and classic!!!!! Even though you don''t get to wear it often, I bet it''s wonderful to own something that beautiful
30.gif
! Many times I''ve been accused of buying things for the life I wish I had vs. the life I actually live
3.gif
To hell with practicality! Thanks for sharing it with us.

(wouldn''t it be nice if a jeweler could make that clasp convertible, maybe as a broach or to attach to a bracelet so you could wear it more often.......)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful currada. i can''t imagine anything better! thank you for sharing it with us.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME currada,thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...they''re just beautiful....

widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results