shape
carat
color
clarity

o.k. guys,what is your favorite JUNK food,you know the ones that are...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Girl Scout cookies are killing my ability to diet. Darn those little Thin Mints that call out to me from under my desk. They''re like Lays Potato Chips...you just can''t stop after one. I think I''ll just have to eat them all so that I''m done with them and can get back on the South Beach diet plan.........
29.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Noooooooooo, not the thin mints.............
39.gif
Keep those away from me please.
18.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I luurrve junk food....
9.gif

I love any kind of potato chips, especially Munchos (anyone remember those? They don''t have them in the Bay Area anymore)

French Fries
Fried chicken
Chocolate
Cheetos

KMom, I also love loco moco and spam musubi! I can''t wait to visit Hawaii in a couple of weeks. I plan on having a few malasadas and gorging on poke.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2005 6:21:33 PM
Author: luckyhonu
KMom, I also love loco moco and spam musubi! I can''t wait to visit Hawaii in a couple of weeks. I plan on having a few malasadas and gorging on poke.
yes, luckyhonu, these are household staples around here. Leonard''s malasadas..........OMG
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
I can only get those when I visit Oahu. We have Tex Drive in here that makes malasadas but they are nothing like leonards Bakery. Poke........yum. I try to have that as often as I can. I think I''ll post a recipe of my version in the recipe forum.
2.gif

When are you coming and where will you be visiting?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/30/2005 3:33:19 PM
Author: Kamuelamom

Date: 1/30/2005 3:57:18 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
K-MOM
if you were chinese you would of known exactly what FK was talking about (fish balls) how can you possibly think they were .........now i''m ROTFL my ASSSS OFF. i can''t type anymore,this is so FUNNY.
Yeah DF, I''ve cleaned/gutted/scaled enough fish to have never ever seen testicles on them before. Which is why I was thinking, what the.........
33.gif
Besides, my rational side said, don''t you need to have legs to have.......?
9.gif
K-MOM
because you haven''t cleaned a male fish yet.
31.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
K-Mom, I''ll be in Oahu on Feb 25 to March 1. Super short trip, I know, but I need to meet with vendors for the wedding. I l haven''t found a florist yet!
23.gif

I thought Leonard''s was available on all the islands! I told my girlfriend about Leonards and how they make them with haupia too! Of course I''ll be eating tons of plate lunch and will definitely make a trip to Zippys, Sam Choy''s, and visit the north shore to grab some shave ice from Matsumoto''s. Sheesh I''m just drooling at the thought of the food there.
18.gif
Yummers.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

I go through phases with junk food but chocolate never seems to fade away!
31.gif
Right now, I can''t get enough of either Marble Slab or Cold Stone icecream (of course, that would be chocolate icecream with lots and lots of mini chocolate chips!).

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
oh my, way too many to name...
1. Coca-Cola
2. anything with ranch dressing..french fries especially
3. Bottle Caps and Runts
4. Dunkin Donuts coffee
5. White Castle cheeseburgers
6. chocolate malts
7. tomato, bacon grilled cheese
8. Hornsby''s Hard Apple Cider
9. PF Chang''s Mongolian Beef
10.Red Lobster''s cheese biscuits and mozarella sticks (old favorite)

(overdosed on Oreo''s and Krispy Kreme donuts when younger, can''t get near them any more
40.gif
)

I think that''s good for now, I am sure there is something I missed
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results