shape
carat
color
clarity

o.k. guys,what is your favorite JUNK food,you know the ones that are...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2005 8:17:16 AM
Author: valeria101

Dark chocolate (peeping from behind laptop as I type) - anything over 70% cocoa. Any kind of bean is just fine, although I learned their tastes by hart in a decade of persistent endulgement. Fortunately, no one in the house approaches the bitter stuff, so it''s all mine !
5.gif
Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!! (reenactment of scene from When Harry Met Sally
2.gif
)

DiamondLil

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooohh, off the top of my head:

Chocolate with peanut butter
Chocolate anything
Cheetos
Guacamole flavored chips
A piece of any cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
McDonald''s french fries
Curly spicy french fries
Grasshopper pie ice cream (like mint choc. chip but with oreos inside...yum!!)
hunks of cheese on crusty french bread
crispy thin crust pizza with extra cheese

my stomach is growling...
37.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crispy duck
Doritoes
M&Ms
Wawa hoagies
French fries
Twizlers Yum!
And sooo many more!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
As I shovel cheese and bread into my mouth my favorites are:

Fried macaroni and cheese from the Cheesecake Factory
hot dogs with sauerkraut and onions
steak tartare with bistro style french fries with parsley
cheese fondue and toasted bread
hot patrami and sauerkraut on rye
fried zuchinni sticks with ranch
beef stroganoff over egg noodles

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2005 3:57:18 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
K-MOM
if you were chinese you would of known exactly what FK was talking about (fish balls) how can you possibly think they were .........now i'm ROTFL my ASSSS OFF. i can't type anymore,this is so FUNNY.
Yeah DF, I've cleaned/gutted/scaled enough fish to have never ever seen testicles on them before. Which is why I was thinking, what the.........
33.gif
Besides, my rational side said, don't you need to have legs to have.......?
9.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Casual - Chips & salsa or queso
Healthy - Veggies & ranch dip
Formal - Smoked Salmon & Philly cream cheese

This thread makes me hungry.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Prezels dipped in *real* peanut butter

Granola bars - oats and honey

diet coke

This is about it.

2.gif
I''m lame and am on a health kick so if I eat more than about 10 grams of sugar, I feel kind of sick now! lol I use to eat tons of chocolate, but gave this habit up so my body has kind of adjsuted. Now I spend $3.00 a day on wheat grass shots instead of lattes!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Chocolate - Milk & Dark especially from Haighs in Melbounre.

Chicken Nuggets with Big Mac Sauce to dip them in.

And dip especially French Onion with Rice Crackers (I can pretend it''s healthy that way
2.gif
)

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Chocolate covered pecans,
Rainbow sherbert from Baskin Robbins,
Ultimate grilled cheese sandwiches,
jello with or without coolwhip, love french vanilla,
salmon and mahi mahi, I seem to eat it several days week,
#1 problem is pasta of course!!! any pasta, cream sauce, red sauce, etc.
3.gif

chicklet gum.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2005 3:33:19 PM
Author: Kamuelamom

K-MOM
if you were chinese you would of known exactly what FK was talking about (fish balls) how can you possibly think they were .........now i''m ROTFL my ASSSS OFF. i can''t type anymore,this is so FUNNY.
Yeah DF, I''ve cleaned/gutted/scaled enough fish to have never ever seen testicles on them before. Which is why I was thinking, what the.........
33.gif
Besides, my rational side said, don''t you need to have legs to have.......?
9.gif
See, i knew someone was going to read it and go, "WTF?!?"... so I had to clarify myself.
9.gif
I walked around for days praising HK''s delicious "fish balls on a stick" before one of my friends pulled me aside and told me how bad it sounded... it was quite embarassing.
38.gif
That explained all the nervous leg crossing by my male friends whenever I walked by.
11.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Mine--
CHOCOLATE
These AMAZING nachos they make at my restaurant.. I often eat them several times a week
and when I''m not eating the nachos.. I''m eating
CHICKEN FINGERS.. yummy. want some now.

I go through phases with other junk foods. My senior year in college there was about a month period where I always had to have a box of donuts in my dorm room.. And for my college graduation I insisted we drive out of the way on the way home to get me Krispy Creme.. they''re still pretty few and far between here.

i like the candy conversation hearts for valentines day... but my teeth are getting bad so i cant really eat them anymore.. tooo hard.. feel like my teeth are going to break.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 12:13:40 AM
Author: ForteKitty

See, i knew someone was going to read it and go, 'WTF?!?'... so I had to clarify myself.
9.gif
I walked around for days praising HK's delicious 'fish balls on a stick' before one of my friends pulled me aside and told me how bad it sounded... it was quite embarassing.
38.gif
That explained all the nervous leg crossing by my male friends whenever I walked by.
11.gif
Yeah, I'll just bet they were scared o'you FK.
9.gif
9.gif

To add to my list, a nice fresh hot cinnabon, oooozing with icing and eaten sitting on a mall bench. Yum.
18.gif

Mint chocolate (Tropical dreams, a local ice cream parlor) and coffee ice cream (preferably Hagen daz)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
More like comfort food to me

Pizza
Kraft Mac & cheese out of the box
dark chocolate
snickers bars.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Must admit I''m not a big junk food fan: a slurpee, can of rootbeer and a couple of cheezies once or twice a year would suffice for me......

But french desserts/pastries: OH LALA
emlove.gif

praline or lemon tarts
brioche
crepe suzettes
creme brulee (mmmmmmm......think I''ll make some today........)

cheers--Sharon

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2005 10
6.gif
8:57 PM

9) Apple & Grape Mentos. Available only in Asia.

I''ll be more than happy to send them to you.
5.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 12:13:40 AM
Date: 1/30/2005 3:33:19 PM

K-MOM

if you were chinese you would of known exactly what FK was talking about (fish balls) how can you possibly think they were .........now i''m ROTFL my ASSSS OFF. i can''t type anymore,this is so FUNNY.
Yeah DF, I''ve cleaned/gutted/scaled enough fish to have never ever seen testicles on them before. Which is why I was thinking, what the.........
33.gif
Besides, my rational side said, don''t you need to have legs to have.......?
9.gif

See, i knew someone was going to read it and go, ''WTF?!?''... so I had to clarify myself.
9.gif
I walked around for days praising HK''s delicious ''fish balls on a stick'' before one of my friends pulled me aside and told me how bad it sounded... it was quite embarassing.
38.gif
11.gif

Fishballs are not an embaressing or obscene word in Asia! It''s perfectly normal to us and now you guys have got me thinking on a horrible tangent here...
41.gif

Fishball soup kway teow is a healthy meal in its own and kids normally love having fish balls.

1. Local yummy packed fish ball manufacturer

2. Fishball factory!!!
25.gif

Traditional fish ball yellow mee noodle soup
chillifishball.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
ooh..so many...

anything with cheese
bread
mixed and salted nuts
pretty much anything on an antipasto platter
pizza!

man, i could go on forever...

19.gif
3.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tomatoe,
The picture of the fish balls soup with the mee is making my drool all over my keyboard. It looks so yummy. I''ve never thought of the word "fish balls" that way and now you guys have just made me pause a little before saying it. Kuey Teow soup is the best when recovering from a cold.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
After reading everybody''s lists I find mine is growing more and more by the post. I''m sitting here goin'', "Oh YEAH! Me too!"
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Graeter''s Ice Cream
Skyline Chili
Mongomery INN Ribs
Homestyle Ice Cream

I''m grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio which is home to all the above mentioned YUMMY treats!!

of course there is always;
cheetoes
ho ho''s
PF Chang''s
Pizza
Mr. Goodbar''s

the list could go on forever... I love junk food..
18.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 4
6.gif
4:51 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Graeter's Ice Cream
Skyline Chili
Mongomery INN Ribs
Homestyle Ice Cream

I'm grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio which is home to all the above mentioned YUMMY treats!!
I was just reading the list and thinking this person must live in cinci!! then I saw the disclaimer! My sister lives there and HATES skyline!! We grew up in the south, so cincinnati chili is so foreign to us -- she refuses to conform and completely forbade me from trying it!! A couple of years ago I was visiting, and there was one day when she had to work and I was hanging out with her hubby (cinci born and raised) -- he's LOVES skyline, so that's what we had for lunch, against sis's direct orders. It was definitely WEIRD -- but I loved it!! SO much yummy cheese, and that weird cinamonny thing going on.... And of course Graeters Ice Cream -- YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Blingqueen -- Mayfields???? you must live near my ol stomping grounds. I grew up just a few miles from Mayfields!! Of course I think you can get tha brand in more areas now. Just the best Ice cream ever. EVER EVER EVER.....

My list:

CHEESE KRYSTALS (no onions, no pickles -- just the grease please), otherwise known as gut bombs
Taco Mac chicken wings - crispy
Cheesecake factory tuxedo chocolate cheesecake (lots of cheesecake factory lovers here!! They have a new lo-carb cheesecake and it's actually really good)
Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole
PIZZA w/pepperoni and sausage -- and lots and lots of cheese
Filet mignon -- YUM YUM YUM. Several fav's in town -- Stoney River, Mortons, Chops, Bones, Garrisons. YUM YUM YUM YUM
Birthday cake with LOTS of icing.....
PEANUT BUTTER....lots of it.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Not big on pure junk food, but do have my weaknesses for some of those high cal, not always healthy foods.....

pizza -- I NEVER say no to pizza
cheese and crackers or just cheese, or just crackers, or cheesy crackers.....
nuts -- almost any nut,
salty, low fat chips
chips, salsa, and margaritas

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 4
6.gif
4:51 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Graeter's Ice Cream
Skyline Chili
Mongomery INN Ribs
Homestyle Ice Cream

I'm grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio which is home to all the above mentioned YUMMY treats!!

18.gif
I can do without the Skyline Chili - BUT give me my ZIPS burger & fries!
9.gif

..edited to add........and call me crazy - Hudepol (sp) beer! Cheap and hits the spot.
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
F &I

I LOVE the Zips burgers... i used to live just a few blocks away...YUMMY!!
Zips was actually featured on food network...you just can''t beat bar burgers.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good lord, WHY did I open this thread after coming back from the gym and only having edamame for dinner?
18.gif

Emeraldgirl, I LOVE Haighs! Milk and dark choc frogs...I swear, there''s crack or something in there that has me addicted. The Australian bf has to bring some from his hometown (Adelaide) every time he comes visits. I eat half a frog for dessert. Or try to. Sometimes it turns into 3 or 4.
6.gif

Most of my sinful foods I haven''t touched in years. I love a really good, creamy, ultra cheesy fettucine alfredo. Sapporo Ichiban with green onion, kimchee, and egg is also something I haven''t had in about 5 years. Oh, it sounds so good.

Thank god there are tasty healthy foods out there in the world, or else I''d already be dead.
23.gif

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
style="WIDTH: 96.43%; HEIGHT: 128px">Date: 1/30/2005 3:10
6.gif
2 AM

Iceprincess, you must live near to one of the many, many L&L Drive Inns in the country. I recently read they are up to over 100 locations.
6.gif
Let''s face it, unless you''ve got ties to Hawaii, Spam Musubi and LocoMoco are not exactly household names across the mainland.
9.gif

Spam Musubi rocks and PORK FAT RULES!
9.gif
Hey K-Mom, I was sooo happy to see the L&L''s sprout up here in Cali. I haven''t been to a drive-inn L&L''s so far- I didn''t realize that they had them. When I used to live in SF, the Denny''s restaurant in Japantown had Hawaiian dishes like fried spam with fried egg and rice and kimchee fried rice.

I just had lunch at the King''s Hawaiian restaurant in Torrance this Sat., so I must add to my list ANY and ALL desserts from King''s Hawaiian bakery!!!
18.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote all of the above.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2005 12
6.gif
5:22 PM
Author: tomatoe

Fishballs are not an embaressing or obscene word in Asia! It''s perfectly normal to us and now you guys have got me thinking on a horrible tangent here...
41.gif

Fishball soup kway teow is a healthy meal in its own and kids normally love having fish balls.

2. Fishball factory!!!
25.gif

chillifishball.jpg
Tomatoe, I''m sorry and I hope you are not offended. And besides, it''s all forte kitty''s fault. She got me thinking "fish balls" when she used the word testicles.
9.gif
The picture you posted actually looks really good, I''d love to try it sometime. I make something similar but don''t shape it into balls, more like patties then fry them up. Yum.

Speaking of testicles, this is gross (to me) because it is really about testicles (and I''m sorry if this offends anyone) but I have recently eaten "lajos" otherwise known here as calf testicles. They serve it up at branding celebrations (I live in a ranching town, you know?) when they castrate the boy calves to fatten them up. The ONLY reason I tried them is because my girlfriend gave me a way out if I didn''t like them she said she''d eat mine. So I tried them. There. I ate cow testicles.
14.gif
It was salty and since it was deep fried it was nice and crunchy. But I politely took up her offer and gave her the rest.
39.gif

I think it''s time Dancing Fire starts yet another thread on the grossest things we''ve ever eaten?
14.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2005 6:41
6.gif
9 PM

Date: 1/31/2005 12
6.gif
5:22 PM
Author: tomatoe

41.gif

2. Fishball factory!!!
25.gif

chillifishball.jpg
Tomatoe, I''m sorry and I hope you are not offended. And besides, it''s all forte kitty''s fault. She got me thinking ''fish balls'' when she used the word testicles.
9.gif
The picture you posted actually looks really good, I''d love to try it sometime. I make something similar but don''t shape it into balls, more like patties then fry them up. Yum.

Speaking of testicles, this is gross (to me) because it is really about testicles (and I''m sorry if this offends anyone) but I have recently eaten ''lajos'' otherwise known here as calf testicles. They serve it up at branding celebrations (I live in a ranching town, you know?) when they castrate the boy calves to fatten them up. The ONLY reason I tried them is because my girlfriend gave me a way out if I didn''t like them she said she''d eat mine. So I tried them. There. I ate cow testicles.
14.gif
It was salty and since it was deep fried it was nice and crunchy. But I politely took up her offer and gave her the rest.
39.gif

I think it''s time Dancing Fire starts yet another thread on the grossest things we''ve ever eaten?
14.gif
KMom, I am in shock.
6.gif
23.gif
14.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
K-mom, nah. Aint offended at all!
18.gif
It''s perfectly understandable you would be surprised about them, afterall, they are not native to you or America in general.
2.gif

Btw, eating cow''s testicles can''t be as gross as cow''s vagina! There''s a local celebrity food show that sends local celebrities to China and have them eat all these really WEIRD food items that are actually gourmet delicacies specific to that part of China.
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results