shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I am going band shopping in NYC in a week or so. I plan to go to antiqueengagementrings.com since my e-ring came from there, but I would also like to visit Facets. Does anyone know if Facets requires an appointment? It didn''''t appear so from their website, but my sister bought a ring from them and thinks she remembers needing an appointment.

Also, are there any other stores in the area you would recommend? I think I am leaning towards a 7 stone band.

I have no desire to drive out to Long Island, so GOG is out.

Thanks all!
Munchkin

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Munchkin!

A trip to NYC? How fun!!! As far as needing an appt with Signed Pieces/Facets- I dont think so- they have a booth in one of the buildings in the diamond district. But maybe you should call, just in case.

As far as other places go, I would definitley give Mark at Engagement Rings Direct a call to set up an appt. See what he can do for you. He is super nice and his prices are good. We got my ring from him and he is a pleasure to work with. He is in the diamond district too.

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Muchkin,
Sounds like a fun trip. You don''t need an appointment to see Facets Signed Pieces, they have a booth 42-45 15 West 47th Street, in the heart of the diamond district. You will need an appointment to see Mark T at ERD. Happy shopping!!!
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
That sounds so fun!
Does anyone know, from Signed pieces do you always need to wait 3-4 weeks for them to make your ring, or do they have some things in stock? (Fortunately I wear size 6, the usual stock size!) Once I finally decide to buy my eternity band, I hope I won''t have to wait too long!!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Munchkin, hope you have a great time in the Big Apple. You don''t need an appt at Signed Pieces. You''ll probably deal with Jerry and he is sooooooooooooo nice! Also, check out www.estatediamondjewelry.com. They are right across the street from Facats and also very nice. You don''t need an appt there either.
10.gif

Have fun! Good luck.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results