shape
carat
color
clarity

NYC/Philly jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very good friend of mine is entrusting me to help him buy a Ering for his fiance (one of my bridesmaids and good friend). He wants to work with someone face to face, so our options are jewelers in NYC or Philly. Which is great because NYC is arguably diamond capital of the world. :)

Anyways, he would preferably like to get the diamond and setting from the same place, and would want a custom designed setting if possible.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions of places to go. I''ve heard some good things of ID jewelers, and it''s on my list. I also think James Allen has headquarters there, although I don''t think they do as much custom work? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Also, aside from reading the Diamond Tutorial articles here on PS, are there any other articles/tutorials I should read to try to educate myself a bit? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results