shape
carat
color
clarity

Ny new tri color stack

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
So I'm pretty new here and everyone's beautiful pieces have been such an inspiration and I am very excited to share my new project!

For multiple reasons I have not been able to wear my engagement ring for about a year. I really love my wedding band but often craved a little more bling and finger coverage. I am very sentimental and do not want to get rid of my original diamond (even though it is not really pricescope worthy :nono: ) so I was looking into resetting it and came across pricescope! I am very very hard on my rings and as it turns out I actually put a very tiny chip in a facet on my diamond that I only discovered after I took it to my local B&M and looked at it under the loupe. Its not really noticeable and I have decided that I don't want to to let it go so I'm having it set into a bezel neckclace with the other two tiny diamonds from my e-ring (another pricescope inspired project!) so that I can wear it but keep it safe from further damage. My hubbie encouraged me to get a new e-ring or reset a family stone we have to create something new but I really wanted to keep a very tight budget right now and could not get close to what I wanted within that budget. While browsing here, I came across some gorgeous stacks and fell in love. After much searching, I contacted Whitflash and Victoria helped me to find what I was looking for. I had 2 channel set bands with 17 x .1 ACA diamonds made one in 14k rose gold and one in yellow gold. They are made to closely match my platinum tiffany wedding band. The widths are just slightly different but I love the look of the three together with my original band in the middle. Here is the final product and I am so excited! I am going to save for some time and think that I'll get a new e-ring or rhr in the future. Thanks for letting me share :D

roseandyellowgoldbands.jpeg

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Here they are in real life, these are the best pics I could get.

IMAG0034.jpg

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Doh! Due to my chronic sleep deprivation and always being in a hurry I misspelled My in my topic title :oops: Sorry!

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
love it! A very neat look!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bethprov|1307125286|2937044 said:
Doh! Due to my chronic sleep deprivation and always being in a hurry I misspelled My in my topic title :oops: Sorry!

I guess I'm chronically sleep deprived as well, because I totally read it "My"!

Your rings look beautiful on your hand! I love the variety of colors of gold :love: .

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I REALLY REALLY like this! What a fantastic idea!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty new stack! That's such a *fun* look :bigsmile: Congrats on your new bands! I'm sorry to hear about the chip though :(sad do you plan to have it polished out, or just set the stone as-is?

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all of your comments :D I really love it and I love that I can wear it several different ways, I've been trying different looks all day lol. One more edit b/c for some reason I can't edit my original post, although I think its obvious, each band is actually 17 x 0.01 stones, not 0.1. No more posting on little sleep for me :oops:

Yssie: Thanks, I was pretty sad when I found out about the chip. The stone isn't exactly the highest quality cut so its pretty and its what my Hubbie picked out so it means a lot to me. I think it works better for a pendant right now anyway. I'm going to have it set as-is since I can't notice the chip without a loupe. I purchased one of my own so I can keep and eye on it and am going to wear it as a necklace for a while. Down the road, I would like to possibly have that stone as well as a family stone I have that also has a chip (grandma's ring) polished out or re-cut and use them as side stones in a new ring or earrings. They are both about 0.5 ct so I think they might work well for that. I didn't go down that road yet because I wanted to keep a very tight budget. I was feeling bad about spending too much on these projects right now b/c I have two very little kiddo's to save for and some school loans I would like to chip away at before I feel ok about splurging on a new ring, especially since I will not wear it to work and will baby it so I don't repeat my past mistakes. That project is on hold but that just gives me more time to drool on pricescope until the right inspiration comes along for those stones :naughty:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! They look great together.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bethprov|1307147138|2937331 said:
Thank you for all of your comments :D I really love it and I love that I can wear it several different ways, I've been trying different looks all day lol. One more edit b/c for some reason I can't edit my original post, although I think its obvious, each band is actually 17 x 0.01 stones, not 0.1. No more posting on little sleep for me :oops:

Yssie: Thanks, I was pretty sad when I found out about the chip. The stone isn't exactly the highest quality cut so its pretty and its what my Hubbie picked out so it means a lot to me. I think it works better for a pendant right now anyway. I'm going to have it set as-is since I can't notice the chip without a loupe. I purchased one of my own so I can keep and eye on it and am going to wear it as a necklace for a while. Down the road, I would like to possibly have that stone as well as a family stone I have that also has a chip (grandma's ring) polished out or re-cut and use them as side stones in a new ring or earrings. They are both about 0.5 ct so I think they might work well for that. I didn't go down that road yet because I wanted to keep a very tight budget. I was feeling bad about spending too much on these projects right now b/c I have two very little kiddo's to save for and some school loans I would like to chip away at before I feel ok about splurging on a new ring, especially since I will not wear it to work and will baby it so I don't repeat my past mistakes. That project is on hold but that just gives me more time to drool on pricescope until the right inspiration comes along for those stones :naughty:

Yeah, I understand not wanting to mess with it. My cushions have some chips too, along the girdles - I didn't want to spend to get them polished out since the real-world difference would be minimal. They aren't sentimental though, like your stone - a pendant is a great idea, keeps it close to you and keeps it safe!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Marcy - thank you :twirl:

Yessie- yes, I think I may just keep it a pendant but who knows, Pricscope is a bad influence and puts ideas in my head!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty! I like the mixed gold and depending on your mood you can choose to wear just 1, 2 or all 3!
I like!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bethprov|1307125112|2937037 said:
Here they are in real life, these are the best pics I could get.

Nice stack!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
thank you both :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results