shape
carat
color
clarity

NY Diamond District- Is this Ring Good for Price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jhortonus

Rough_Rock
Went to the NY diamond district and met with a vendor that has been highly recommended from a couple of people I know. They all got their engagement rings there. The ring is GIA certified and is priced at $8,000. He swares this is only $400 more than he bought it for and showed me the invoice which matched the diamond measurements, color, clarity, etc..( so I think) Here it is: Is this ia good deal?

Certificate- GIA
Shape- Round Brilliant
Measurement- 7.78 x 7.82 x 4.75
Weight- 1.74 Carat
Depth- 60.9%
Table- 60%
Girdle - Medium, Faceted
Culet- None
Polish- Excellent
Symmetry- Very Good
Clarity- SI2
Color- I
Flourescence- None
Price- $8,000

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
That diamond is also listed on pricescope for prices ranging from $7980-8087. So $8000 sounds likes it's in the ballpark.

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell me the name and address (booth# too) of the vendor? My cousin is looking and I have a guy there too, but it's always good to shop around.
Can you see the inclusions since it's SI2?

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just found the same stone for 7790.00 total on the web.

it is still 200.00 less,

there are other ones that are a bit less money,I saw on for around 7000.00

I think you should shop the internet.

good luck
1.gif
read.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Does this dealer have the stone in his possession? Does he physically have ownership of the stone? Have you seen it?

Rock Girl

Rough_Rock
Where did you go for that stone. I currently have a stone like that one and I am looking to sell it.

Rock Girl

Rough_Rock
Where did you go for that stone. I currently have a stone like that one and I am looking to sell it.

jhortonus

Rough_Rock
The dealer's name is Winnick and Son and yes the stone is in their possesion....I viewed it under a 10x loupe. What price are you selling it at?

Rock Girl

Rough_Rock
I am not sure how much I am going to sell it for. I need to get full appraisal and then I will decide how much to sell it for.

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
can I have the address of Winnick and Son on 47th st? Can I tell him you sent me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results