shape
carat
color
clarity

Nursery rugs & baby blankets (and high end home accessories)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is somewhat time sensitive, but I found a site the other day called onekingslane dot com. You have to register, but they have very high end, designer merchandise at a discount. They run 5 or 6 new sales a day and they last a few days. You do have to register to get the sale info. New sales start daily at 11am pacific time.

They currently have a sale running through Sunday of Momeni nursery and children's rugs. They are beautiful! I bought a round pink shag one for my daughter's nursery, but they have some beautiful print ones for the nursery and some other adorable ones especially for little boys' rooms! Prices were below discount prices I could find on the internet.

Also, they are starting a sale tomorrow (9/11) on Tourance baby blankets, and they are beautiful, too! (You don't get to see the full selection until the day of the sale, but I looked at the Tourance site to see some others.)

I went on the site to buy home accessories, and I have found that some items sell out fast. And that may be because of limited quantities. Some artwork and accessories are one of a kind. But I thought that it was just the kind of site that PS members would love, because it is high end stuff at great prices (mostly).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Nursery rugs & baby blankets (and high end home accessor

I never heard of it. I heard of babysteals.com and mommasource
Let us know how it goes if when you buy something :bigsmile:
Congrats on the new grandbaby!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

onekingslane is a home decor site, not a baby item site. It just happened to have nursery rugs and baby blankets at the moment. I was shopping for home accessories! I ordered a picture the other day and then the rug, so hopefully they will come soon!

Here are examples of the rugs. My daughter wanted the pink round one.

Product_MMR10017_Image_1.jpg

Product_MMR10143_Image_1.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh okay I understand! those are beautiful!!! can't wait to see the nursery put together!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Their nursery is tiny, but I think it is going to be really pretty! We need some pictures of your nursery, too, Skippy! The last I saw it, you had pale blue walls and white cribs and that was all. But I'll bet your plans were changed when your babies came early!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Isn't a rug in the nursery a bit of a tripping hazard? I mean, I'm not a total klutz, but I am not taking any chances on tripping over a rug and dropping my baby.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I had hardwood floors in the house where we raised our kids and there were rugs all over the place! So I can't say that I think it is a hazard, personally. I guess it depends on the rug, it's placement, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results