shape
carat
color
clarity

Numerology, really?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am pretty sure we all have some kind of magical thinking, but are not aware because it’s part of our ingrained personality construct.

Yep, we eat Black-eyed peas and ham hocks on Jan 1 every year because its suppose to bring you good health, wealth, and fortune (or something like that).
Do I think it works...no, but its a fun tradition to carry out every year.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So?
By saying, "Oh No, I got 666 on my card", you're giving these nutjobs legitimacy.

When there are 666 or more of anything, one of the numbers is going be 666.
So?
One of the numbers will be 457, but nobody gets all wigged out about 457.
Or, 218.
Or, 374.

Every number is just a number.
The 13th floor of a building is still the 13th floor, even when the elevator has no button for that number. :doh:

Religions and other superstitions are made up by people to serve their purposes.
I won't imbue them with legitimacy, or let them get way with polluting reason.

I will speak up.
It is the proper and polite and the very nice thing to do, for the truth.
Those who stay silent (in the name of being polite or respectful) just perpetuate all this stupidity.
Wow, such an accepting response. This really goes well with your life’s philosophy of “people vary.”

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such an accepting response. This really goes well with your life’s philosophy of “people vary.”

Yup.
People vary ... all the way from Gandhi to Hitler.

Who said they're both equally groovy guys?

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to share this. I went to Target to buy cake mix, butter and eggs for DH's birthday. Came to $7.77, I thought surely that is a sign so went to the store and bought seven Lucky 7's lottery tickets.

He won............$1. Not so lucky those 7's turned out to be :snooty:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am thinking, however... are there situations when the number changes? Say, they built an extra house on top of the hill and change all numbers? Or, your street gets incorporated into a neighboring area?

Surely there are situations in the US when the house numbers change? What then? Sell your house and buy another one?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... I thought surely that is a sign ...

Signs?
No such thing.
So-called "signs" are just more made-up stuff for the gullible. :nono:

Now, you know.
Enjoy. No charge. ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Signs?
No such thing.
So-called "signs" are just more made-up stuff for the gullible. :nono:

Now, you know.
Enjoy. No charge. ;-)

I'm not gullible, I just like to have a bit of fun with life. I choose to believe in things you write off as imaginary or made-up, people vary as you say.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am thinking, however... are there situations when the number changes? Say, they built an extra house on top of the hill and change all numbers? Or, your street gets incorporated into a neighboring area?

Surely there are situations in the US when the house numbers change? What then? Sell your house and buy another one?

Yes! My parents address changed from a rural route to an actual house number and street name in the nineties. Let’s see, the House was on RR 18, so they went from a 9 to (583) a 7. Jeez no wonder they’ve stayed there so long—maybe no one wanted a 7 house!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, see a person hooked on 2 house should be prepared to sell in a moment!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
https://www.numerology.com/numerology-calculator/address-analyzer

Here’s a calculator

My result: a good one since I’m raising a 12 year old creative type at the moment!
Your address adds to 6
This is considered the best address for families with young or teenage children. Protective and loving, the house tends to strengthen family relations (as well as friendships and other loving relationships). Responsible, loving and idealistic, this address inspires those who live here to care for each other and to share their feelings. Interestingly, this is also one of the best addresses for visual artists (painters, sculptors, photographers, etc.). The 6 address is the only address without obvious negative influences. It is harmonious with pretty much any life style and personality type.

Strengthen the positive influence of this address with: Light and bright colors (not pastels), comfortable furniture and an abundance of art and play things. Create some quiet, out of the way hideouts, where one can read a book or find a moment of peace.

This is the strangest thread !
If we live at 33 does that make us a 6 too ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results