shape
carat
color
clarity

NSFW A holiday recipe from ... The Vagina-Bread Lady

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How thick is the skin of your sense of humor?
Don't know?
This just might be the ultimate test ...
It made even Kenny squirm :sick: before laughing.

Don't click on this if you are drinking coffee, or are fragile.
Many will find this woman, who calls her blog 'Another Angry Woman', shocking and disgusting. Scroll down and read the comments.
Not only has she done something shocking, she uses shocking words.

I really struggled with whether to post this, but ...
It does have humorous news-of-the-weird value, and a smidgen of scientific content.

You know who you are, and you know to not click on a Kenny-link that made even Kenny squirm.
Hey, at least she didn't use her toe nail fungus.
Look on the bright side; we all want to save the planet.
We all should be looking for new ways to recycle, right?

https://stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The site, the above blog came from, is worth a call out.

It sort of a news blog about weird and whacky things people do.

http://getoffmyinternets.net

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enjoy your threads kenny but I think you should have left this one alone.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny, I did not read it, but in general I think offensive humor is specific, its like *I* could tell a joke about women whereas it could be sketchy for you, yanno? Even though I know a lot of ethnic and religious type jokes from my bad old days playing in bar bands, I don't tell them outside of my inner circle because I'm white and not particularly religious so I don't feel like I've got the cred for those.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I don't think of myself as playing on the 'men's team'.
I'm not even a fan of the idea of taking 'sides'.
Unfortunately tribalism seems to be in our DNA.
Sure would be nice if people didn't place me in the baggage-laden jar labeled, "Man", especially considering my 10 years of overall pro-equaltiy posts when it comes to women's issues.

I love humor about everything, including about the groups to which I belong.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I read it. It was actually a mix of interesting/gross to me, but it did make me think. The most interesting aspects to me were the varied reactions and the reasoning behind them. (And it didn't offend me at all).

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1448999663|3956076 said:
I enjoy your threads kenny but I think you should have left this one alone.

I have to agree. I only read part of it and then decided that it wasn't even worth my time. I can certainly appreciate that the human body can do amazing things, but sadly, this isn't one of them and I would have preferred not to have given that woman another venue here.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With a link name like that...couldnt even click on it :sick:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333 said:
With a link name like that...couldnt even click on it :sick:

I had not read the link until I saw your post...so went back and read it, and felt the same way.

I lost interest in clicking on it the minute I read that...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1449005394|3956141 said:
To be honest, so did I.

30 minutes later my curiosity got the best of me so I had to go back and read it.

BTW, I was surprised that a very proper woman on another forum posted this.
That's how I found it.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1449009306|3956158 said:
CJ2008|1449005394|3956141 said:
To be honest, so did I.

30 minutes later my curiosity got the best of me so I had to go back and read it.

BTW, I was surprised that a very proper woman on another forum posted this.
That's how I found it.

hahaha you know what that's what I thought would happen to me too - that I'd just end up having to read it.

So far, hasn't happened :lol:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, Kenny, I read it. I wasn't afraid.
I think this woman is trying WAY too hard to be risque and shocking.
She turned me off with her "in your face" writing style, also.
Oh well, people vary!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That vagina is making the wrong kind of dough.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't find it offensive. Just a bit silly.

There is literally everything on the Internet. Lol

Anne

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1449023136|3956252 said:
That vagina is making the wrong kind of dough.

:lol:

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
A bit ewww. Like I am intrigued, but probably wouldn't eat the bread.

Sick curiosity sneaking in. Would this actually work? Probably not the point.

Tonight was my office Christmas party and my secret santa bought me a tube of caulk. So my sense of humor is probably a little out there.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
anne_h|1449028086|3956272 said:
I don't find it offensive. Just a bit silly.

There is literally everything on the Internet. Lol

Anne

Yes, I agree. Silly is a good word. I'm sure she's not the first person to think of this, either.
She explains later that she ate it, but she still wasn't sure if "her" yeast caused it to rise or not.
I wonder who else she served it to???? Bwahahaha

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1449030166|3956297 said:
... I wonder who she served it to???? Bwahahaha

Hopefully she works in an upscale bakery in Manhattan's Upper East Side, Beverly Hills, Chicago's North Shore, or San Francisco's Pacific Heights. :devil:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny
What's next...a penis bread?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's interesting that the author ties the dislike of what she is doing to gender, when I think it's fairly obviously the same repulsion as if someone said they'd made blood soup or snot salad dressing. It's gross because we don't like to think of bodily products being consumed, not gross because ladyparts. With that said, I'm sure many attacks were specifically about her gender, but that often happens to women when they say or do anything online, and I think the visceral disgust comes prior to the conception of the attack.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL gross. And this is why I prefer our own home baked goods. :cheeky: ;))

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^Me too, missy! I'm even skeptical about potluck parties/events where everyone brings a dish to pass. I'm always wondering who made it, how it was made, did they wash their hands, did the kids help :confused:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally get that momhappy and same here. Even with my sister's delicious PB frozen brownies I think about the ick factor because I know my little nieces help. Lol sometimes I just have to suspend thinking to enjoy yanno. But let me assure anyone reading with whom I share our holiday butter cookies we are scrupulous about and with cleanliness and safety. I promise you 100% that we bake under the most sterile of conditions and kitties are not allowed near. There is no licking of baked good kristie I can assure you. :cheeky: just want to make that crystal clear. Greg and I are completely aware of proper hygiene and employ it while cooking and baking. So eat with abandon and enjoyment when you receive our baked goodies or are guests at our home. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Eta just had to add this pic. If they are this messy when eating I shudder to think what happens when they are baking. :o :cheeky:

_956.jpeg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her body, she can do what she wants as long as its not illegal. But some like making a spectacle of themselves on the internet for whatever reason (no attention is bad attention, ask the Kardashians :lol: :lol: )

I've seen 2 girls, 1 cup and Mr Hand (the guy that has sex with a horse) That was way more gross than this. This barely phases me to be honest.

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
She did this for shock value, right? I mean, I know that there are foods of questionable origin (Chinese bird's nests, civet coffee, maggot cheese, etc), but why would she use her vaginal yeast when it does not work as well as bread yeast?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Kenny, I can't click on that link. PS may have scarred me for life. I have learned many things on this forum. This is one I wish I could "unlearn" if you know what I mean! :doh:

Gypsy said:
Dancing Fire|1449041141|3956336 said:
Kenny
What's next...a penis bread?

So, I just had to google penis bread recipe. This was the top result. http://www.kitchensaremonkeybusiness.com/2009/08/rosie-makes-penis-bread-for-donna-of-my.html

You can literally find anything on the net.

Oh my! :-o :lol:

momhappy|1449060880|3956375 said:
^Me too, missy! I'm even skeptical about potluck parties/events where everyone brings a dish to pass. I'm always wondering who made it, how it was made, did they wash their hands, did the kids help :confused:

I agree! I just cringe when people try to push potluck dishes on me. :shock: No thanks! Not unless I know you. :lol:

missy said:
LOL gross. And this is why I prefer our own home baked goods. :cheeky: ;))

Missy, I'm right there with you. I scour the kitchen plus wipe everything down again multiple times when I'm baking. :wavey:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
The idea of eating food made with human secretions evokes an immediate disgust response that is probably almost genetic.
However, human beings kiss each other all the time, and not just on the mouth. I'm sure there are lots of people who love the taste of pussy.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah Jane.
Lots and lots of stuff does not make any sense.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith|1449119398|3956770 said:
The idea of eating food made with human secretions evokes an immediate disgust response that is probably almost genetic.
However, human beings kiss each other all the time, and not just on the mouth. I'm sure there are lots of people who love the taste of pussy.

kenny|1449119725|3956771 said:
Yeah Jane.
Lots and lots of stuff does not make any sense.

Yes but think about it. We get to choose whose secretions we share. It is just not appetizing (to me) to share the secretions of my hosts or friends or acquaintances if you kwim. ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results