shape
carat
color
clarity

Now introducing my finished 2ct I1 (photo overload)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful and looks perfect on you...

susi

Shiny_Rock
The small detail work is fabulous on this ring! It''s beautiful and your pictures so sweet!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
HH, just a beautiful ring. Your diamond is only pretending to have that clarity, right?
2.gif
It looks great to me. Such a fiery little darling too. Great pics. Congrats and best wishes and thank you for sharing with us.

shay

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It looks beautiful ring and looks lovely on you! I really LOVE the Tacori-like scalloping... that''s what had me first looking at Tacoris.

kelly630

Rough_Rock
Heidi--

I absolutely LOVE your diamond, and the custom ring! I read your other thread. I''ve been looking for something exactly like what you have (2ct, I1, G-H color). Would you mind sharing with me the online vendor that you used?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, what a killer I1!!! I love the tacori setting as well, it''s stunning!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Lucky girl!!!! You''re making me wish I had size 9 fingers - then I''d have a GREAT excuse to "need" a 2 ct. stone!! It''s gorgeous and HUGE on your finger!! I love the vintage setting - so different!

And most importantly: Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations HopefulHeidi.

I particularly liked that photo of your proposal...the gentleman standing behind you looks like he''s about to bust with joy! I remember when you first posted it, THAT was what jumped out at me.....not that the proposal pic of the 2 of you wasn''t sweet, of course!
2.gif

Stunning Ring.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh I love the side view!!! So pretty in general!!!

And the ''Godzilla Kitty'' made me giggle.
2.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 1:38:23 AM
Author: hopefulheidi
Even little diamonds need the chance to sparkle.
This is my favorite picture of them all! I love the little "baby sparkle" !! I love your prongs very unique. Congrats HopefulHeidi!!
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Beautiful diamond and setting!

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. My ring is developing quite the ego ;-)

To answer a few of your questions:

door knob solitaire: The people in my engagement photos are my future family. Obviously the guy down on one knee is my fiance Nate. His dad is the one providing the audience reaction shot as he had one of the best views of the main event. Santa and Mrs. Claus are some of Nate''s family''s friends although they might as well be related by blood at this point hehe

UCLABelle: The distance that my stone sits off my finger is one of those constant disagreements we had
with our jeweler. One of my highest priority concerns was that the Engagement ring and
the wedding band sit flush against one another. With a smaller stone, it''s an easier task but
with a spreadier stone, there are basically two options: 1) a gap between the bands 2) setting the diamond higher.
My right hand ring is a bezel set halo that could not sit any lower if it wanted to and I love that
I never really have to worry about banging it around. I wanted my engagement diamond to be set as low as possible
as well. We worked very closely and for many weeks with our jewler to come up with a compromise. In the end
I think the reverse curvature head he came up with is awesome although I still wish the stone could have been set
just a teeny bit lower. I don''t have quite all of the proper measuring tools here at work, but my tape measure tells
me the stone sits about 9 mm off my hand. My jeweler had suggested that the stone would sit about 9 mm off the finger but that he could move it down to 8 mm without a huge issue. Apparently that didn''t quite work out, or perhaps
a regular tape measure isn''t the most accurate of measuring devices ;-) All in all, I haven''t really had an issue with the stone height.
kelly630: I actually found my stone via the pricescope search engine. It was "virtually" available with a number of
pricescope vendors. We ended up working with Excel diamonds though because of their great service. Barry was
wonderful about getting his hands on the stone and giving us a complete work up, free of charge. There was no fee
for him to bring the stone in. He didn''t charge us for the diamond photo or the H&A images. He was very honest
in his assessment of the stone and he never once pressured us to decide one way or the other. If he hadn''t done
so much work to provide us with all of the information, we probably would have passed this stone over.

Thanks again for your comments!
~Heidi

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is beautiful!!! That is a fantastic I1!
Congrats!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, how did I miss this post? Gorgeous stone [and did I say huge???] and gorgeous setting! Love the fire shots and the proposal shots. Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 1:42:36 AM
Author: hopefulheidi
Talk about efficiency, hand shots & fire shots in one image :)
Ooooo, look at those colors!

Unique setting; very nice.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Hopefulheidi!

Beautiful stone and setting. Love the fire! Enjoy!
9.gif

Cachette

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I almost missed this too! Congrats on the engagement
36.gif
That is a BEAUTIFUL ring you have!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Heidi!! Congrats again-I love your proposal photos!

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh, how pretty! I like the high setting, and love the detail on the side of the ring. Congrats!

(I''m loving the last couple of pictures, LOL!)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just beautifil hh, and the detail on the band is exquisite. Great photos too!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! You look soooo happy in the pics!

Your ring is glorious - setting and diamond are to die for! Wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results