shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne you know whenever you visit us again there will be ice cream in your future. No matter how far in the future your visit will be. I promise. ❤️

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne you know whenever you visit us again there will be ice cream in your future. No matter how far in the future your visit will be. I promise. ❤

Aw, thanks, Missy. The time will come. I would love to sit down for a dish of ice cream with you and Greg. What a treat that will be : )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thanks, Missy. The time will come. I would love to sit down for a dish of ice cream with you and Greg. What a treat that will be : )

A treat for us as well. ❤️

A443DB18-29EE-44CB-B507-DD4DA0C975BA.jpeg

Remember this? I cherish that visit. And love this photo.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi everyone, sorry i've been amongst the missing, it's just that i can't type that well so this will be a hit or miss.. first love you guys!

@Scandinavian gorgeous pix.. almost a heaven on earth.

@Austina we are the generation of joint replacements.. first they will have you do exercises etc... hope you feel okay, i'm here for you ! yES!! on the A/C and pool, we can't wait for you and Colin here Austina.. wedding plans, TEX MEX!!! looking so forward to you being here.

@Niffler75 hey sweetie! sorry your little guy is grumpy but I can't blame him either, hot weather is a total drag... how's your husband and work? how are you? xoxoxo

@missy my beautiful INSIDE and outside friend, I'm glad you had a wonderful bday! I LOVE your pictures Missy, everyone's pix are great, reminds me of life that is happy and engaging, and that we are on the road back to a more covid free life. Give Greg a huge hug and tell him that I am at the point of starting to feel semi better! how are you doing? text me if you want and tell me how things are going.. Talked to Chris the other day and he says that the city is returning, so i want him to visit here and he said 'i'm not coming to Covid land Mom!' my boy!... it's so wonderful to hear about life returning for parts of the USA.. Missy - your nieces are your clone, they look so much like you, and they are happy girls! shows you that it does take a village to raise a child.. sending you much much love. miss you and sorry i'm not on that much, typing hurts but that is life! love love you Miss!

@marcy work is busy? good sign for the economy I would say! how's your shoulder btw hey Marcy, when Austina get's here and we have a NIRDI S X SW! we will have tons of ice cream and double fisted drinking... it will be great fun, AND we can compare scars, Greg, me, and maybe Austina! Jeez I think it's damn ballsy of construction workers to abscond your water!!! sucks, do you pay for water or are you on a well? and they have killed your flowers.. smh... hope you can get some of them to come back... sorry you are so busy girl... xoxoxo

@MamaBee hectic life and a great mom and grandmom.. hope you are able to get Christopher to the docs... take care of you Joanne.. I count you as one of the best of the best.. sending healing dust for Chris.. xoxoxoxox

@Jimmianne hey girlie! how's France! miss you.. kine is just so adorable.. he makes me happy... how's the fam? all going well in NC while you are in Europe? damn hot here girl, high today of 102F... xoxox

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon! did you get a new SUV yet? how's your heat? xo

@bling_dream19 hello! xoxo and how's things in your part of Jersey?

not only does it hurt to type, my damn shift key on the left side of my laptop is broken so it is hard to capitalize and then I erase lines etc. a REAL PITA.. ;(

Surgeon appt in 2 hours, verdict will be in and i think he will start me on p/t, we shall see.

So i'm going up post some pix of the house as we are progressing, albeit slowly on the pool ... and one of Auti, she is a a real little girl toddler now! love her. Mike was tested for covid yesterday but he sounds like he has a bad cold, Autumn had a cold, he always get's sick.. not sure when he will get his results.. i'm tired of covid!

everyone have a great day.. love you all.

DA SCAR!

1597326451310.png

MAH FINGER and the front of the house, no paint or stone yet.

1597326526175.png

this is the patio door and the room to the back is the game room.

1597326589792.png

Front door frame, door isn't up or wasn't up Tuesday, to the left is the office or a bedroom.

1597326665882.png

nothing new on the pool

1597326762555.png

my son and his daughter, this makes me tear up.. so proud of him and Cara, she looks great as always! and Auti, walking and falling.. they hold my heart.

1597326856214.png

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

@Bayek, thinking of you and I'm glad to see your recovery seems to be going pretty well. I know it's been tough and I hope your pain and discomfort are more manageable now. I hope things go well at the surgeon's appointment. Auti is such a big girl now! She is so adorable. I hope Mike and Auti are feeling better soon. The house is coming along great, very exciting!

@MamaBee, hope you're getting settled in. So sorry about the bug situation, it's definitely distressing having bugs in the house. I'm keeping Chris in my thoughts...how is he doing? I am so sorry about the welts and I really hope he's feeling better. Such a tough time for everyone. Sending good thoughts to you and your crew.

@Austina, nice that you're going for Invisalign. I have some crooked teeth and have been thinking about it too but not sure I'll get motivated enough. So sorry about the heat, can make life pretty miserable. I'm sorry your knee pain has gotten so bad and I'm glad you're getting it checked out.

@Niffler75 , so glad to read your ds has a great teacher, makes such a difference. I hope he can start school on time this year. Ugh, sorry it's so hot for you and I hope things cool down soon. Love the pic of your kitties, they are so sweet. Glad things are going smoothly with your dh being back at work, it definitely is a big change to everyday life.

@missy, I'm glad you had a great birthday and enjoyed the day! That invitation is so sweet. Your pics of the Jersey shore are beautiful and the pic of your kitties hanging out with Sasha is very cute. Nice that the doctor's appointment is behind you. My brother is doing well and seems to be in pretty good spirits.

@marcy, I'm sorry work is so overwhelming right now. Makes life so stressful. I hope you get a break from it all this weekend. It's a shame about your flowers but good for you for figuring it out. The watering system you have for your potted plants is very cool.

@bling_dream 19, hope your week has been going well...hang in there, it's almost the weekend! You must be looking forward to it.

@canuk-gal, so sorry about your nephew's health issue, poor guy. I hope he's feeling better soon now that he's been diagnosed and getting the right treatment. Congratulations on your new car!

Hi @Scandinavian - wow, what gorgeous scenery! The days do seem to by flying by. Hope everything is good with you and your family.

@springerspaniel, wonderful news about Ellie!

@Jimmianne, Kine is the cutest! LOL to him being available for label and button removal, you made me laugh. Love that Peanuts cartoon.

Things are good here...family and friends are all ok, thank goodness. It's been very hot here, the real feel has gone up to 109 on some days but I guess that's to be expected in South Carolina in August lol.

Sending good thoughts to everyone! XX

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, glad to report it is much cooler here today so feeling much more comfortable.
@Bayek Hi, glad you are feeling a little better and hope your appointment with the doctor went well. Your house is coming on a storm and I am really enjoying the progress pics.
@junebug17 Hi, yep it's an adjustment my hubbie being back at work but we are doing ok. My son's teacher has been messaging him every week for a catch up. She is a total star!
@missy I think I forgot to tell you that Hersheys bloods for her thyroid are now normal and she can continue in her current dose of meds for another 3 months before review. I
@MamaBee How is Chris today? Been thinking of you all.

Nothing much else to report here, aside from my son catching another frog and him making me kiss it! :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, it was thoroughly miserable here, so hot we just couldn’t get cool or stay dry, it was really draining. The good news is .......................it’s raining :appl: It actually feels cooler too, hallelujah!

I hope it’s raining there too @Niffler75. I don’t suppose the frog turned in to an a/c installer, who needs a prince in this weather? Wow, your son’s teacher is definitely worth her weight in gold, what a great omen for when he starts school.

Hey @Bayek, hope your appt went well and you can start physio to get that shoulder moving and get back to some kind of normality. Wow, the house is really coming along, it’s going to be fantastic, and I’m sure you can’t wait for it all to be done and actually get to live there and enjoy it. Auti is a proper little girl now, no longer a baby.

Hey @junebug17 glad to hear all is well with you, and good news that your brother is doing OK. I hope your weather is more bearable than ours.

Woohoo @canuk-gal, congrats on the new wheels!

Sounds like Kine is really settling in if he’s ‘helping out’ around the house. :mrgreen: We’ve been very fortunate with our last 3 dogs, they were never destructive, but boy did Waldo make up for the rest of them! I hope you’re coping with the weather.

Those cheeky swines, swiping your water and not even havIng the good grace to make sure they turned the watering system back on @marcy. Boy, things must be bad at work if NN is sounding like a model employee. I hope things start to calm down and you don’t have to flog yourself to death trying to cope with the work and being so short handed.

Glad you got the Dr’s appts over with @missy, and I hope the rain held off so you could go cycling, and that it different cause your eczema to flare up. How cute that Sacha came to say hello, reminds me of the little puss who used to visit Dottie :) What flavour ice cream did you order? I’m living vicariously through your daily dose because if I ate that much, I’d be bigger than a house! It all looks so delicious.

@MamaBee, I hope Chris is continuing to do OK, and you’re keeping sane and less stressed.

I‘ve had a couple of aggravating days dealing with the Dr. We requested our vaccination details because we KNOW they are required for the visa application. We get a phone call from someone from the Dr’s telling us we need to write in to request them - er, isn’t that what filling the online form is?, then he proceeds to tell me they won’t need them. Yes, we do, otherwise we’ll be forced to have them again, which we definitely don’t want. So we wrote letters and dropped them off. Then I rang my insurance company to ask about seeing the consultant, she said she’d send me a form for the GP allowing them to disclose my medical records to the insurance company, OK, that’ll be in the Members Zone of the App., only it wasn’t. So another 30 minute phone call ensued, culminating in someone actually saying they’ll email it to me. Oy, you couldn’t make this stuff up. One of the questions is what date, and be as exact as you can, did you start to feel discomfort. Who remembers what date? Besides which, I wouldn’t have been able to get access to the Dr during the last 5 months because of Covid. Anyway, I’ve filled in the form and dropped it off at the Drs., just have to wait for them to fill it in.

I’ve made an appt regardless, if we have to pay for it ourselves, so be it.

Phew, what a couple of days :lol:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing OK, thank goodness it’s nearly the weekend. :wavey:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Austina :lol: Hope no a/c installer here but thankfully it is much cooler, although we have not had any of the rain and rumbles of thunder that so many other places.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina yes, my Auti is a little girl, tonight she blew me a kiss on the duo call we had.. it's heaven...

Well, I cannot guarantee American medicine won't give you a headache either but the important thing is to get here! I know you have Adam and Kim but if we can help you both at all, please let me know. xo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niffler75 aww your son is adorable and how sweet that he wanted you to kiss the frog! the wonderful little actions of our kids is heartwarming and makes me happy reading about your son. xo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 yes Junie, Auti is a full fledged walker and toddler, it's so amazing how time flies... she is the bright spot in my life. thank you for your kind words June xoxo

Re the house! yes it's coming along and I'm ready to move!

June our real feel here has been 112F.. looking forward to November when it starts to cool off.

How's everyone in your life? your DS and DD and DH? Glad your brother is well too June..

xoxoxo to you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy yes our weather is all over the place; we can experience all 4 seasons in one day. I hope you still got to have ice cream today. Yes, I did my lifting this afternoon. I am sticking with it. When do you get your weight machine? No, you don’t want to run out of ice cream. I stocked up on some today. Love the cats picture; you can almost read their minds.

@Jimmianne sounds like Kine is handy to remove small and annoying or convenient things. Thank you for the Peanuts saying; that has always been one of my favorite. Ooh sharing a diamond necklace.

@Bayek even though being so busy at work is a pain it’s good for job security. I hope your appointment went well and you can start therapy. How is your pain level? Your scar doesn’t look bad at all; that should heal up nicely. My shoulder is bugging the crap out of me right now as I am increasing the weight I’m lifting again. In a way my right knee is slightly better, less frequent pain but intense pain when it does hurt. Whatever was kind of popping out or in has become less frequent. I am sure the lifting is helping strengthen the muscles the one part that is still really stiff is where the knee bends to walk. Plus I think I walked stiff legged so long I am having a hard time learning to walk again. So I am hanging in there. Thank you for asking. That would be a blast to come to Austin and compare scars. Makes for good stories anyway. Your house is coming along really well. How cute Auti blew you a kiss.

@junebug17 glad to hear you and your family are doing well. It sounds very hot there. Marty’s electric bill was almost double normal because of running AC and it’s not a very efficient unit. We’ve been pretty hot here for a few weeks.

@Niffler75 glad it was cooler there today. I saw pictures of flooding on the M25, it looks awful. I hope you didn’t have any problems. Did the frog turn in to a prince? Ha Ha.

@Austina I hope you didn’t have flooding either. I would never say NN was an ideal employee but she could have been given easy tasks to help us out. Ha Ha. What a hassle trying to get your medical records and vaccination details. No, you can’t make this stuff up. One of my favorite bureaucratic stories was getting the pickup title changed from my dad’s name to mine. I looked up what I needed online and took in the death certificate, copy of the certified will showing I was his trustee, etc and the lady in the title office filled out all of the assorted paperwork. She is about to notarize the title and hand it to me then she says “oh he’s only be dead 28 days. Come back on Monday.” I ask why and she says state law says the deceased has to be dead 30 days before you can change car titles. I wanted to ask her if she thought he’s be more dead on Monday but I didn’t. She handed me all of the paperwork and says just bring this in Monday and we’ll change over the title. On Monday I got a different lady who tore up the paperwork saying it wasn’t the right forms so I had to start over. And no you can’t make this stuff up.

Work wasn't nearly as hectic as it has been lately so it was a quiet day for me. I went downstairs and ddi my lifting while I was still working. I didn't feel bad since I worked extra hours yesterday.

I am kind of bummed out Marty and I can't go to supper with his gym hours. To be fair I can go to supper with him but don't want to eat at about 8 or 9 pm. Anyway he knows I miss doing that and have had lots or work stress and he sent me a text saying his clients cancelled and asked if I wanted to go to dinner. I had ordered grocery pickup between 6 and 7 but we still went for supper and then he picked up groceries for us on the way home. I even had a glass of wine.

Tomorrow is Friday. Woo hoo!

Take care.

Here was a saucer cloud from this afternoon.

IMG_8546.JPG
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies! Happy FriYAY.

@Bayek I am glad you are doing your exercises and healing is going well and the house is coming along great. I am sorry you are over budget but if it makes you feel any better there really was no way to avoid it and you are making the best of it. Auti looks beautiful as always as does your family. Your scar shows you lead an interesting life for sure. Sending you big hugs Kate the Great. Love you! XOXO.

@marcy great cloud pics. You know I love clouds. I am bummed for you that Marty's gym hours preclude you enjoying eating out together. I am glad his clients canceled and you got to go out with him to eat. And sweet you enjoyed some wine too. Glad work is calming down and may that continue. And woohoo it's FriYAY. My weight machine has not yet been delivered to the store and the ETA is around Aug 20th so who knows if that will happen and then delivery to me has to be arranged. I am in the meantime using free weights and the pulley system I got from Amazon too. Plus I have kettlebells and am doing as much as I can from what I learned in PT. Not ideal but doing the best I can with what I have. I know you know that well. We do what we can. How is lifting going? I am missing the leg presses as my Pilates Reformer isn't enough resistance to really make my leg presses as challenging as they were in PT. So I do one leg at a time and that is harder. Much harder. Hugs to you.

@junebug17 wow 109 is hot. And not a dry heat like Arizona. When I visited Arizona it was around 115 F I believe but it felt OK in the shade due to the very low humidity. Stay cool and glad your brother is doing well and your family is OK. Hugs. Stay cool stay well and enjoy.

@Austina oh no I am sorry you are experiencing aggravation with the doctors and the vaccination. What vaccine is it you need to get? I missed that sorry. Hope it all gets sorted out and I am glad to share with you our ice cream and anything else I can. I think because I am so active I can afford to eat it. I do 2 hours daily on the elliptical plus cycling (50-60 miles) whenever we can and add weights three times a week and that doesn't hurt. My metabolism is actually slow due to my low thyroid but I guess I am lucky that I can overcome it with activity. I am sure the day will come that I will no longer be able to counteract that and I will probably continue enjoying ice cream and chocolate and just let my face (and body) get plumper. Would be better for my face anyway so I am ready. LOL. Hope today is a good day with zero aggravation. Hugs.

@Niffler75 yay, go Hershey! Hope your little boy is doing well and enjoying the summer and is relaxed about everything. And hope you have adjusted to your DH being back at work and that the days are going smoothly for you. How is the heat? Has it cooled down a bit? Today is a bit cooler here thank goodness. XO.

@Slick1 I am so hoping in person school will not happen. Fingers crossed. XO.

@bling_dream19 yay it's FriYAY. Hope your week is continuing to go very well. Hugs my sweet friend.

@springerspaniel how is your August going? Your birthday is coming up (IIRC)-any special plans? Hugs to you and to Ellie and I hope all is going well. XO.

@MamaBee how is Chris doing? Hugs.

@canuk-gal enjoy your new wheels. Very excited for you! XO.

@Jimmianne I know you share my love of Sketchers. What's not to love? Comfort rocks. Did you get your Sepkus ring yet? My fingers are crossed for you that it arrives soon and you love it. XO.

Hi to everyone else. We went to the outdoor outlets yesterday and it was a fun day. Decided too risky to cycle due to thunderstorms and it was just a good day overall. Got new blue Timberland waterproof boots and 2 pairs of Sketchers and I had 3 more pairs of Sketchers just delivered to me the other day so no more Sketchers for me please. I almost bought a Swarovski tennis necklace. It was so pretty and well only $239 but I want to see if I can find something similar that is real and won't break the bank. So if anyone sees a pretty tennis necklace (choker style) please let me know. Old cut preferably.

And haha this is unhygienic but watcha gonna do?

missyandgregkissingintheageofcovid19.png

As you can see I am wearing my MRB BN studs. Another thought is if I can find OEC studs (around 2ctw) I would go for that instead of the tennis necklace. Whichever comes available and seems like a good deal I would go for it. Of course nothing may materialize now and that is OK. I am very patient.

We are going cycling (hopefully) today woohoo. One day we will go to my fave antique jewelry shoppe in Lambertville. We were thinking of going today but for now the weather is cycling weather so not gonna waste that. LOL Cycling before bling. But shhh don't tell anyone here OK? :lol:

Have a great FriYAY lovelies and hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA now my diamonds match my hair so woohoo. :lol:
@Austina sorry forgot to answer your ice cream query. It was vanilla. Madagascar Vanilla. YUmmmmmmm.

Here are my new boots. Pretty, right? Bluelicious.
And waterproof too!

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 6.59.16 AM.png

And look who just this moment showed up to say good morning. Hello Sasha! It's sunny and hazy here so forgive the less than clear pic. Isn't she a beauty tho? She reminds of the gif cat filing her nails. Will find that one for you so you can see what I mean.

In the meantime here's Sasha looking at me typing right this minute.

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 7.01.18 AM.png

And the GIF that looks just like Sasha IMO.

blackatfiling.gif

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA now my diamonds match my hair so woohoo. :lol:
@Austina sorry forgot to answer your ice cream query. It was vanilla. Madagascar Vanilla. YUmmmmmmm.

Here are my new boots. Pretty, right? Bluelicious.
And waterproof too!

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 6.59.16 AM.png

And look who just this moment showed up to say good morning. Hello Sasha! It's sunny and hazy here so forgive the less than clear pic. Isn't she a beauty tho? She reminds of the gif cat filing her nails. Will find that one for you so you can see what I mean.

In the meantime here's Sasha looking at me typing right this minute.

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 7.01.18 AM.png

And the GIF that looks just like Sasha IMO.

blackatfiling.gif

Missy, those boots. Totally beautiful...are THOSE sketchers?
In the news yesterday, a new Sketchers flagship store opened in Paris. They must be really popular here, because a lot of shops are not doing well at all, and Skechers is opening a new store.

Bayek of the Scar Clan, what an impressive expression of your suffering and healing, to be worn with pride.
Of course it went over budget... a prerequisite to ending up with a house, or in this instance a very cool house.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, those boots. Totally beautiful...are THOSE sketchers?
In the news yesterday, a new Sketchers flagship store opened in Paris. They must be really popular here, because a lot of shops are not doing well at all, and Skechers is opening a new store.

Thanks. They’re Timberlands.

E73EF182-209A-4DA8-9A6E-BB0203BB7D4B.jpeg 5346FB46-AE88-4DFD-8885-11C5A6775F20.jpeg

Here are the Sketchers I got yesterday in addition to the Timberlands. Pinkish and grey blue. Plus Timberland socks to match the navy boots. Did I mention the boots are waterproof? :)

Yay for a new Sketcher store!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to share Greg’s purchase lest you think I got everything and he got nothing. Lol. And the watch matches my boots too.

FD319B68-487D-4C03-B1C8-F469A8A4AC89.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Happy FriYay!

It’s not that we need a particular vaccination @missy, but we need to prove that we’ve had all the required regular vaccinations. I think I’ll have to have pneumonia and the shingles one (don’t particularly want to, but hey ho) and if we can’t prove we’ve had them, they will make us have them again. We had to get Adam’s records, so we know we’ll be asked for them. Have a look at ShopLC, they‘ve done a deal with Swarovski to purchase their CZ and use it in their own jewellery, and they may have a tennis necklace. I don’t know if you remember, I bought 2 CZ OEC’s and stud findings, and set them to see if I wanted bigger earrings. I think they’re 6.5mm, and honestly, I think they’re a bit big for me, but at least I didn’t spend a fortune to find out. Good score on the Skechers and Timberland Blue Suede Boots :mrgreen: and Greg’s new watch is very smart. I’m definitely a proponent of the Elizabeth Taylor school of keeping my face plump by keeping my body plump :lol: Sacha is a cutie and obviously likes hanging out at your place.

Jeez @marcy, that sounds about right for a Govt department, how ridiculous, and not what you want to deal with on top of your bereavement. Thank goodness work wasn’t so hectic and you got to eat out with Marty. I hope you’ve had a quiet day today. How’re things going at the gym, have all the customers come back? Wow that cloud really does look like a flying saucer.

Thanks for the offer @Bayek, Colin has already done quite a bit of research on all the things we’re going to need there, but we appreciate the thought. This is just a case of someone thinking they know better, when we’ve done our research so we can get all out ducks in a row ready.

Phew, what a relief that it’s cooler @Niffler75, it’s actually really pleasant, and we’ve had a few drops of rain, not much, barely a 1/2”.

:shock: :-o 109deg C @junebug17 I really would’ve have melted, Stay cool and safe.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing well, we actually went out for a walk today as it was significantly cooler today. Going to our friends for dinner tomorrow, but otherwise a quiet weekend.

:wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY sweet friends!
@missy I hope your legs are feeling better. Ok birthday girl - let's get to the bling! Ok I LOVE the timberlands - you will rock them this Fall and Winter! And you and Greg are matching! I love matching. On our honeymoon, I had my hubby match me and happily obliged. I think he secretly likes it too. And yes, if I'm in navy and he's in black, I've been known to ask/tell :lol: him to change into navy! I mean, we are not going to clash lol. Looks like you've been having lots of fun cycling and I'm happy for you. Oh I hope you get your 2 ct OEC studs and a diamond necklace! I'm upgrading my studs as we speak, so I need some HELP on the setting lol. Sending you lots of love and hugs xo and keep celebrating all month sweet Missy.
@Bayek your scar looks painful but it's your new chapter of hopefully a pain free life! Your Auti is just sooo cute! She's learning to walk and that is so sweet.
@MamaBee I keep thinking about your son. That's great he's eating what you cook for him. He's probably so grateful. Hang in there and take care of yourself too.
@Austina how are you doing? Glad it's cooled off for you. I love taking walks too.
@Scandinavian your pictures are beautiful? How are you doing?
@marcy Hi friend! Glad to hear work settled down a bit. I mean work gets in the way a lot! And tell Marty you still need dinner and date nights with your man!
@junebug17 Hi Junie - how are you? Hope you're enjoying lovely weather, relaxation and lots of fun and good food! My cooking has slowed down a bit because I'm working so much. But my hubby has started taking up the slack in cooking which is nice. I have to let go of my control issues lol.
Here are the projects going on right now with DKJ:
I have a .65 omc being set into a ring
mint garnet going into a ring
And he's making me studs - I bought the .61 ACA's from @mrs-b
He's fixing a earring that I bent. I left my whimsey earrings in the ultrasonic too long and too hot lol. All gems and settings are preloved, except for studs.
Love and hugs to all!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing to add before I fall asleep… Kiné isn’t really destructive, his teeth are so tiny he can’t really do anything but gently pull the labels off of clothing one line of thread at a time.
But on the other hand, if you have mistakenly put pine mulch in your garden instead of on the living room floor, he’s very happy to bring the mulch in the house for you and decorated it with dead leaves and bug carcasses. He’s quite a collector, like his mother of course.
Goodnight NIRDIs. See you all on Caturday!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi everyone, sorry i've been amongst the missing, it's just that i can't type that well so this will be a hit or miss.. first love you guys!

@Scandinavian gorgeous pix.. almost a heaven on earth.

@Austina we are the generation of joint replacements.. first they will have you do exercises etc... hope you feel okay, i'm here for you ! yES!! on the A/C and pool, we can't wait for you and Colin here Austina.. wedding plans, TEX MEX!!! looking so forward to you being here.

@Niffler75 hey sweetie! sorry your little guy is grumpy but I can't blame him either, hot weather is a total drag... how's your husband and work? how are you? xoxoxo

@missy my beautiful INSIDE and outside friend, I'm glad you had a wonderful bday! I LOVE your pictures Missy, everyone's pix are great, reminds me of life that is happy and engaging, and that we are on the road back to a more covid free life. Give Greg a huge hug and tell him that I am at the point of starting to feel semi better! how are you doing? text me if you want and tell me how things are going.. Talked to Chris the other day and he says that the city is returning, so i want him to visit here and he said 'i'm not coming to Covid land Mom!' my boy!... it's so wonderful to hear about life returning for parts of the USA.. Missy - your nieces are your clone, they look so much like you, and they are happy girls! shows you that it does take a village to raise a child.. sending you much much love. miss you and sorry i'm not on that much, typing hurts but that is life! love love you Miss!

@marcy work is busy? good sign for the economy I would say! how's your shoulder btw hey Marcy, when Austina get's here and we have a NIRDI S X SW! we will have tons of ice cream and double fisted drinking... it will be great fun, AND we can compare scars, Greg, me, and maybe Austina! Jeez I think it's damn ballsy of construction workers to abscond your water!!! sucks, do you pay for water or are you on a well? and they have killed your flowers.. smh... hope you can get some of them to come back... sorry you are so busy girl... xoxoxo

@MamaBee hectic life and a great mom and grandmom.. hope you are able to get Christopher to the docs... take care of you Joanne.. I count you as one of the best of the best.. sending healing dust for Chris.. xoxoxoxox

@Jimmianne hey girlie! how's France! miss you.. kine is just so adorable.. he makes me happy... how's the fam? all going well in NC while you are in Europe? damn hot here girl, high today of 102F... xoxox

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon! did you get a new SUV yet? how's your heat? xo

@bling_dream19 hello! xoxo and how's things in your part of Jersey?

not only does it hurt to type, my damn shift key on the left side of my laptop is broken so it is hard to capitalize and then I erase lines etc. a REAL PITA.. ;(

Surgeon appt in 2 hours, verdict will be in and i think he will start me on p/t, we shall see.

So i'm going up post some pix of the house as we are progressing, albeit slowly on the pool ... and one of Auti, she is a a real little girl toddler now! love her. Mike was tested for covid yesterday but he sounds like he has a bad cold, Autumn had a cold, he always get's sick.. not sure when he will get his results.. i'm tired of covid!

everyone have a great day.. love you all.

DA SCAR!

1597326451310.png

MAH FINGER and the front of the house, no paint or stone yet.

1597326526175.png

this is the patio door and the room to the back is the game room.

1597326589792.png

Front door frame, door isn't up or wasn't up Tuesday, to the left is the office or a bedroom.

1597326665882.png

nothing new on the pool

1597326762555.png

my son and his daughter, this makes me tear up.. so proud of him and Cara, she looks great as always! and Auti, walking and falling.. they hold my heart.

1597326856214.png
This is going to be so so amazing!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girls! Just a quick hello to say that Chris is feeling much better! He’s been without fever for a while now...His number is 96 but that may be normal for him. I tested David and he was also 96. I think my husband tested 95/96 when I first got my oximeter to see how it worked. Mine is 98/99 so I was expecting it to be that number. As a doctor told me once...Normal is normal Joanne. One of my tests came just at the threshold of normal. I told him I would like to have a buffer!
Thank you all the healing dust and prayers for Chris...He said he now has to build up his strength..He expects that will just take time.
Hugs and love to everyone! ❤

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! Just a quick hello to say that Chris is feeling much better! He’s been without fever for a while now...His number is 96 but that may be normal for him. I tested David and he was also 96. I think my husband tested 95/96 when I first got my oximeter to see how it worked. Mine is 98/99 so I was expecting it to be that number. As a doctor told me once...Normal is normal Joanne. One of my tests came just at the threshold of normal. I told him I would like to have a buffer!
Thank you all the healing dust and prayers for Chris...He said he now has to build up his strength..He expects that will just take time.

Wonderful news! FYI My oximeter reading is always around 95. So relieved Chris is feeling and doing better! Covid 19 is a real beaaatch of a disease. Continued healing vibes being sent his way and hugs to you Joanne!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good news!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So happy about this positive update @MamaBee! XX

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 oh no to your earring! I hope it can be fixed easily. And woohoo to upgrading your studs! You deserve it!!! Cannot wait to see what you decide to get. I know it will be stunning. Thanks for all your good wishes. We cycled my birthday year in miles today (65) woohoo. Love cycling so much. My legs are OK, thanks for asking. Eczema still brewing but nothing too uncomfortable. One day at a time. And haha I cannot get both studs and a necklace but oh I love the way you think girlfriend. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One thing to add before I fall asleep… Kiné isn’t really destructive, his teeth are so tiny he can’t really do anything but gently pull the labels off of clothing one line of thread at a time.
But on the other hand, if you have mistakenly put pine mulch in your garden instead of on the living room floor, he’s very happy to bring the mulch in the house for you and decorated it with dead leaves and bug carcasses. He’s quite a collector, like his mother of course.
Goodnight NIRDIs. See you all on Caturday!

Sweet dreams @Jimmianne and see you Caturday Saturday. XOXO. And please hug Kine from me. What a sweet baby.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina that is very smart indeed. One of the reasons I brought the studs back from Brooklyn to see if I enjoy wearing them. Greg loves them on me maybe even more than the dangles but of course I would only buy OEC studs if I think I would love them. But it's nice he supports my decision either way. I will check your recommendation out, thank you. And good luck with all your paperwork etc. I know it is a pain but in the end it will all be so worth it and somehow we will have a GTG when you come to the USA. I am very excited for you and your family. Soon you will all be together again. Glad you got to enjoy a cool walk today. And tomorrow's plans sound like fun.(((Hugs))).

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news! FYI My oximeter reading is always around 95. So relieved Chris is feeling and doing better! Covid 19 is a real beaaatch of a disease. Continued healing vibes being sent his way and hugs to you Joanne!

my oximeter runs between 95 and 97.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results