clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok folks here's my new sexy pear pendant! Pear is from @mrs-b and setting custom made by DK 20200729_190055.jpg 20200729_190006.jpg 20200729_172717.jpg 20200729_172704.jpg
And my new very light pink tourmaline, I got the stone preloved and found the setting preloved which is a gorgeous David Klass setting and DK set and sized it and I love it for a rhr! 20200729_142504.jpg 20200729_142528.jpg
20200729_142532.jpg
It's a very light pink, a lot lighter than I wanted. I actually had the tourmaline and the setting sent straight to Klass so I never even saw them before set. It's very close to my lavendar spinel ring lol. So my hubby and I joke that I made the same ring and I pretty much did. It's all good, I will enjoy both and then my nieces will each get one someday. I have twins and so it's perfect one light pink for one of my sweethearts and 1 light purple for my other sweetheart! Here's a pic of my lavendar spinel.
I'll post in smtb and other spots. Thanks for the love and excitement!
20200220_174046.jpg 20200220_133508.jpg

THUD! I hope you are over the moon happy with your gorgeous new pear. It is pear-licious! :love: And I also love your new ring. Light pink and beautiful. And the setting is TDF gorgeous. Pinkalicious ring. Wear both pieces in good health and blingy joy. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 1.03.59 PM.png

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Wowsers @bling_dream19 your pendant is TDF, it’s absolutely gorgeous, you must be so thrilled, and your ring is soft and romantic looking :kiss2:

Hola @Bayek, great to see you’re resting at home, and I hope John is taking good care of you and attending to your every need. I’m sure you must be so relieved it’s all over and you can get on with your recovery now. Please take it easy and let yourself be looked after.

@marcy, your ring looks even better on your hand are you pleased with it? Power washing certainly stirs up a lot of crud, I usually do ours bare foot otherwise I get covered In muck.

That’s great that your little guy has got something that helps the car sickness @Niffler75. I used to get terribly car sick, travel sick in general, that’s why I prefer to drive, and even after 20+ cruises, I still get sea sick :lol: The only thing that helps is taking something that knocks me out. It was a scorcher here today, but we did have some wind this afternoon that helped. Hope you’re doing OK in this heat and not struggling too much.

Has your Sepkus ring turned up yet @Jimmianne ?

Glad you got in your PT session @missy, and enjoyed driving. It really is amazing that we can do so many things on the go, who’d have thought that no many years ago, we wouldn’t have believed it possible. I really hope the meds do their magic and get you out of pain. Did you managed to get out walking today, I’ve been limp all day :lol:

I have done absolutely nothing today, too hot to even move, I think it got to 36degsC :shock:

We had a guy come this morning to treat the lawn, we’re trying that first before thinking about returfing.

We FaceTimed Adam and Kim this evening and spoke to them for a while, then Adam’s friend Will joined us, we’ve known him for 30 years, and got to see their baby, he looks just like Will!

Have a great weekend lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok folks here's my new sexy pear pendant! Pear is from @mrs-b and setting custom made by DK 20200729_190055.jpg 20200729_190006.jpg 20200729_172717.jpg 20200729_172704.jpg
And my new very light pink tourmaline, I got the stone preloved and found the setting preloved which is a gorgeous David Klass setting and DK set and sized it and I love it for a rhr! 20200729_142504.jpg 20200729_142528.jpg
20200729_142532.jpg
It's a very light pink, a lot lighter than I wanted. I actually had the tourmaline and the setting sent straight to Klass so I never even saw them before set. It's very close to my lavendar spinel ring lol. So my hubby and I joke that I made the same ring and I pretty much did. It's all good, I will enjoy both and then my nieces will each get one someday. I have twins and so it's perfect one light pink for one of my sweethearts and 1 light purple for my other sweetheart! Here's a pic of my lavendar spinel.

Oh SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20200729_142532.jpg

@bling_dream19 Your pear is delicious! I love it on you! Your tourmaline ring is so pretty...You have such pretty feminine bling...I love your taste!
Thank you for the good wishes for Chris! He’s beating it TG!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your nieces are adorable @missy...How did they get the kitties to do that!?
I love seeing pics of Bubbalah! I think the setting really shows her off...She’s a fancy girl!
I also wanted to thank you for being you...Chris is doing much better. He is in the normal oxygen range...He got to sit out on his porch today for ten minutes. He was so happy..❤

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness for the NIRDIs, after reading the news when I wake up to see if the world is still turning, I make a beeline for this haven.

Kiné did some landmark behaviors yesterday. He learned how to get on the couch and how to get off the couch, and after he mastered that he started experimenting with the stairs. I found him on the first step in the morning, and by evening he was going up to the third step. Also, he is walking on a leash like a pro and is much more active and playful. He’s getting used to his new life.
F947ADFE-B999-4B30-99F2-1A12B373E13E.jpeg

Mamabee, it’s good to hear how well Chris is doing. I know you were worrying.

Bling dream, congratulations on “our” sexy new pendant. It’s totally gorgeous.

Austina, hell’s bells, the Sepkus ring has turned into a debacle. The Real Real claims they are “on it”, so we shall see.
Glad you were able to face time with your kids, every bit of connection in real time brings happiness.
Let’s hope cooler weather is on the way! And some rain wouldn’t hurt.

BAYEK!!! Hope today is OK for you and you are able to rest well. xx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

Your nieces are adorable @missy...How did they get the kitties to do that!?
I love seeing pics of Bubbalah! I think the setting really shows her off...She’s a fancy girl!
I also wanted to thank you for being you...Chris is doing much better. He is in the normal oxygen range...He got to sit out on his porch today for ten minutes. He was so happy..❤

Thank you and I am so relieved Chris is continuing to improve. Continued good thoughts and healing vibes being sent his way. And hugs to you.

Speaking of healing vibes dear @Bayek we are continuing to send lots of healing dust and love your way and hope each day gets easier and you feel better. One day at a time. Soon you will be completely pain free and be able to move in ways you haven't been able to for a long time. Hugs to you Kate the great.

@Austina glad you got to FT Adam and Kim and see their friend too. Yes we did get to walk yesterday albeit a wet walk. It was still nice and just getting out really does wonders for the soul. It's funny. We haven't cycled for 5 days now but it's not as awful as I thought it would be. LOL I guess we adapt. Might try cycling today but concerned about flaring the eczema but we might go for it and fingers crossed the wetting of my legs won't put me back to where I was or worse. Glad you are taking care of your lawn and yes summer is on with the heat and humidity. Why is Greg adamantly against moving to the West Coast where the weather is milder. Oh wait I do know why and he is right but still I wish I could live in a milder climate. I digress as usual. Hope you are not as limp today and get to enjoy a nice walk. Hugs.

@Niffler75 hello there, hope your weekend is off to a good start. XO.

@Slick1 I hope whatever you decide to do today is fun and whew on the close call. Makes me super angry that people try to take advantage of our most vulnerable. Sending you so much love and big hugs and hope all goes smoothly and all remains well. And lots of healing dust to you too. It is always something and usually multiple somethings. One day at a time. XOXO.

@springerspaniel hope you have a lovely weekend and all is well and hugs to you and Ellie. Hope her recovery continues to go smoothly. XOXO.

@marcy how was work yesterday and how are you doing? Weekend plans? Hugs to you.

@Jimmianne hopefully The RealReal will fix this for you and your Sepkus ring will be on your lovely hand sooner vs later. Oh my gosh Kine is precious in every way and congrats on him reaching his milestones. Hugs to you and stay well my sweet friend.

Speaking of sweet friends @bling_dream19 your new necklace and ring are delicious. And I am so happy you love them. They look amazing on you. Wear them in good health and blingy joy my dear friend. So I tried the MC dresses on and they fit woohoo. Greg needs to do a little alteration on the mod print dress but nothing major. The mod print is super lightweight so good for hot days. The black and white polka dot dress is super heavy weight with a much fuller skirt than I realized. And as a bonus I found another MC dress I ordered last year and never wore. Very easy breezy floral print. I took pics.

Mod print and the dress is so light in weight
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 6.04.18 AM.png

Polka dot super heavy dress with full skirt. I am getting a workout just wearing this one I think haha.
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 6.05.14 AM.png

And the bonus find in my closet with tags still on it. Truthfully I have a number of dresses with tags still on them so I need to get on that and try more dresses on and see what I am keeping and what I am giving away.

floralMCdress.png

OK that's enough of the fashion show for today lol. It is warm out but hoping to go cycling and hoping for the best. Not sure how far we shall get. But first lots to do here so I will bid you all adieu and wish you a happy Caturday Saturday. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
During our walk yesterday.

C0698C64-ED29-45E5-8207-4CB5F9FE66A9.jpeg

And 3 turkey buzzards circling overhead.

CA2329A2-1C7A-4BDD-8031-BFF358DA1D79.jpeg

And lastly for caturday Saturday August 1st Oliver purrs good morning ❤️

37497742-B4F3-44BE-AC83-918E19129884.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Nirdi's thank you to ALL for all the love for our new sexy pear pendant and pink tourmaline! I'm a bit on a buying bender lol! I really love the pendant and hubby loves it too :love: and the soft pink tourmaline is very relaxing and romantic and I love the setting - super comfortable as a rhr.
Happy Caturday to all!
@missy those dresses look AMAZING on you! I love the lightweight rainbow dress - love the collar and perfect for these hot days while still look chic! And I LOVE the polka dots - love the full skirt and high neck - fabulous for a day of shopping in OG! And the maxi is gorgeous - isn't that the best when you find a dress that's brand new in your closet!
Oliver is beautiful and loves the camera lol! And seeing Bubbalah yesterday was such a treat, she is just a beauty full of life and love, just like you.
@Jimmianne I can't wait to see your new beautiful ring - it will get there someday and you will love it even more! And Kine is such a cutie on the stairs learning and he loves the camera too!
@Bayek hope you're hanging in there girl and got a good night sleep.
Love and hugs to all! Need to get to Saturday chores.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi today was meh pain was a bit, love you guys. thank you for caring, im here and reading x0x0

Hi @Bayek! I hope they’re giving you something for the pain...When do you have to go back to see the surgeon?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

Thank you and I am so relieved Chris is continuing to improve. Continued good thoughts and healing vibes being sent his way. And hugs to you.

Speaking of healing vibes dear @Bayek we are continuing to send lots of healing dust and love your way and hope each day gets easier and you feel better. One day at a time. Soon you will be completely pain free and be able to move in ways you haven't been able to for a long time. Hugs to you Kate the great.

@Austina glad you got to FT Adam and Kim and see their friend too. Yes we did get to walk yesterday albeit a wet walk. It was still nice and just getting out really does wonders for the soul. It's funny. We haven't cycled for 5 days now but it's not as awful as I thought it would be. LOL I guess we adapt. Might try cycling today but concerned about flaring the eczema but we might go for it and fingers crossed the wetting of my legs won't put me back to where I was or worse. Glad you are taking care of your lawn and yes summer is on with the heat and humidity. Why is Greg adamantly against moving to the West Coast where the weather is milder. Oh wait I do know why and he is right but still I wish I could live in a milder climate. I digress as usual. Hope you are not as limp today and get to enjoy a nice walk. Hugs.

@Niffler75 hello there, hope your weekend is off to a good start. XO.

@Slick1 I hope whatever you decide to do today is fun and whew on the close call. Makes me super angry that people try to take advantage of our most vulnerable. Sending you so much love and big hugs and hope all goes smoothly and all remains well. And lots of healing dust to you too. It is always something and usually multiple somethings. One day at a time. XOXO.

@springerspaniel hope you have a lovely weekend and all is well and hugs to you and Ellie. Hope her recovery continues to go smoothly. XOXO.

@marcy how was work yesterday and how are you doing? Weekend plans? Hugs to you.

@Jimmianne hopefully The RealReal will fix this for you and your Sepkus ring will be on your lovely hand sooner vs later. Oh my gosh Kine is precious in every way and congrats on him reaching his milestones. Hugs to you and stay well my sweet friend.

Speaking of sweet friends @bling_dream19 your new necklace and ring are delicious. And I am so happy you love them. They look amazing on you. Wear them in good health and blingy joy my dear friend. So I tried the MC dresses on and they fit woohoo. Greg needs to do a little alteration on the mod print dress but nothing major. The mod print is super lightweight so good for hot days. The black and white polka dot dress is super heavy weight with a much fuller skirt than I realized. And as a bonus I found another MC dress I ordered last year and never wore. Very easy breezy floral print. I took pics.

Mod print and the dress is so light in weight
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 6.04.18 AM.png

Polka dot super heavy dress with full skirt. I am getting a workout just wearing this one I think haha.
Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 6.05.14 AM.png

And the bonus find in my closet with tags still on it. Truthfully I have a number of dresses with tags still on them so I need to get on that and try more dresses on and see what I am keeping and what I am giving away.

floralMCdress.png

OK that's enough of the fashion show for today lol. It is warm out but hoping to go cycling and hoping for the best. Not sure how far we shall get. But first lots to do here so I will bid you all adieu and wish you a happy Caturday Saturday. (((Hugs))).
The dresses are really cute @missy! I LOVE the polka dot one! It seems vintage with the swirl skirt!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness for the NIRDIs, after reading the news when I wake up to see if the world is still turning, I make a beeline for this haven.

Kiné did some landmark behaviors yesterday. He learned how to get on the couch and how to get off the couch, and after he mastered that he started experimenting with the stairs. I found him on the first step in the morning, and by evening he was going up to the third step. Also, he is walking on a leash like a pro and is much more active and playful. He’s getting used to his new life.
F947ADFE-B999-4B30-99F2-1A12B373E13E.jpeg

Mamabee, it’s good to hear how well Chris is doing. I know you were worrying.

Bling dream, congratulations on “our” sexy new pendant. It’s totally gorgeous.

Austina, hell’s bells, the Sepkus ring has turned into a debacle. The Real Real claims they are “on it”, so we shall see.
Glad you were able to face time with your kids, every bit of connection in real time brings happiness.
Let’s hope cooler weather is on the way! And some rain wouldn’t hurt.

BAYEK!!! Hope today is OK for you and you are able to rest well. xx

@Jimmianne Kine is super adorable! I love that he’s fearless even though he’s so little. My friend just adopted a dog today...His name is Buddy the Elf...That was the name when she adopted him. Haha!
My friend said he loved the car ride home..He’s a cuddle bug..
C0FED7AD-308E-4DEE-BEC9-AC7B1609F879.jpeg A519457A-111F-4123-9297-4421C9E6F9F5.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @Austina It was hot here too. We took showers and stayed in...Actually..Shatzie did get dressed to pick up our dinner. We lead exciting lives..haha...
That’s nice you got to Facetime Adam, Kim and his friend. Scott or Allie will FaceTime with me..but it‘s usually when Jackson is taking a bath. He likes to show me his toys in the bathtub. I then get to watch him get ready for bed. Scott will read him two books while I watch. It’s so nice that Scott includes me. Allie will call me or text me a few times a day..She’s trying to make a decision on a pendant that marks Noah’s birth...Scott bought her a David Yurman pendant with Jackson’s initial. She wants another pendant to put on the same chain. We text each other ideas. I’m so thankful she actually wants to talk to me...
I purchased an emerald band to mark Noah’s birth. It’s nothing fancy..It’s just a barely there..thin eternity with little emeralds.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Thank you all for the kind words about my new ring; I do like that color of blue.

@missy that’s great you found what you wanted for weights. Marty does check around assorted places and will get me one of the smaller diameter bars when he finds it. The deck looks great and I don’t have a good poker face either. They guys had fun though. I hope the steroid cream doesn’t bother you and helps your legs. Bubbalah just can’t take a bad picture and sweet you enjoy driving. When Marty left the eye doctor this morning there were some young guys oohing over my Curbymobile. He thought it was funny. Your new dresses look wonderful on you and they go great with Bubbalah. Love the pictures from your outing. Hi Oliver.

@bliing_dream19 your first flight sounds awful; I can see why you remember it. I have not taken any more pictures yet of my ring; I should. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pear pendant. It’s a knockout! Your pink tourmaline ring is gorgeous and yes that is perfect to have one to give each niece some day. It’s like it was planned that way. Sweet.

@Bayek I hope your pain is going down and you are resting okay. I am keeping you in my thoughts. You look great post surgery and hope John is waiting on you; Marty did surprisingly well when I had hernia surgery years ago.

@junebug17 are you going to get rain from the tropical storm?

@Niffler75 I totally enjoyed the gingerbread man icing joke.

@Austina yes I am pleased with my new band. I can see why you would go barefoot to use your power wash; it really makes a difference though. Glad you have to wind to help cool it off there - I admit I laughed when I read that; I only notice when it’s not wind. I am like what? I don’t have to lean in to the wind? Good idea to take it easy in that heat and that’s great you FaceTimed with Adam and Kim.

@MamaBee I am glad Chris is doing good. Your friend’s Buddy the Elf is cute. That’s great you get to watch Jackson take a bath and listen to his parents reading to him. I am glad they keep in touch through phone and text. It isn’t the same but helps, right?

@Jimmianne that is great Kine is stepping up and exploring his world; that is awesome. He is so cute!

Marty's poker game went well; he didn't win but they all had fun. I did amuse myself by telling them as they came in the entry fee was one roll of toilet paper.

We both had eye exams first thing today so Marty had a short night. I went to bed at my normal time though so I'm not tired.

After my exam I came home and had one of my farmer's market peaches; it was delicious. They finally got ripe enough to eat. Then I ran some errands. I'd just sat down when Marty wanted me to come over to the gym.

We had our deck and steps painted yesterday so I needed to take him the cash to pay the painter. I did my lifting while I was there trying a smaller bar to see if it will hurt my fingers as much as the larger bar. I did like it so now we'll see when someone gets them back in stock.

After lifting we went our for Mexican food, I was pretty hungry since all I'd eaten so far was a peach.

I just finished my August newsletter and got it posted. Woo hoo!!!

I love it when I over estimate my budget. I saved $1200 for having our deck, rails and steps painted and they charged us $600 and i threw in an extra hundred as a tip. I figured our eye exams and glasses would come to about $2400 and we came out of there under $800. Woo hoo more money for my sapphire. Marty's eyes were unchanged and he likes his glasses so he only had to pay for his co-pay and the pictures of his eyes. I got new glasses, ordered computer glasses (lenses) for my current pair of glasses and also ordered new lenses for my sunglasses. My vision has changed quite a bit. My baby cataracts are more visible in my central vision so they couldn't get me past 20-30 in testing. The doctor still says they wouldn't need removed for 10-12 years. The scar on my macula is unchanged.

Looks like a storm is moving in now. Darn.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 That’s funny you’re on a bling bender! That just cracked me up! You are acquiring a beautiful collection! Thats great your husband loves your jewelry too. My husband likes that I enjoy my jewelry...but doesn’t really have an interest in them. It’s good and bad. It’s good when I buy something new and he doesn’t notice!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

@missy I am upset your eczema is flaring. I wish the cool waters/waves that you back onto, could somehow relieve your discomforts.

@MamaBee the worry of a parent never abates. I send healing vibes your way!

Laundry day (lol Terminator) followed by a nice walk to the market. Weather wise the day is "my" perfection. Except the plumbers woke me earlier than I cared..how is a girl to get her beauty sleep??? (@Austina can you relate? LOL)

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal Thank for the healing vibes for Chris. It’s working! He’s feeling better every day.
It sounds like you’ve been getting out for some fresh air...It’s too hot to go out here in Pa..I like my air conditioning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Sunday.

@marcy yummm to peaches. I love them too. Sweet and delicious and good for you. Glad Marty enjoyed his poker game despite not winning and sorry you have cataracts but glad it isn't near needing an operation to remove them. It is a part of just getting older and as I told another NIRDI here just yesterday once we start having near vision changes cataracts are already beginning. SO even before the doctor tells you they are there. Hang in there girl, we just get better as we get older. Haha that is what I am telling myself too and I am sticking with it.

I cannot thank you enough for all your kind and warm support. I am supposed to be getting the accessories I ordered from Amazon today which includes a short bar. Of course the weight machine isn't coming for weeks lol but at least I will have all the extra accessories haha. LMK if you end up getting these too. I will let you know my thoughts when it arrives. I do think it is overpriced but these are Covid times so :|

@bling_dream19 aww thank you! You are the sweetest. I could look better but I am working on it. David said I looked better than last time (due to weight gain) but he would like to see me gain another 5 lbs. It's so easy for the doctors to say yanno? And like I have control where the weight goes because we all know it will go wherever it wants to and that is usually where we don't want it to go to. Anyway thanks for your kind words. How are you doing? How are your parents and your sweet hubby? I cannot believe it is August already. Wow it is going fast but in many ways not fast enough. I want Covid and you know what to be gone and I just want the cooler weather to be here. Hugs to you.

@MamaBee such a relief Chris continues to improve. May he continue getting stronger and this soon be behind all of you. And may your lovely home be free of you know what sooner vs later. Your friend's dog is absolutely precious. Big hugs to you and Mr Mamabee (Shatzie) and all your wonderful crew.

@Bayek speaking of wonderful crew, how are you and your amazing family doing? I am glad you are past the surgery and on your way to healing and I am sorry you are in pain. With each day I hope you feel better and stronger and before you know it you will be up and at em. Sending you so much love and big hugs and continued healing vibes. XOXO.

@Slick1 how was the rest of your Saturday? Hope you enjoyed your walk and had a good rest of the day. Happy Sunday. (((HUGS))).

@springerspaniel continued good thoughts and hugs going to you and your family and please hug Ellie from me.

So good news and bad news. We did go riding and my new strategy helped not exacerbate the eczema too much and did help prevent Schamberg disease from overtaking my legs. However, Schamberg disease decided to go to my torso (back of hips and lower back) so it never ends. I am going to share a pic because a pic is worth a thousand words and who wants to hear me go on about this for another thousand words lol and oy to the vey.

schambergonbackhip.png
schambergbackhiptorso.png
schambergbackhip.png

So it is on my back right above my hip on both sides. Different presentation. Swollen and uncomfortable. Darned if I do and darned if I don't. Basically my body just wants to stay in the AC and not move it seems. But you know I am not giving up without a fight.

Supposed to rain today so no cycling probably but we have so much to do anyway that it is OK. Greg is still sleeping (lazy bum lol) and I am hoping he gets to sleep for as long as he can tho I do have lots to do he needs his beauty sleep. He has been working hard and he is just the best dh. We are going through so much and he is always there for me and the cats no matter what else is happening. Sorry I got a little mushy there.

Leaving you with the requisite ice cream pic from yesterday. Yummmmm.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 4.24.17 AM.png

Love you girls and stay well and safe and sending you big hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and the clouds were awesome yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 4.25.19 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg and I decided to get Dave and Tom a gift because I know they have been stressed this summer. I ordered them last night and hope they like it. Ice cream cone masks. LOL. It was Greg's idea because I was wracking my brain to come up with something they would use and hopefully like and Greg thought of this. I hope it makes them smile.

icecreammask.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ouch @missy! I thought I had sensitive skin. That looks so uncomfortable. :(2
The ice cream mask is so cute! I think that’s a perfect present!
Your water pics are sooooo soothing....
I am willing to give you five pounds...I have plenty to spare and I would be happy to share! In fact...if any of you girls need some you’re welcome too!
@Bayek I hope you’re feeling better!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oy, oy, oy, I just can’t believe how your body is fighting you and making you suffer @missy. It’s just so unfair, it looks very uncomfortable, does it hurt? I’m glad your eczema coped with the ride, but not if this is the result. I don’t know how you stand it, well, I do, but you shouldn’t have to.

The dresses look fab-u-lous on you. I love the Mod design, but wow, wow, wow to the polka dots, such a great shape on you. Like @MamaBee, if I could give you some ‘meat’, I’d gladly donate some of my excess, you could easily have 10lbs or more if you wanted :mrgreen: That mask is just purrrfect

I hope the pain has lessened @Bayek, and you managed to get some sleep.

We’ve had a visitor for a couple of days @Niffler75, a Jiminy keeps coming in the orangery and jumping around. :lol:

Hope you’re having a lovely weekend @junebug17

I hope Chris is continuing to do well @MamaBee and that you’ve enjoyed some FT with the grandkids. You know it’s no good telling us you’ve bought some bling without attaching photos :cool2:

Are you watching the return of Endeavour @marcy, think it’s due to land in a couple of hours, I hope to be able to see it on the NASA channel. That’s good news that the macular scar isn’t any worse and your cataracts are slow growing, my eye surgeon told me “when you get cataracts, and you will” yay, something else to look forward to :roll2: So have you decided what are you going to spend all your ‘savings’ on?;)2

Are you having a restful weekend @bling_dream19 ?

We haven’t done much, some cleaning and laundry, and sat out. It’s been noticeably cooler yesterday and today, but a welcome relief from Friday.

We’re trying not to get excited about booking the cruise in case it doesn’t happen, but hey, we can still talk about it and look at trips and hotels for the pre and post parts. It makes a change to talk about something other than the state of the world now.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good weekend, I’m waiting for Shirley to show up, but it doesn’t look like she’s going to, again :(2

:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!

It has been my kind of weather this last week!! The humidity does make it a bit more difficult to ride (hotter) but I am enjoying it regardless. Had a lovely evening out on a patio for supper last night. Just might repeat that tomorrow!!

@Austina fingers crossed for your cruise...
@Jimmianne your furbaby makes my day! Those stairs look daunting !!!
@missy I wish wish want want hope hope your skin issues to go away. And I also have pounds to donate to you. I loved your new dresses.
@MamaBee I am so happy Chris is on the mend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep yourself well, too.
@marcy always nice to spend less on necessities. More $$ for the fun stuff!!! I was dreaming of a Tiffany Victoria diamond tennis bracelet but didn't win the Lotto....so a dream it remains.

I can't keep up here but all remain in my thoughts and heart.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@MamaBee that is great to hear Chris is getting better every day.

@Bayek I hope you are doing better today.

@missy I am with you on enjoying good peaches. They are my favorite. I’ve had the baby cataracts for years and he always says they won’t need removed for another 10-12 years so I guess they didn’t grow dramatically. The vision chart was double or shadowed for me though. He didn’t think he could get me to 20 30 correction. I am starting to think I am going to pass on letting the interns work with me. I’ll see how the glasses turn out for me. I will be anxious to hear how your weight machine and accessories work for you. Marty was doing that resistance band yesterday while I was at the gym and I suggested he figure out a “seat belt” to attach to the rack so he doesn’t hurl himself across the room again. All the closed gyms did result in a shortage of weight lifting equipment and I am sure the prices will continue to go up. I hope your eczema and Schamberg is easing up today; it looks so painful. Thank goodness for ice cream. BTW I decided the man cave is like your car for diamonds. All those spotlights downstairs really make diamonds look great. Very pretty clouds and ocean view. Very cute ice cream masks for Dave and Tom. I’m with the other ladies I’ll gladly donate some pounds to you.

@Austina did you watch Dragon splashdown? We were at the restaurant but pulled it up on Marty’s phone to watch. That is pretty cool. They were in space 64 days. I guess I have to reconcile I have old person eyes luckily big things still look good. Sigh. Any of my cash savings will be for that sapphire upgrade I keep thinking about. Someday. Glad the temperature cooled off for you there. Sounds like a great idea to talk about your cruise and be excited for it. My in-laws have one in November but I don’t know if it’s been cancelled or not.

@canuk-gal glad you are enjoying a nice weekend. I do like to over budget for things and any extra gets pigeonholed for bling. Silly Marty letting me take care of the checking account. Hold fast to your dream of that Victoria Diamond Bracelet; it’s yours if I win the lotto too. Hopefully one of us has those winning numbers someday.

I was rudely woke up at 6:30 as was probably most of the dogs in the neighborhood. That tall guy that lives here forgot to shut off the alarm. I had laundry done by noon other than the cotton blankets which takes forever to dry. I washed our sheets and blanket, met Marty for lunch (he had clients this morning) and finished a book.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Happy Monday.
Off to my last PT session this morning.

@Bayek how are you feeling today? Healing hugs.

@MamaBee hows Chris? How are you doing? Hugs.

@Slick1 how was the rest of your Sunday? Hope it was good. XO.

@Niffler75 hugs sweet lady. Hope you had a good weekend. XO.

@marcy haha thanks. Oh yes peaches are a delish treat. Sorry those dogs woke you yesterday. Glad you enjoyed lunch out with Marty and finished laundry and read a good book. Nice. Hope your Monday goes well. Hugs.

@canuk-gal good for you cycling and enjoying a wonderful weekend. May that continue through the week. XO. And I agree. NIRDIs rock.

@Austina I’m excited for you re the cruise but yes it’s smart to be cautious in one’s optimism I guess. I hope it happens. You and Colin deserve a wonderful vacation. Thanks so much for your warm and kind heartfelt wishes. It means the world to me and somehow it does make me feel better.

All of you lovely ladies make me feel stronger when you post encouragement and love. Thanks so much. ❤️❤️❤️

@bling_dream19 hope you enjoyed a wonderful Sunday and are off to a good start this week. Hugs.

@springerspaniel hope all is going well. Have a wonderful week. XO.

@sarahb hugs. And hi.

Hi to everyone I missed. Hope all is well with all you lovely ladies.

Thanks for all your kind compliments. As for all of you being so generous offering me a few extra lbs lol thanks I think. I’m ok though and confident I can do this part on my own :lol: But oh I appreciate the thought ❤️

Yesterday we went to Brooklyn and picked up some things and mail. And I got my diamond studs that haven’t been worn. I’m wearing them and so far loving them despite their modern cut. Maybe old cut studs are in my future if I decide yes I will continue wearing diamond studs.

It was bittersweet yesterday because I saw my favorite doorman Caesar and he recognized me immediately despite the mask. We wanted to hug but stopped short. What a world. We had a good chat. I miss Brooklyn. Sadly Greg doesn’t. At least not in the summer. But I know he would be happy to sell Brooklyn and settle here permanently and full time. I’m not sure I can. Right now we’re keeping both but one day we will have to make the decision. It’s a PITA keeping both. Not to mention expensive.
Off to PT and then it’s another hot day but we’re trying cycling. I’m not sure this is the best idea but hey YOLO.

Have a marvelous Monday lovelies. Hugs and love.

Leaving you with Oliver. He’s a mush.

10C69045-F250-4449-ACD7-94FEF0F6D624.jpeg

Luv you girls. ❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Wasn’t it exciting seeing Endeavour come back to earth safely @marcy? I don’t think the Russians will be too pleased if it means they won’t be needed to get astronauts up to the ISS anymore. It’s such a wonderful achievement for Space X and hopefully will mean more space travel in the future. When we went to Florida with Adam and Kim, we went to the Kennedy Space Centre and saw where Space X were operating there.

I know you’re normally a drop girl @missy, but those studs look great on you. I must admit to checking out OEC studs, but I really don’t need them, but then do we ever need jewellery? :lol: How’re things today with your skin? Love the photos of the deer in the other thread, aren’t they such beautiful elegant creatures? It goes without saying that the ginger monkey is just too adorable. Phooey to your last PT session, hopefully your equipment will be there soon and you can carry on at home.

Thinking of you @Bayek and hoping that you’re not in too much pain, take care.

That blooming Jiminy is a persistent critter @Niffler75, he seems to have decided he likes it here, and every time we open up the bifolds, in he comes :mrgreen:

Did all the lovely NIRDIs have a good weekend?

It was hot again today, our raised garden bed frame arrived this morning, so we put it together, and then Colin used the fence treatment on it, it needs another coat, which he’ll do tomorrow. We went and played golf this afternoon, in my case, very badly :doh:- I shouldn’t have used up all my good shots on the driving range:lol: Oh well, it’s good exercise.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results