color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

Had a good long ride today. Busy with folks enjoying the fine weather. Social distancing but not too many masks.

Looks like rain.

@marcy great earrings!! @missy LOL quality control. Next time!!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal and @Jimmianne glad you ladies didn’t divert my earrings to your house. Good plan though. Thank you both for the compliments.

@bling_dream19 thank you. I am pleased with my earrings. The perfect size. Nice you woke up happy and rested; sweet. Good plan to organize the basement; that is Marty’s mess so I just ignore it.

@Jimmianne your garden is gorgeous and what a difference. You put in a LOT of work on it but wow what a view.

@missy yes I’ll work on more pages for seniors this weekend. I love the Snoopy t-shirts. I might get one of those anniversary ones. Wow that is quite a walk; I bet you guys were hungry and did get quite a workout. Gorgeous photos though.

@Niffler75 we are overcast right now; it’s pretty dark out there. We have the same weather. That’s great you are enjoying the colored gemstone course.

@Austina I was leaning towards the bezel style band too and had it narrowed down to the 2 ruby bands so I asked Marty which one he liked and he’ll always go for the unique one. I do think the earrings match my pendant really well. Nice you went for a drive and walk today; darn you punctured a tire. Glad you can get it fixed on Monday. Auctions can be strange; things go really high or for a great deal. The right bangle is out there for you and it will work out perfectly when you find it. I totally agree movie a dog that far would be traumatic for them. That puppy is a cutie.

@Mamabean enjoy Shatzie’s visit tomorrow.

Today went by tortuously slow for me. I was a good girl and didn’t hit the snooze on my alarm. Work wasn’t super busy so I just watched for the FedEx truck. They showed up about 2:30. I made peanut butter cookies which seem to be all I ate for supper so far.
Take care.
Marcy

Here is an ear shot - blurry though. I have an awful time getting selfies.
IMG_3407.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal and @Jimmianne glad you ladies didn’t divert my earrings to your house. Good plan though. Thank you both for the compliments.

@bling_dream19 thank you. I am pleased with my earrings. The perfect size. Nice you woke up happy and rested; sweet. Good plan to organize the basement; that is Marty’s mess so I just ignore it.

@Jimmianne your garden is gorgeous and what a difference. You put in a LOT of work on it but wow what a view.

@missy yes I’ll work on more pages for seniors this weekend. I love the Snoopy t-shirts. I might get one of those anniversary ones. Wow that is quite a walk; I bet you guys were hungry and did get quite a workout. Gorgeous photos though.

@Niffler75 we are overcast right now; it’s pretty dark out there. We have the same weather. That’s great you are enjoying the colored gemstone course.

@Austina I was leaning towards the bezel style band too and had it narrowed down to the 2 ruby bands so I asked Marty which one he liked and he’ll always go for the unique one. I do think the earrings match my pendant really well. Nice you went for a drive and walk today; darn you punctured a tire. Glad you can get it fixed on Monday. Auctions can be strange; things go really high or for a great deal. The right bangle is out there for you and it will work out perfectly when you find it. I totally agree movie a dog that far would be traumatic for them. That puppy is a cutie.

Today went by tortuously slow for me. I was a good girl and didn’t hit the snooze on my alarm. Work wasn’t super busy so I just watched for the FedEx truck. They showed up about 2:30. I made peanut butter cookies which seem to be all I ate for supper so far.
Take care.
Marcy

IMG_3407.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG

Marcy they are beautiful and you look beautiful!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@marcy curious if you would share your pendant size? I never know if one should go for larger earrings, smaller pendant or larger pendant and smaller earrings. Thanks girl!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy They look so pretty with your pendant. I love that they go well with it but don’t match exactly! Perfect!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Mamabean and @bling_dream19

@bling_dream19 my pendant is a .75 carat. I think the size is a personal preference. I tend to like the pendant smaller than the stones in my rings but larger than my earrings. My ear lobes are small and I don’t like stones larger than 5mm on them when I wear studs.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, look how pretty you are. Beautiful skin and hair, and those earrings!
You must be over the moon. I’ll bet they sparkle like crazy when they move.
Enjoy in good health!!!

Thanks for noticing that I put a lot of work into the garden. Easy when there is nothing else to do LOL

Here is the new gate. It’s a bit funky and rustic! He usually does more formal work, often using manufactured stamped parts, but for some reason, he made mine on the anvil. I was happy when I saw the flowers, each one is a little different.
It suits my personality. 95BA1C37-64AC-4650-B068-D47D58A0B218.jpeg
Here is the formal gate he made for my neighbor. DBFE5BB5-927E-4AD7-9248-6EDB98DB1A71.jpeg

More coffee needed! Back later. xx

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Jimmianne Gosh hasn't he done a great job on your gate! It's fab and I love the flowers! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy in good health!!!

Thanks for noticing that I put a lot of work into the garden. Easy when there is nothing else to do LOL

Here is the new gate. It’s a bit funky and rustic! He usually does more formal work, often using manufactured stamped parts, but for some reason, he made mine on the anvil. I was happy when I saw the flowers, each one is a little different.
Here is the formal gate he made for my neighbor. DBFE5BB5-927E-4AD7-9248-6EDB98DB1A71.jpeg

That is a gorgeous gate @Jimmianne and it really reflects your elegant and funky aesthetic. :love:
The kitties send purrs and hugs to their Aunt Jimmianne. Hope you are having a happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Take care.
Marcy

IMG_3407.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG

Marcy I love these earrings on you. They are perfect! Or as my kitty crew likes to say, purrrrrrfect. Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Sorry work went slowly yesterday but woohoo for the happy afternoon delivery. And did someone say PB cookies? Yummmmmmm. Thanks for enjoying the photos I share and my kitties send lots of purry love your way.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

Had a good long ride today. Busy with folks enjoying the fine weather. Social distancing but not too many masks.

Looks like rain.

@marcy great earrings!! @missy LOL quality control. Next time!!!

cheers--Sharon

That is sweet @canuk-gal that you had a good long ride yesterday. I am getting impatient to go cycling but Greg is still working on the bike. I swear he's rebuilding it. I tell him perfect is the enemy of good enough but then he tells me it's far from perfect and needs this overhaul because of all the cycling we did in 2019. Meanwhile we are mid May and no cycling in sight! Yesterday was in the mid 80s and I thought of you. I know you enjoy the heat and sin and it was both that yesterday. It was warm for me but it sure beats winter lol. Did you hear that there are no sun spots and we are in for an extended cooling period? I am not happy about that and sure hope it doesn't become an extreme weather event. Hugs and have a happy Caturday Saturday Sharon. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY friends! It's a gorgeous spring day here:bigsmile: I started my weekend plans early @Austina and @missy I went to bed at 11pm last night and woke up about 10:45am and I feel much happier. After my awful day Tuesday I knew I couldn't pull a regular working day on Friday. So I just worked today 1230 til 2pm. My husband said I looked so much younger and happier when I woke up. So, this weekend I'll be doing what I do best....sleeping :lol::bigsmile::sleep: It will be a busy weekend, maybe we will get to organizing the basement? Still trying to figure out what to do regarding my dad's birthday.
@missy I LOVE the pic of the heart with yalls shoes, very sweet. And I just love seeing Bubbalah - the green pastels are so pretty, she loves being outside! :love: And I LOVE the patriotic cat leggings! Hugs to you friend, I'm so happy you're at the beach.
@marcy I can't wait to see your ruby ring and maybe an ear shot of your gorgeous earrings!
@Jimmianne thanks for the beautiful magical pics!
I hope everyone has a wonderful FriYAY and restful weekend - love and sparkles to all :wavey:

Yay for sleeping in yesterday. That is sweet. And yay to starting the weekend early. Happy Caturday Saturday sweet @bling_dream19. I am sorry Tuesday sucked but glad Friday made up for it. And yes sleep long and sleep well and dream sweet. I wish I could get organizing my things. My closet here needs reorganization desperately. I cannot find my sweaters and need to find my summer things too. They are somewhere in the closet lol. Thank you for the Bubbalah love. And the cat legging compliments. I ordered a few different legging patterns and they came the other day. Now Greg has to take the waist in a bit and I will wash them and I can share them with you here. I love my leggings.

Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday no matter what you do. ((((Hugs)))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to post these pictures of a gorgeous Spinone puppy, just look at his little toofies :lol:

4833898E-6E85-4B85-B857-8E87B343123D.jpeg 9E576F99-6414-4FB7-803E-7DDD69D2F3D4.jpeg

Oh my gosh, such precious sweetness! I am melting! LOVE. :kiss2:

Loving all the photos @missy, I wish we could be at the beach with Dottie, it was her favourite place to run and splash in the sea. So glad she had that last holiday and beach walk before she died. Wow, you certainly got your exercise in yesterday, no wonder you were so hungry :lol: It certainly looks lovely and quiet there, and so relaxing to be able to walk without running in to other people. Did you sleep better after all that exercise?

Thank you @Austina. I know you miss Dottie so and I am glad she got to enjoy the beach before she died. I know she is with you in your heart always as are our beloved furry kids who are now gone. I think of them multiple times a day and always wake with them on my mind. Anyway hugs to you and I like to think they are all together at Rainbow Bridge playing and happy and well.

We didn't walk yesterday as for me it was too hot. Instead after I worked out we ran errands and went to Trader Joe's (first time there since January when we left the beach to go to Brooklyn) and then Costco and got a few supplies. Still no disinfecting wipes though and we are running low. We use them to clean surfaces and especially to clean up after the kitties so I would hate to run out. Anyway it is lovely here but once the beaches are all open I wonder how it will be. We don't live in a tourist town so that is good but still once the beaches are open there will be more people around everywhere.

Sorry the brooch didn't work out and fingers crossed for the bangle.

What are your plans today?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean hope you have a great visit with your DH today! Hugs and love.

@Niffler75 hope the weekend is nice and that you guys get to enjoy fresh air and sunshine. Hugs to you all.

@Slick1 thinking of you and Chase and sending hugs and healing vibes. XOXO.

@junebug17 hope things are relaxed by you and that you can enjoy the company of your sister while social distancing and that your kids are doing well. Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy weekend. XOXO.

@AV_ how are you dear AV? How did your week go? Any writing? Weekend plans? Hugs and love across the miles.

@Daisys and Diamonds hello Nicky. Hope life is going well and things are proceeding smoothly. Any baking this week? Hugs.

@Scandinavian how is your mother doing? And your grandmother? Hugs and happy Caturday Saturday.

@springerspaniel hope you have a lovely weekend. XOXO.

@Poodles4me hope all is well and happy Caturday Saturday and big and small dog Sunday. Days are speeding by. Hugs.

@Keeliamira any updates re the doctor appointments? How are you feeling? Sending continued healing vibes to you and gentle hugs.

Hello to everyone else. Hope all is well this Caturday Saturday. Speaking of cats.
Oh if only we could relax like they do. :love:

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.50.04 AM.png

Have a wonderful Caturday girls. XOXO.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I am afraid I'll be folowing Bobby's example till Monday straight. It has been raining, heavily, each day - yet again, and there is no summer till Monday. I have nice work news to go after, just in time to have what to take to my café on Monday as they open again - I was the last customer & intend to do my best to also be the first back; I owe the good people a hundred for coffees I would have had!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If we’d known this pandemic was going to happen, we might’ve made enquiries about getting another rescue @Mamabean, but we’d decided to wait until we moved because of the transportation issues. Much as we miss Dottie, we just don’t want to have to air freight a dog, so we’ll just have to wait and perhaps get a pup or 2 once we’ve moved (if that ever happens!).

@Austina That sounds like the best plan....Hopefully you will get your puppies sooner than later.:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi to everyone amd thank you for remembering who I am LOL

Mamabean, when I read what you were having for dinner, I remembered my favorite saying... 580807CF-9C7E-4D1C-8CAA-A21BA02D38C9.jpeg

Good shot of the egret, Missy!

Marcy, have you put your fluffy boy on a special diet now that he is lifting?
Your earrings are really super beautiful! Hope they arrive very soon.
Wow Marty France. You would come with??

Tekate, the good thing about not getting to France this year is not missing anything. To get the same effect as being here, get in bed and pull the covers over your head. Voila! The 2020 France experience!

I always loved this @Jimmianne! I love whimsical art...I would really love to have a print of it...I would hang it in my kitchen!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean and @bling_dream19

@bling_dream19 my pendant is a .75 carat. I think the size is a personal preference. I tend to like the pendant smaller than the stones in my rings but larger than my earrings. My ear lobes are small and I don’t like stones larger than 5mm on them when I wear studs.

@marcy I love that size for a pendant. My favorite pendant is .72 or .73...It’s much smaller than my studs or ering...but I love the smaller size..Yours looks bigger because of the setting...It has the right size of sparkle but the setting has great coverage..It’s perfect..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean hope you have a great visit with your DH today! Hugs and love.

@Niffler75 hope the weekend is nice and that you guys get to enjoy fresh air and sunshine. Hugs to you all.

@Slick1 thinking of you and Chase and sending hugs and healing vibes. XOXO.

@junebug17 hope things are relaxed by you and that you can enjoy the company of your sister while social distancing and that your kids are doing well. Sending you hugs and wishes for a happy weekend. XOXO.

@AV_ how are you dear AV? How did your week go? Any writing? Weekend plans? Hugs and love across the miles.

@Daisys and Diamonds hello Nicky. Hope life is going well and things are proceeding smoothly. Any baking this week? Hugs.

@Scandinavian how is your mother doing? And your grandmother? Hugs and happy Caturday Saturday.

@springerspaniel hope you have a lovely weekend. XOXO.

@Poodles4me hope all is well and happy Caturday Saturday and big and small dog Sunday. Days are speeding by. Hugs.

@Keeliamira any updates re the doctor appointments? How are you feeling? Sending continued healing vibes to you and gentle hugs.

Hello to everyone else. Hope all is well this Caturday Saturday. Speaking of cats.
Oh if only we could relax like they do. :love:

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.49.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 5.50.04 AM.png

Have a wonderful Caturday girls. XOXO.
@missy What a sweet boy! He is totally trusting sleeping like that. He must be use to Oliver so he’s not sleeping with one eye open anymore! :lol:
I can’t tell you how happy I am that you, Greg and the kitties are at your beach house. You have fresh air, less people...so you can move around safer. I love all your pics....
Shatzie is coming today..as you know...so I have to get out of my pjs and put on real clothes..I will even put on perfume even though he’s not close enough to smell it..haha
When I come back I will bore you all with my latest Lucille Ball orange hair scare..:eek-2::lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enjoy in good health!!!

Your gate is gorgeous @Jimmianne! I love the flowers! I especially love that each one is a little different!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greetings from the great ol' south or actually south, central Texas!

Okay I have been inundated with house stuff and perusing the Trump threads - Ima over that ;-)

So I have to start reading at page 738 because that's where I left off.. pool stuff updates, house stuff, pix of site all coming today and more importantly I want to see how everyone has been doing.

@missy how's Tommy? I think of you 10X a day at least ... miss you.

so I'll be back after a Salley Walley walk.

xoxxo

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday friends!
@marcy you really have a beautiful 3 piece set! I love a set that just flows all together. you picked gorgeous diamonds and settings.
@missy we need to see legging pics upon arrival! My husband made me pack up winter clothes and pjs last winter and put them in the attic and he never took them down this winter so I had the same pair of pjs all winter and limited winter clothes! I'll cut him some slack because we were busy getting married lol! So, I hope you find your clothes and have fun with the new ones! How's life at the beach? I adore your beautiful white coach. I have always wanted a whitish leather couch. We hesitate to buy furniture because we are not sure if we will stay here or move. My gut says we we will move in the next 2 years. Anyhoo it's the weekend! Time to sit on the porch with an iced coffee, take a walk and do something around the house. I love the weekends! Oh and put on some bling for sure. Love and hugs to all for a restful weekend!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning (here in Austin anyway) ladies again. I've gottent to page 739 and I thought I will stop for a bit and make a few comments

@Slick1 Slick, when I waited too long for our loved, beloved and wonderful Daisy died in 13 I said I will never do that again, but I have had Salley for almost 5 years now and I love her dearly too, I feel so much for you.. Missy says if we love we have to grieve and no truer words written (spoken).. I don't have any words in a way because I would keep my furbabies FOREVER, I love Salley like I love Mike and Chris... she is part of my circle of love in my home.. so I just want you to know, I send you strength to do what you think is right.. we were so gifted by a higher power, God, nature whatever to have animals in our lives. xo

@missy Hi sweetie! okay your ring loves a walk because it's just Purrfect and I love it, and it's YOU.. Greg looks like he's doing well with the knee! great news, he's probably happier than he's been in a while because his pain level isl lower.

How's Tommy and kids?

@marcy all Hail the gREAT sWIFFER! love my swiffer.. your earrings look divine Marcy, beautiful.. can't wait to see them and I hope you will do ear shots!. Hey Marcy, thank you so much for your kind words about my boy Mike.. his house is lovely and he's happy, so I'm happy for him and his little family. xoxoxo

@Mamabean Sorry about the phone.. I hate changing phones. ugh.. so how's your mom? How's Shatzie? Gosh did I tell you how much I enjoyed the pictures of your home and the view.. we are all great decorators! xoxo

@Austina How are you and Colin? Were you doing a test to see if you have antibodies to Covid-19? SO nice to be able to walk with a friend while maintaining distance! and Austina I agree with you on good and bad press, it's true we should all read the bad, but all that good news you wrote SHOULD be front page also.. that's wonderful how well things are going in England! xoxoxo

@Niffler75 I hate hot weather, but here I am back in hotternhell TX! and will be till I die I think. Good news about it is my family except my younger son is here.. sending hugs! xoxoxo and man that new stone is perfect and gorgeous.. your taste is impeccable!

@Daisys and Diamonds hope the opening up for your country is going well! hope you are well too! xoxoxox

@Jimmianne hey, drop me a line and let me know how you are doing... another ring? I look forward to seeing it if true! xoxoxoxoxo

@junebug17 Hi June, are you going to the beach or to your home in the south? whichever take care and sending you love June.

okay back to reading ladies.

xoxoxoxo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not missing much? that is one of the most beautiful areas I have ever seen, you must love your views..

All the ladies who have beach, water, mountain views, I am a bit jealous ;-) but I love looking at your pixes.. even looking looking at water pix makes me serene.. Miss you girl.

xoxoxoxo

Sharon, Nice try...wish I’d thought of it first.
Oh, whoops, I see you diverted the delivery. “There is no try, just DO”, right?
But be careful...have you ever been disciplined by a teddy bear??

My garden is really coming along. It’s all I do. The new gates are being installed today, so I can finally lock up my tools and garden furniture, and maybe even keep the badgers out. The garden is a two minute walk from my house up a steep ruelle, good for cardio. In these times of things feeling like they are not moving along, I am happy to remember that the garden was a chest high weed patch a year ago.
Here is before and after, with the old broken gate.
8FA1197B-ED49-4A1F-8CF3-50F041516802.jpeg D3E6EB6F-7F71-4A07-A198-D6AB9BA43F0B.jpeg

And the flower garden. The vegetable garden is the round patch at the back in the second photo. DF809E33-2B3E-4666-9107-952217A20A86.jpeg 14DB30A3-9C43-4E5F-90C2-5C4812BED595.jpeg

And, finally, the walkway to the garden.
3EED7F64-DD2A-47B5-A838-58310439DEF6.jpeg

Have a good day, dear NIRDIs.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay! new gate is perfect. Just perfect.

Enjoy in good health!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always loved this @Jimmianne! I love whimsical art...I would really love to have a print of it...I would hang it in my kitchen!

Mamabean, I downloaded the image from the internet and printed it on photo paper.

I have fond memories of it...it was painted on the wall of the Mayflower Donut Cafe where I took my coffee break in the 60’s as a shop clerk.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is sweet @canuk-gal that you had a good long ride yesterday. I am getting impatient to go cycling but Greg is still working on the bike. I swear he's rebuilding it. I tell him perfect is the enemy of good enough but then he tells me it's far from perfect and needs this overhaul because of all the cycling we did in 2019. Meanwhile we are mid May and no cycling in sight! Yesterday was in the mid 80s and I thought of you. I know you enjoy the heat and sin and it was both that yesterday. It was warm for me but it sure beats winter lol. Did you hear that there are no sun spots and we are in for an extended cooling period? I am not happy about that and sure hope it doesn't become an extreme weather event. Hugs and have a happy Caturday Saturday Sharon. XOXO.

Temps in the 80's is my dream for sure. Today is a gorgeous day--no wind! Predicted to be 20C today.

Speaking of bikes--don't know if you recall we replaced my sons bike in Oct 2019 (after his tire was stolen). Purchased and parked for the winter. Anyway fast forward to this week when he was riding and his tire blew! He has ridden, maybe, 5 times? It was the tube but hey this is a NEW bike! Unlucky and a simple repair but a hassle nonetheless. Stuff isn't made like it used to be. (gosh that sounds like what my Mom would say!!)

Greg will have you out pushing pedals in no time! You were cycling in November if IRR, so he needs to get things right so you can repeat that timeline!

cheers--Sharon

Reactions: AV_

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay, latest on house - pool - cabana build.

The house has some sticks on it! and sand, we've already had a change! turns out we will need 2 steps down to the pool/cabana area (which is totally close to the patio really so no biggie) We will be signing a pool contract this week so the pool builder and our builder will work to share costs (not they are cutting us a break but maybe the pool builder will be nice and do a GREAT job instead of a crappy one, pool builders = scum of the earth imo).

So I will attach a few pix pix!

the pool will look something like below, except the beach area is in
the pool not on the side, our pool will be wider and not as long,
at the end of this pool there is a bond wall and I plan on that also
with 2 water sheer descents and the side of the pool that has
the beach area below will all be patio level but will have 3 wide
arched waterfalls. With a spa added we were looking at near
100K for the pool and ya know,I said NO! so we took the spa out
and added the 3 ached waterfalls, a swimout, took out colored
pool lights, I don't like them. Going with Pebble Sheen and
standard tile (at this point ;-) )

sorta like my pool.jpg

John pointing to me where the pool will be I think.

hseps3.jpg

if you blow this one up you can see behind the house is a smaller frame
being built, that will be for the outdoor cabana, since our lot is rectangular
we don't have tons of room in the back of the house versus the side, and
John didn't want to get our house too close to the left side because the
people who buy that lot will undoubtedly build their house close to the
lot line (us and them).

hseps2.jpg

driving in and a worker moving around sand :) I think this will be the driveway.
House is closer to the road than John wanted but we bought a narrow lot
and wanted an outdoor kitchen and pool so choices are choices.

hseps.jpg

So we are on the move, S L O W L Y... probably won't move in the December the earliest :( cess la vie as we say here in TX ;-)

xoxo

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Tekate Great that things are progressing on the house front. Pics are great so I can visualise what's happening. I am, and sure other PS'ers are looking forward to following this journey with you.
..........so when is the housewarming? ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results