shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@AV_ Gotta laugh cause it beats the alternative.

Laughing out loud! Agreeing louder.

Beautiful spring green on your NYC trees [does this color even exist in stones!?] - long gone here. It is still cool & the mountain snow is brighter than the sky [learning manual focus, since my camera does not understand how 'fog' is an object!], likely to stay so into next week - all can wait.

20200406_184442.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Austina, you have funny coyotes there : ) cute!
It poured rain here all day.

Yesterday I found a hedgehog on the sidewallk far from any kind of natural environment, so I brought it home and put it in my garden. I bought it some dog kibble and of course since they sleep all day, I made a card “tent” to keep the rain off.
I’m not quite sure what to do with it, but I think it’s safer than it was yesterday.
It seems healthy, just displaced.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yesterday I found a hedgehog on the sidewallk far from any kind of natural environment, so I brought it home and put it in my garden. I bought it some dog kibble and of course since they sleep all day, I made a card “tent” to keep the rain off.
I’m not quite sure what to do with it, but I think it’s safer than it was yesterday.

Oh @Jimmianne! I would love to see your new pet! Please post a pic of him! :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Jimmianne! I would love to see your new pet! Please post a pic of him! :lol:

If he ever comes out of his hut. He is really cute, but very shy. I only saw his face for a second when I was carrying him home in my jacket.

Austina, thank you for the encouragement. I’m sitting here worrying about him. But there’s not too much I can do except leave him alone until he gets oriented. I put out a little bit of banana, some small dog kibble and a shallow dish of water.
The garden is walled on all four sides, so he can’t leave and no predators can get in.
At first I was going to put him in the big garden up the hill, but I’m glad I did my research first because they said one of the few natural enemies of hedgehogs is the badger, and I have a badger family living up in that garden. So, we shall see how it goes with him in the little courtyard. It is fairly overgrown and if my half eaten iris are any indication, my snail problem is back. He may be a perfect garden guardian.
I was relieved to discover that they are fairly solitary animals, so he won’t feel socially isolated like some of us.
:roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@AV_ Your photos are breathtakingly beautiful...You missed your calling...I hope you are doing well...
@canuk-gal I see you are wiping down your groceries! That’s great...I even wiped down the things my husband brought from the other house when he visited this past Saturday. Since he’s still going to work and out there I have to be careful. Poor guy had to pee in a bush in the back yard. He’s coming back this Saturday. I think he misses me..:bigsmile:
Thank you for liking my back yard...I would love to put in a new walk but the historical foundation is so strict..even if it’s ugly. They don’t know I’m replacing the mossy cedar shingles on my gazebo..I‘m taking a chance but that‘s okay...It’s the only exciting thing going on around here..
@missy I hope Greg’s doctor will have a good solution...My mom’s friend has three children that are getting surgery soon or they had it already. I’m sure they have plans for well patients.
Here‘s a pic of Oliver’s double. She likes my yard. Bailey goes crazy when he sees her. She stays chill while I’m holding Bailey back. I have to tell her to go home and come back later...haha I think she’s a female..but I have no idea...
D7280F37-1B06-41DF-82EF-5E331D7A1BAD.jpeg
I love the pics you took on your walk...Theres no place like Brooklyn..:kiss2: The pic with the pink flowering trees looks like a street I lived on as a child..
@junebug17 How are you doing? How are your son and daughter. I haven’t read all the posts...I think someone mentioned your daughter...I hope she’s okay..
@Calliecake Are you keeping sane? I may be losing it,..I need more fresh air...I spend the day trying to carry a conversation with anyone who will listen..Ive been hanging out with Alexa Dot...I tell her to give me a compliment...That‘s what I’m resorting to..:lol-2:
I’ll be back later...I’ll check in at 3 to see what the urologist says to Greg @missy...
xxxxxxoooooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It should be fine in your garden @Jimmianne, they usually like somewhere like a hedgerow to hide in, just make sure it has water, they like garden pests to eat. IMG_1930.JPG IMG_1929.JPG

This was our visitor @Mamabean

How cute @Austina! He reminds me of the posts on IG from Round Boys!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If he ever comes out of his hut. He is really cute, but very shy. I only saw his face for a second when I was carrying him home in my jacket.

Austina, thank you for the encouragement. I’m sitting here worrying about him. But there’s not too much I can do except leave him alone until he gets oriented. I put out a little bit of banana, some small dog kibble and a shallow dish of water.
The garden is walled on all four sides, so he can’t leave and no predators can get in.
At first I was going to put him in the big garden up the hill, but I’m glad I did my research first because they said one of the few natural enemies of hedgehogs is the badger, and I have a badger family living up in that garden. So, we shall see how it goes with him in the little courtyard. It is fairly overgrown and if my half eaten iris are any indication, my snail problem is back. He may be a perfect garden guardian.
I was relieved to discover that they are fairly solitary animals, so he won’t feel socially isolated like some of us.
:roll2:

Oh my goodness, thank you for taking care of this hedgehog @Jimmianne ! I will ask my sister if she has any recommendations but I think you are handling it amazingly.
(((Hugs))).

@Austina your visitor is precious. So glad you and Colin are staying inside (but also enjoying your garden so getting some fresh air) and staying safe. And that your deliveries are coming. That makes me feel so happy and relieved for you. (((HUGS))). I am sorry the everything is delayed for Adam and consequently for you but I know that day will come. And we will have such a happy celebration when it does.

@AV_ Your photos are breathtakingly beautiful...You missed your calling...I hope you are doing well...
@canuk-gal I see you are wiping down your groceries! That’s great...I even wiped down the things my husband brought from the other house when he visited this past Saturday. Since he’s still going to work and out there I have to be careful. Poor guy had to pee in a bush in the back yard. He’s coming back this Saturday. I think he misses me..:bigsmile:
Thank you for liking my back yard...I would love to put in a new walk but the historical foundation is so strict..even if it’s ugly. They don’t know I’m replacing the mossy cedar shingles on my gazebo..I‘m taking a chance but that‘s okay...It’s the only exciting thing going on around here..
@missy I hope Greg’s doctor will have a good solution...My mom’s friend has three children that are getting surgery soon or they had it already. I’m sure they have plans for well patients.
Here‘s a pic of Oliver’s double. She likes my yard. Bailey goes crazy when he sees her. She stays chill while I’m holding Bailey back. I have to tell her to go home and come back later...haha I think she’s a female..but I have no idea...
D7280F37-1B06-41DF-82EF-5E331D7A1BAD.jpeg
I love the pics you took on your walk...Theres no place like Brooklyn..:kiss2: The pic with the pink flowering trees looks like a street I lived on as a child..
@junebug17 How are you doing? How are your son and daughter. I haven’t read all the posts...I think someone mentioned your daughter...I hope she’s okay..

I’ll be back later...I’ll check in at 3 to see what the urologist says to Greg @missy...
xxxxxxoooooo

Aww he is Oliver's and Shale's (@MakingTheGrade 's kitty) double! What a sweet baby.

Greg has a preliminary call with the staff at 3PM and the call scheduled with the Urologist at 3:20PM. Praying for a good solution that doesn't involve winging it and heading to the ER if needed. I am nervous because the doctors here do not want to do any surgery right now (understandably so) and hospitals here are not safe. But as those who suffer with kidney stones know one cannot control when they act up. Thanks for all your good wishes and lovely comments. XO.

What surgery did your friend's children have to have? I hope they are all doing well.

Here are more Brooklyn pics from today's walk for you Joanne. And anyone else who is interested.

The architecture here I love so much. Queen Anne I believe.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.53.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.53.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.54.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.55.16 PM.png

I have more but that's all for now. Just wanted to check in and say hey and hugs to everyone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My sister recommends you should call someone from a wildlife organization and get their opinion. She said it might even be someone's pet. She doesn't know about hedgehogs but she said that wildlife people would be able to give you some info. I personally think you are doing everything you can do.

As for diet:
Hedgehogs are named for the way they eat, according to National Geographic. They root underneath hedges and other vegetation, making snorting noises like a hog. During this activity, they find meals of fruit, fungi, centipedes, insects, snails, worms, mice, frogs, eggs, birds, frogs, reptiles, roots and snakes. According to the AWF, hedgehogs can eat one-third of their body weights in just one night.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update:

Urologist said he cannot do anything now in the hospital due to the pandemic and if Greg's stone starts giving him a fever and chills then we have to go to the ER. No choice.

He did schedule a lithotripsy for him at the hospital June 17th. And that might be rescheduled depending on Covid 19. Ugh. So upset and worried. We might end up in the ER anyway. This is surreal.

The Urologist wants him to go to the NJ hospital he is affiliated with if we have to go to the ER since he feels they are doing a good job and keeping things safe. Yeah I trust that. But Greg wants to go there if we have to go to the ER so that is a huge trip if we are having an emergency situation.

I am very concerned.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy Fingers crossed that darn kidney stone behaves! I am so sorry you are both having this additional stress. It is great that the Urologist has recommended a hospital but totally get what you're saying about the travelling.
@Jimmianne Oh I adore hedgehogs! We had a family of them visit our garden a few years ago. Haven't seen any since but do have hedgehog holes in our garden fence so they don't get trapped!
@Mamabean My son is less anxious now. He is actually coping really well bless him! We were out for a walk today and said 'mum, remember social distancing. I don't want you getting sick because I love you!' :kiss2: My eyes watered just a little.......allergies I think! :lol-2:

Keeping everyone in my thoughts. This is a horribly strange time! Take care x

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I know you don’t want to leave your parents but your sister said she can take care of them in this situation. It’s not like you are running off to party. If you are in NJ it will easier for you to take Greg...should he have an emergency. You can come back to New York later. If you go now he will be in better shape to help you pack the car with supplies and the kitties...I may be overstepping but it’s from a place of concern for you guys...xxxxoooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Fingers crossed that darn kidney stone behaves! I am so sorry you are both having this additional stress. It is great that the Urologist has recommended a hospital but totally get what you're saying about the travelling.
@Jimmianne Oh I adore hedgehogs! We had a family of them visit our garden a few years ago. Haven't seen any since but do have hedgehog holes in our garden fence so they don't get trapped!
@Mamabean My son is less anxious now. He is actually coping really well bless him! We were out for a walk today and said 'mum, remember social distancing. I don't want you getting sick because I love you!' :kiss2: My eyes watered just a little.......allergies I think! :lol-2:

Keeping everyone in my thoughts. This is a horribly strange time! Take care x

Your son sounds so sweet @Niffler75!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sister recommends you should call someone from a wildlife organization and get their opinion. She said it might even be someone's pet. She doesn't know about hedgehogs but she said that wildlife people would be able to give you some info. I personally think you are doing everything you can do.

As for diet:

Wow Missy...I never knew that about hedgehogs! @Jimmianne...Do you have enough bugs to keep him fed? :lol:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy I think @Mamabean makes a very good point. Best to have a plan now while greg is feeling reasonably ok. ((hugs)) x

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Offer them to her? I would not laugh at the offer [well, if you can keep a straight face through it!]

obviously, it is early morning & I coud use some moss

Busy bodies! Aren't they the worst? THANK goodness for social distancing! And social distance on email as well. @Mamabean I don't know why people are so concerned about moss--it ain't weed! :lol-2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Mamabean I like your new avatar. Too funny you are waiting on an Omaha Steaks order; I just placed another order from them myself. Marty eats so much meat he wipes out our freezer quickly. Our last order from them took longer than normal. This one said it should arrive on the 20th. It sounds like you have no choice but to replace your shingles. There was one of those swapping houses to decorate one room shows where the designer put live moss on the walls. The original home owners were not happy about that. That is Oliver’s twin all right.

@Tekate sorry your brother in California is so stressed. I have a good friend here in town that is totally freaking out. I’ve given up trying to talk her off the ledge; I listen then change the subject. She doesn’t seem to want to come off the ledge. That’s great Mike and Cara put a deposit down on a house. Nice that Chris had the swat team in his building. Good times. Cute picture of Auti. Yes, my rice krispie trick on my foot is the pain that keeps on giving. It is slightly better tonight.

@AV_ I totally laughed at “offer them to her”. I love the snowy mountain photo.

@Scandinavian glad to hear you are having a sunny day. We are as well. It made it near 60 here today.

@missy I hope Greg doesn’t have to go to the ER with his kidney stones. I hate to hear he is having trouble again. That’s great to hear your doorman is doing better. I am with Sharon, I have faith in our hospitals, doctors and nurses. They kick butt! My foot is slightly better, thanks. Still hurts like heck to walk on it or stand on it but it’s better - or Advil is kicking in. I hate to hear Greg has to keep getting up at night; it’s a good night for me if I only have to get up once. Yes, you have had a challenging time of late. Beautiful pictures from your walk.

@springerspaniel I hope you are doing well.

@pinkjewel that was all I could say as well that tree isn’t a weeping willow.

@Austina that’s a good thing you and Colin don’t want to kill each other. I bet divorces will show an uptick when this is over. That’s good you guys joke about what are we going to do tomorrow. When Marty was in the Army Guard I always asked him in the morning what he was going to wear to work. I thought it was funny anyway. I am not in a ton of pain, thank you. Just walking and standing remind me it’s there. The neighborhood coyote looks pretty well fed. Sweet you had a lovely chat with Adam and Kim and good to hear they are doing well.

@Jiimmianne how is Roscoe? Nice you relocated a hedgehog to your garden. Oh no that badgers are near you; they can be mean!

@Niffler75 awe that is so cute what your son said to you on your walk.

@canuk-gal yes busy bodies are the worst. We had some lady in the grocery store that seemed to be overly interested in our conversation so we naturally had a fight about our kids and how lazy Marty is; she was totally entertained.

I slept okay although I was aware of my foot. I pulled the covers off of the foot so the covers wouldn’t bother it. I’ve iced it several times today and even ventured out to the tax lady this afternoon. I think it hurts slightly less. I am hoping nothing is broke.

Work was okay today. We got our taxes done then but I forgot to ask when she’ll submit it. I’ll check the IRS website in a few days.

Marty didn’t eat lunch since he was at the gym lifting then picked up groceries for us. He grilled chicken at about 3:30 so I had him grill me a piece which I had later with a baked potato. Of course his idea of portions is vastly different than mine (in protein not cookies) so I sliced up some of my chicken for a sandwich tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s odd to be on PS when many of us are asleep, and fun when NIRDIs wake up and start posting.
I just had my French lesson and my mind is full. Mr. hedgehog seems to be doing OK. Of course he is asleep in the daytime as usual but wakes up a little when I check on him. He ate a little of the food that I put out for him, and there are plenty of insects in the garden as well. If indeed he is healthy he will do just fine here.
I am off to the garden up on the hill, which I call the Sky Garden, to start clearing a garden path with a hoe because my son-in-law is going to bring up a wheelbarrow of small stones he is removing from his terrace to start his own garden. Busy busy :)

Marcy, all I know about badgers is that they dig big holes in my garden every night. I have never seen one. Are they agressive or only when provoked??
Roscoe is hanging in there. Still not talking back, but gets a funny look on his face sometimes.

Will check in later!
XX

Good morning niffler : )

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear lovely NIRDI ladies
Please excuse my absence, you were all in my thoughts and prayers right now
I just had information overload and couldnt concentrate or destress - yet i know your company would have helped

Missy ....poor Greg
This is the first time i wish the entire population of NYC and NJ lived here rather than me being there

@Jimmianne we have had a lot to do with hedge hogs over the years going back to my dear late MIL keeping them as pets in the air raid shelter her dad dug in the back garden in Birmingham durring the war

i don't know why we don't get here but in Wellington our garden was hedgehod central - we would have 3 or 4 or even 5 different ones visit at once - they can travel quite a distance
they loved the cat biscuits
- the stale ones that had been been outside all day that Tinky had left on his plate were all snaffled up greatfully
they also came for water
They wouId drink out of his water bowl so we started leaving water out for them
i could tell you about 50 hedge hog stories
They love months
once when i was a kid we have one on the back step - they can jump - both up and down - we had a glass sliding door and we spent about an hour turning the lights on and off to attract the months as the hedge hog jumped for them aganust the glass

I hope your visitor likes your garden and moves in permanenty -

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s odd to be on PS when many of us are asleep, and fun when NIRDIs wake up and start posting.
I just had my French lesson and my mind is full. Mr. hedgehog seems to be doing OK. Of course he is asleep in the daytime as usual but wakes up a little when I check on him. He ate a little of the food that I put out for him, and there are plenty of insects in the garden as well. If indeed he is healthy he will do just fine here.
I am off to the garden up on the hill, which I call the Sky Garden, to start clearing a garden path with a hoe because my son-in-law is going to bring up a wheelbarrow of small stones he is removing from his terrace to start his own garden. Busy busy :)

Marcy, all I know about badgers is that they dig big holes in my garden every night. I have never seen one. Are they agressive or only when provoked??
Roscoe is hanging in there. Still not talking back, but gets a funny look on his face sometimes.

Will check in later!
XX

Good morning niffler : )

Good morning @Jimmianne. I’m just a half hour late..I didn’t walk Bailey or have my coffee yet though...BBL

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear lovely NIRDI ladies
Please excuse my absence, you were all in my thoughts and prayers right now
I just had information overload and couldnt concentrate or destress - yet i know your company would have helped

Missy ....poor Greg
This is the first time i wish the entire population of NYC and NJ lived here rather than me being there

@Jimmianne we have had a lot to do with hedge hogs over the years going back to my dear late MIL keeping them as pets in the air raid shelter her dad dug in the back garden in Birmingham durring the war

i don't know why we don't get here but in Wellington our garden was hedgehod central - we would have 3 or 4 or even 5 different ones visit at once - they can travel quite a distance
they loved the cat biscuits
- the stale ones that had been been outside all day that Tinky had left on his plate were all snaffled up greatfully
they also came for water
They wouId drink out of his water bowl so we started leaving water out for them
i could tell you about 50 hedge hog stories
They love months
once when i was a kid we have one on the back step - they can jump - both up and down - we had a glass sliding door and we spent about an hour turning the lights on and off to attract the months as the hedge hog jumped for them aganust the glass

I hope your visitor likes your garden and moves in permanenty -

How fun!
I read that the hedgehog population is way down.
I hope to make my new friend happy.
I love your stories. You think I can make my hedgehog friendly?
So far I hate to bother him.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

@missy, I echo what the others have said, if you think there’s any chance for Greg needing to go to hospital, then perhaps going to the beach now sounds like a good plan. I think you mentioned that the garage at the apartment is locked at 8pm, so what would happen if you needed to get out? I hope you don’t think I’m interfering, and I know you’re worried about your parents, but if they needed help, you’d still be able to get back in the event your sister couldn’t.

Having said that, I hope Greg’s had a good night and is pain free this morning.

Good to hear Mr Hedgehog is doing ok @Jimmianne, as long as he’s not injured, it sounds as though he’s got the perfect set up in your walled garden.

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds, glad to see you. It’s been information overload hasn’t it, that’s why we’re only watching the official government update every evening. We know it’s all going on out there, we just don’t want to get swamped by it, and let it affect us too much. Take good care of yourself and Gary, sit tight and stay well.

Morning @Mamabean, enjoy your coffee and walk. I’ve had 2 cups of tea already this morning :D Adam ordered $1000 worth of meat from Omaha, and he got most of what he ordered, so they’ve been eating their way through it.

Hi @Scandinavian, I read your comment about people not thinking Pinky was real, wouldn’t they get a surprise if they knew the truth! ;-) How’s F’s foot?

I hope your foot‘s feeling a bit better @marcy. Adam is always surprised by how much I can eat, so it sounds like you’re a lightweight :lol: I expect to be considerably heavier when this is over, but we’ll get back to exercising then, I’m not worried while Lycra is a big part of my wardrobe:mrgreen:

How’re all the other lovely NIRDIs doing?

Another lovely day here, another delivery due, and most of what we’ve ordered is in it, so we’re keeping well stocked up, and :dance: we’ve got some salad coming.

Our poor Prime Minister has been suffering with the virus and self quarantining, but unfortunately was admitted to hospital yesterday, and placed in the ICU. His pregnant fiancée has also been dealing with the virus, but hasn’t needed hospitalisation. Very worrying for them, and us, as he’s been doing a good job handling this mess. Hopefully, he’ll get better soon.

Have a good day everyone, keep safe and well :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@Austina thank you for your continued good wishes. I am so sorry about the prime minister and keeping him in my thoughts. Very scary and hope he and his pregnant FI will be A OK. Thanks for your advice and I guess we shall see what we do. Not sure right now. It is such a complicated matter to move to the beach house right now since we have stocked up on things and we have 4 cats and nothing at the beach house. Including all my meds and other miscellaneous stuff challenging to move some of it. But we are discussing and contemplating and not sure what our next move is. So far status quo unchanged re Greg's kidney stones. He has 2 big ones that won't pass on their own and it is distressing the urologist rec was if he gets fever and chills from the stone go to the ER. I know you understand. Glad your food deliveries are coming and long may that continue for as long as you need it to. Hugs and lots of good wishes to you and Colin and Adam and Kim. XO.

@marcy so glad your foot is better. Hope it is even better today. Your grilled chicken and potato sounds good and glad you have leftovers for lunch today. Sweet. Glad you liked that video. I am still watching it over and over. Hysterical. I would share it here but it is too filthy and would shock too many people I think...and I accept your challenge. :lol: Hugs.

@Jimmianne glad hedgehog is doing well. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds thank you sweet girl, we are OK. One day, one hour at a time. Hugs to you.

@Mamabean enjoy a nice walk with Bailey and for goodness sake get some coffee. Oh I love your new avatar. Ashleelicious. :kiss2:
I do appreciate your concern and advice always. You aren't overstepping. Hugs.

@Niffler75 thanks for weighing in and for your concern. How are you and son and dh doing? Big hugs and lots of love and hang in there. Strange times indeed.

Laughing out loud! Agreeing louder.

Beautiful spring green on your NYC trees [does this color even exist in stones!?] - long gone here. It is still cool & the mountain snow is brighter than the sky [learning manual focus, since my camera does not understand how 'fog' is an object!], likely to stay so into next week - all can wait.

20200406_184442.jpg

Gorgeous photo. I do think I have seen peridot that has a similar color but who can say for sure. My mind is a bit fuzzy with all that is happening. Hugs and hope you are having a decent week.

@missy Please let me know how Greg is doing when you wake up over there <3

Thanks for asking @Scandinavian stable so far. How are you guys doing? Hugs.

@Slick1 how are you doing sweetie? Thinking of you and big hugs.

Hello to everyone else. You are in my thoughts. Sorry I am not mentioning everyone by name but you are in my thoughts!

Sharing some more pretty photos from yesterday. Hope they bring some cheer.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.24.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.23.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.23.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.23.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.23.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.22.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 7.22.41 AM.png

gregandmissymatchingbluerings.png

Have a lovely Tuesday ladies and thank you again for all the good thoughts and well wishes for Greg. XO.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina our PM did send well wishes to Prime minister Johnson
I know he isnt everyone's cup of tea but its really heartening to see leaders from all over the political spectrum wishing him well
I felt sick this morning waking up to find he was in ICU
As yet i don't personally know any one with the virus but its very worrying

sorry to bring covid 19 in this lovelly thread but please, please learn about this breathing technique - i know it has saved people from having to go on ventilators

If you have seen it before please rewatch it, shear it with everone you know

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and if the above photos didn't put a smile on your face maybe these 2 will. Gracie in all her sunny glory. She is a delicious sweetheart but oh my she is very strong willed. And strong. For a little thing she can really hold her own.

All cats love the sun. Who can blame them? Yummy warmth and it feels so good.
May everyone be well and feel good today and all the days to come.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina our PM did send well wishes to Prime minister Johnson
I know he isnt everyone's cup of tea but its really heartening to see leaders from all over the political spectrum wishing him well
I felt sick this morning waking up to find he was in ICU
As yet i don't personally know any one with the virus but its very worrying

sorry to bring covid 19 in this lovelly thread but please, please learn about this breathing technique - i know it has saved people from having to go on ventilators

If you have seen it before please rewatch it, shear it with everone you know

Thank you Daisy. I have not seen it and will watch it. Appreciate your PSA!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy those photos are so beautiful how can our world be in such turmoil when we are surrounded by such beauty ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy those photos are so beautiful how can our world be in such turmoil when we are surrounded by such beauty ?

Yes. What a contrast. One could be philosophical about it and say because without the ugly and horrid one could never appreciate the beauty and goodness all around.

I, for one, and I suspect this holds true for many of us, would be very relieved if the ugly and horrid were over and we could get back to the peace and beauty that is all around. I need no more contrast or reminder to appreciate all the wonderful things in life. I am ready for a respite from this as I know we all are and I know one day we will get there. Hugs.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Daisy. I have not seen it and will watch it. Appreciate your PSA!

And make mom and dad watch please, im very worried about everyone in your city right now
One of my dear NJ Bruce freinds just had her doctor pass away from covid

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results